🍋Stuck🍋

Hm. I dont know how many chapters I will be posting today- But I wanted to apologize that I only posted one chapter yesterday :(! This is the second chapter I didn't manage to finish. So as an apology ill try working on 2 more chapters today after this one (: ! Now enjoy˜!

Lets start

----------------------------------------------

Moondrops pov

I was wandering around the pizza plex, discovering every nook and cranny of the place. I visited djmm and other bots that I personally found were cool to hangout with. But soon I got bored and a bit tired out of walking around the pizza plex so I went back to the daycare, and up into me and Sunnys room. As I was observing my side of the room I spot a vent (among us?!). I was curious as to where it could lead so I climbed into it, getting stuck halfway through. "Wha-" "Well..Fuck." I mumble to myself, trying to push myself out. When I suddenly hear jingles, which I presume was sundrop. "MooNyyy where are you?" I heard him shout to me " O-Over here sunshine!" shout back to him. He then comes to my side through the hole. "...moondrop" I start to blush in embarrassment "Y-yeah..Can you get me out of here, Please?" I ask sundrop. All I heard fas slight snickering, "..s-sundrop?" no response. "Honey?" I start to get worried when I suddenly felt cold hands, which I guess were Sunnys, get grip of my waist..stroking it. "nh˜" I moan out slightly at the sudden touch. Sundrop then pulls my pants down, as I flinch of the cold air hitting my dick instantly, "S-sundrop, We can t-talk about this!" I say in a flustered tone.."About what moonshine?˜" Sundrop asks me, waiting to hear my offer..I didn't even have one."W-well..i..uhm.." "Yesss˜˜? Im listening darling˜"Sundrop responds to my comment ina very flirty tone, God how it turns me on hearing his voice like that, I suddenly feel my member getting hard. "Oh˜ Hard already hm? But I didn't even do anything yet..maybe you aren't all so dominant afterall hm˜?" sundrop says teasingly, which honestly kinda pissed me off. "Hm˜ How naughty˜ of you.." .."Thats MY line-" I was about to complain when I suddenly felt hard slapping on my ass, "Ow! Agh!" Sundrop had started slapping my ass, "AGH" "SUNDROP WHAT THE FUCK" I shout to him, I just hear snickering "Oh come on˜ I know you like iiit˜" I hated the fact that he was right. I was waiting eagerly when I suddenly felt sundrop slam into me, "AhH˜ mH˜" My moans probably turned sundrop on more because I felt him get harder inside of me, Sundrop then started to jerk me off whilst thrusting in and out of me. "AhH˜ nGH˜ S-SunnY˜ mH˜ aH˜ aH˜" "Ngh˜ You feel so good inside m-moonflower˜" "AHH˜ S-SUN˜aH˜ I-IM CL-CLOSE˜˜" Sundrop then stops jerking me off and with the thrusting "w-w-why did you s-stAhp?˜" I whimper out loud. "This is a...punishment..after all babe˜ What did YOU expect?" Sundrop tells me, "Please s-sir! I-ill be good f-from now on I promise! P-please continue t-touching me.." I beg.. "Aaaand˜?" "W-whilst fucking m-me˜" Sundrop then started to thrust in and out of me like before, jerking off my member at the same time. I felt my orgasms peek again. After a bit of sundrop doing his thing "AhH˜ D-DarliNG˜ I-IM CL-CLOSE˜˜" "mh˜ C-come then honey˜" I then cum into sundrops hand, sundrop comes shortly after inside of me, I feel his cum oozing out of my hole. I was a panting mess. I then felt cold hands wrap around my waist pulling me out of the vent that I had gotten stuck in, he fell down on his ass, accidentally pulling me on his lap making me fall with him. He then turns my face to look at him and starts kissing me passionately, our tongues swirling we make out for a good while when I realize I was turned around my body facing his. He then made us part from the kiss. He was about tot do something when I cut him off. "W-wait before y-you do anything..let me do this first." I get off his lap and go down with my head to his member. I kissed sundrops member lightly then started sucking him off. I was bobbing my head up and down whilst listening to the small grunts sundrop left. "Ngh˜ Yess˜ Keep going moonshine˜" I listen to sundrop and continue on with sucking. "Youre doing great darling˜" "So beautiful˜" "I love the way you suck me off like that˜" "Oh what a good boy you are" That last praise was the one breaking my highpoint. I Start sucking him off fast, as fast as I can. "NgH˜ Im c-close dear˜" I continue on sucking sundrop off, which causes him to cum in my mouth. I drank all of his cum, taking a small glimpse to look at sunny, I see him smirk.

Sundrops pov

I smirk at moondrop, "Hm˜ Enjoying you're little snack doll˜?˜" Moondrop lets go of my member stopping his sucking. "I am˜ thank you for asking" Moondrop replies to my comment, "But id rather have you not steal my lines darlin" I then pin moondrop to the ground, "Fine..fine..ill stop." Moondrop gives me a satisfied expression.."..is what I would say if I were a BITCH" (HA tiktok audio reference besties) I then start biting moonys neck and kissing it softly. Leaving small bite marks and hickeys on his neck. "mh˜" he lets out a small moan. "ah˜" I then stop with the kissing and biting, "Lets get cleaned up, then we can cuddle a bit. Hm? What do ya say moonnyyy?˜" "..s-sure, im pretty exhausted now anyway." He answers my question. I then get off of him, cleaning us both up. Putting back our pants on, well I had to help moony since he was trembling a lot. After we were done I pick him up and put him on the bed, laying down next to him and tucking us in. "Youre so adorable moony" I tell him, moon blushes. "I love you", I saw moon blushing rapidly afterr I said that. "Can you..continue?" Moony asks me, "continue with what babe?".. "Telling me how much you love me..and..praise me.." His request makes me blush, Yes moon is intimidating and all i enjoy that side of him, but I love it when he shows his softer side. I then continue on praising him telling him how much I love him, when I noticed that he had fallen asleep aka powered down. I kiss moondrops forehead and power down aswell shortly after.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Im so so sorry this came out later than expected..I was planning on making more chapters aswell but I fell asleep :,)! My mother didn't let me drink coffee >:(. So as an apology ill try posting 2 more chapters today! I just dont have many ideas rn-.

Now to my question: What genre do yaal like more? Smut, Fluff or angst Please do tell me! So I can do more one shots with hat category. Let me warn you tho my Smut writing abilities aren't good. So yeh. Hope you enjoyed this book!

1203 words