🍃Party time!🍃🍋

Sooo quick warnings in this chapter there will be: Alchoholic drinks, a little bit of smut? Idk. and cussing. I thought id start adding warnings idk :,D Im gonna start writing now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobodys pov

Freddy and the others were preparing a "Welcome back" party for sundrop and moondrop , Djmm was in charge for the music, Chica for the food, Freddy the decoration and monty for the drinks. Vanessa checked the security cams and other stuff with Y/N making sure so the boss doesn't see anything. Meanwhile Sundrop and Moondrop were chilling in the daycare and hanging out a bit, Moondrop was very clingy tho which made sundrop worry a bit since moondrop got a bit too..clingy..sometimes. But meh sun boy shrugged it off and just enjoyed his time with his dearest lover. Him and Moondrop were doin sum arts n crafts.

*back to the crew and the party*

They were getting everything prepared, Freddy blowing balloons and decorating djmms area with sun and moon themed decorations, Monty was kinda having a hard time gettin the drinks but somehow got them and china was preparing the food with Roxanne since they didn't know what Roxanne should do- So they choose to make her help Chica instead. After the food was done and the place was decorated, they set up a small stand with food and the drinks. After all that they play rock paper scissors as to who goes to the daycare and gets both moondrop and Sundrop in the end Roxanne lost sho she went to get the two sckrunklies.

*at the daycare*

Sundrop and Moondrop were done doing arts n crafts and started to play tag. Sundrop was it, but caught up to moondrop due to him always playing with kids and being programmed to be fast in general. Sundrop then tackled Moondrop to the ground, "Ha, got you! Your it." Sundrop says in a cheerful voice not realizing in what position he got him and moon in. Moon was blushing furiously. They then both hear a knock at the door turning their around to face the door they see Roxy coming in. "Hey you tw- Oh my- Hope I aint disturbing anything" Roxy says in a concerned voice. Sundrop quickly gets up " No! No! You didn't dont worry, so what did you need?" Sundrop says in a kinda nervous and embarrassed tone. Moondrop burried his face into his arms that were resting on his knees. "Well I needed your help with something, both of you, can you please come with me ?" Roxy asks. Sundrop agrees but Moondrops expression changed to an nervous expression. "what's wrong Dear?" Sundrop asks curiously, "its nothing.." Moondrop replies getting up to follow Roxy. "Alright then you guys come on lets go!" Roxy states impatiently. They then walk out through the wooden doors, Moondrop and Sundrop following Roxy finally making it to djmms area. They were about the ask Roxy what they were doing at the dance floor but then suddenly "WELCOME BACK" Everyone that attended the party cheered. The two boys were confused as to why the place was so decorated, Moondrop didn't even think twice and went straight to the alcohol and food stand whilst sundrop was talking with the others . "This is amazing! You guys really shouldn't have" Sundrop said ina. very happy tone, "well all this was mostly Chicas idea" Freddy interrupted "But you guys were the ones who helped me! So we were all in this heh!" Chica replied to Freddys comment. Whilst they were talking, Moondrop, Monty and Roxanne dug in to the food and alcohol "Hey sunshine want some?" Moondrop asks in a loud tone so sundrop would hear him, whilst holding up a bottle of whiskey. "No thank you moony I think ill pass, I dont like whiskey that much! Or alcohol in general actually.." he replies. Moondrop then shrugged opening the bottle of whiskey and chugging it all in. Monty and Roxy made a bet as to the person finishing the whole bottle first getting a prize and the loser has to pay for it, and it can be ANYTHING. Roxy won and monty owed her a prize. Moondrop in the other hand has already gotten very drunk, he then made his way to sundrop. "*hic* HeYy thErE beAutiFul *hic* yoU tAkenN? I..iF noT *hic* iD glAdlY taKe yoU ouT oN A *hic* dAttEEE." Moon drop said drunkly, "Why yes im taken." Moondrop then frowns after hearing sundrops reply, "im taken with you silly!" Sundrop says giggling "rEAllYyYY?" Moondrop asks, (idk how to describe the expression so ill just put it in like this " ://D" I saw someone else do it so yeh) Sundrop then replies giggling "Why yes, does it surprise you that much that its unbelievable?˜" "*hic* yeAh..hOw The helL *hic* diD I mAnAgE *hic* tO geT mySelF a hOT *hic* bOYfrIEnDDDddd" Moondrop states kinda asking himself, Even tho the moon boyo is drunk his reply still made sundrop blush slightly. "OooooOooo there's Love in the air" Freddy replies with a teasing voice. While the animatronics were having a party Y/N and Vanessa were at the stand eating some pizza, Vanessa was drinking sum wine and Y/N was drinking F/D (favorite drink). They all had fun but of course the party did have to come to an end, "The party has been concluded, thank you for everyone who helped make this party possible! But its now time for you guys to return to your rooms and charge for today" (it was like 4 AM so yeh 2 hrs left till opening time) Vanessa announced with a microphone she found on djmms dj Stand thingy. "Oh goodness, I think we should help the others get back to their areas/rooms freddy-" Sundrop suggested "yeah.. we definentaly should. So, Ill get Monty to his room Y/N takes care of china and Roxanne and You deal with Moondrop kay?" Freddy replied agreeingly. Sundrop replied with a "Sure" and then went up to moon picking him up bridal style taking Moon back to the daycare. After they arrived Sundrop made his way up the tower thingy to lay moondrop down. After he got there and put moondrop to bed tucking him in he felt a tug on his arm. When he turnedd around Moondrop suddenly pulled sundop in with him in the bed, making sundrop blush rapidly. "I wanNna hAve suM *hic* fuN BaByyy˜˜" Says the moon dude drunk as hell. "Well, we cant since you're too drunk moonflower" Moondrop frowns at suns statement. Sundrop feels bad and pulls moondrop in to a passionate kiss, slowly getting ontop of him, their tongues swirling around. After a while of making out they part from the kiss, drool connecting to their mouthes catching their breaths. "alright honey, that's enough. We should get some rest now and charge okay dear?" Sundrop says in a very soft tone. Moondrop nods lazily whilst blushing a lot an soon enough powers off turning into rest mode. Sundrop then does the same after making sure Moon boiii was comfy.

BonUS Cuz I wanna write more but dont have an idea for the next chapter:

Y/N Firstly took chica to her room since she wasn't as hard to handle whilst being drunk compared to Roxanne. After Y/N got china in her room they then made their way back to get Roxanne, After finally managing to get Roxanne to listen to them (which took forever) they helped guide Roxanne back to their room aswell.

The End <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya! Author here. Im so very sorry that this chapter came out later then planned, its just that a friend of mine came to visit and we watched sum moves spending quality time together! Oh and I apologize for only writing 2 chapters today :(. I only published 4 chapters yesterday cause 1 I made in school "Skating? sounds fun" The "Squid game one" was just a small joke Chapter. The other 2 ones were the ACTUAl chapters I planned on publishing and making. Ill try and get out 2 chapters each day since I dont have anything else to do..anyhow bye bye lovelies!˜

1358 words