🍋Degrading🍋

HELLO MY LOVELIES~(I rly need something to call yaal :,) )

My motivation ROSE when my father bought me a can of red bull (watermelon flavor ;) )

I like green more but meh I aint complaining, ATLEAST NOT WHITE, YUCK.

Like, whoever likes red bull white is a menace to society. I hate red bull white. Like Acai is sm better.

Anyhow, Imma start off by saying that this chapter was a requested by ADR_Angi

So, This chapter is like a small part 2 of the last one.

where ya know Moondrop fucked Sundrop pretty harshly.

So this is a few days after the last chapter, like 2-3 days.

yeh

les go

--------------------------------------------------------

Sundrops pov

It was a Tuesday morning, I was setting the daycare up for the children. Since we ran out of art supplies yesterday, I had to close the arts and crafts corner for today. Which kinda upset me to be honest, doing arts and crafts was my favorite activity in the whole daycare! But Of course the kids had to waste it again. Those little rascals started a glue and glitter fight yesterday, which had gotten me pretty dirty aswell. Its so annoying, they do this every time,  once a week or two. Anyhow, after I was done closing the arts and crafts corner, I set up the rest of the daycare. Like the children lunches for later, I decorated the newly aded nap time room a little and got the tables and chairs ready! (Idk how yaal do it but in Germany after leaving like a classroom or so the chairs get placed upside down on the tables. Well specific chairs like wooden ones.) I cleaned up a little aswell since I was finished pretty early, like at 6:38 AM. The daycare always opened at 8AM. (HAHAHHA IM DYING IM WATCHING THE CUPHEAD SHOW IN GERMAN DUB AND THEIR NAMES OMG HAHA, "TASSILO, POTKOPF HAHAHAHAHAH IM DYING WHY). I was looking for Moondrop but sadly couldnt find him. I frowned slightly since usually when I never found Moondrop it meant that he was probably out doing something with the others. I hated the fact that I wasnt able to leave our area, it was dumb. (EW THE DEVILS VOICE IN GERMAN. IT DOES NOT FIT HIM. THE DEVIL HAS BEEN RUINED FOR ME :,C OH NO DONT LET THEM RUIN KING DICE FOR ME ASWELL) In the end I decided to sit at the table and draw a little. I drew me and Moondrop so I could hang it up at our room in the tower! Oh how I loved Moondrop.. he was so amazing.. I just cant help but feel butterflies in my stomach every time I think about him..all I ant to do is kiss him till he overheats! But I cant do that, I dont wanna hurt him afterall. 

*1 hour of drawing random pictures later*

I finished the 4th drawing, when I looked at the clock I saw that it was 7:38 AM, which means that one hour had passed. the daycare would open in 22 minutes which meant that Moondrop should come back anytime! I quickly stood up, and sat down infront of the big wooden doors, waiting for Moondrop to step in. 10 minutes later the wooden doors started to open, and Moondrop stepped in. I shot up and jumped to Moondrop, giving him a tight hug, "MOOONNYYY~I missed you!" I shouted, Moondrop just chuckled and hugged me back.

Moondrops pov

I was just hanging out with the other glam rocks, when I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:38 AM. I said goodbye to the glam rocks and made my way back to the daycare, as I stepped in I quickly got greeted by Sundrop who jumped to me and hugged me tightly, I just chuckled about how adorable Sundrop was, "MOOONNYYY~I missed you!" he told me whilst hugging me, his spikes reacting so they wouldn't hurt me. I just hugged back and pecked his cheek, "I missed you too my amazing marigold~ Was gone too long? Did you get bored?" I asked quickly, breaking the hug and cupping his cheeks with my hands. "Nope! I managed, I drew whilst your absence! Wanna see, wanna see?" Sundrop answered my question, with his usual cheery voice. "Heheh, Of course! Show me darling" I giggled at Sundrops hyperactivity. Sundrop then took me by my hand and guided me to the table he was drawing on, and showed me the drawings. There were four drawings in total, the first one was Sundrop and Freddy playing with ..a ball? Im guessing, the second one was with chica and Sundrop standing next to eachother, my smile slowly turning into a forced one. The third one was..with monty..I hated that guy, he always flirted with Sundrop when he came here. I dont show it much when im with the whole glam rock gang but I despise that gator. And when I looked at the final drawing my smile grew a bit bigger, it was a drawing of me and Sundrop holding hands, with lots of hearts. I then pulled Sundrop close to me with my hand, and kiss him, whilst blushing, Sundrop kissed back. We then both pulled from the kiss, "Your drawings always make me so happy my sweet marigold~ Mostly the ones with me and you in them." , "Would you like me to draw more pictures of you and I?" Sundrop said in a cheery voice, "Please do~" I answer, when I hear children giggling and cheering from outside the doors. I quickly make my way to the tent, waving goodbye to Sundrop and get inside the tent, when I hear children coming down the slide and into the ballpit.