🍃Bad day 🍃

Helloo! This will be a fluff chapter :D. Dont worry! My friend came u with this idea and I love her a lot for that <3.

cursedfI0wer

She saved ma life. Now lets get started aye?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sundrops pov

I was cleaning up the daycare after the kids have left, it was another stressful day again. Plus during nap time one of the kids got afraid of moondrop and called him a monster. Of course I made that child apologize immediately, but she didn't mean it. Not one bit. Which lead to Moondrop isolating himself from everyone for the rest of the day..even me.. I felt bad so after I was done cleaning up I made my mission to find him. After 30 minutes of searching Sundrop finally found Moondrop inside of one of these vents..I wonder what he does in those things. I then crawl up to him hugging him from behind. He jumps a little, but after realizing that it was just me he calms down, "What do you want sundrop..?" He asks me in a depressed tone. "I want YOU to calm down a bit." Moondrop glared at me. "Calm down. Calm.Down?! How am I supposed to calm down when kids are afraid of me." "H-honey I-" Moondrop cuts me off. " Oh, Of course you think that its no biggie that kids are afraid of me. Thats because they all like you, sun. EVERYBODY likes you. You were programmed to be liked. Its not as easy as you think it is sun. This was the 5th Time this week."... dead silence soon followed. I turn Moondrop around to face me, tears in the corners of Moondrops eyes. I clutch my lovers face with my right hand, wiping the tear away with my thumb. "No, Moondrop. I know that its hard, there was a time where children were afraid of me aswell..it felt..anything but pleasant, Some kids just say hurtful things accidentally, these are kids after all." There was a moment of silence again. "Aren't you ashamed you're married to a monster like me?..I mean there are so many other people I-i." I cut him off. "No! You aren't a monster dear, you're my sweet Moony who wouldn't even hurt a fly˜"... "And no, there isn't anybody amazing as you honey." I see Moondrop blush, him placing his hand ontop of mine, he then kisses me. We lightly make out for a good couple of minutes until I part, we were both slightly panting. "So, wanna go back and lay a bit? Or do you wanna chill at the theatre and watch a movie?" I suggest him. "Can we..cuddle and uhm maybe watch a movie?" ..oh how I love it when Moon gets all embarrassed and flustered. "Okay then come on dear!" I grab Moony by the Hand and get him out of the vents. I then get him to the theatre "You choose a movie! Ill get some snacks and blankets..Want some plushies aswell?" Moondrop nods and I leave to grab the stuff.

Moondrops pov

I watch as Sundrop leaves to get the blankets plushies and snacks. I then pick out a movie that would be suitable for me and my dearest sunny, I then picked out a movie called "finding Nemo" Or something. After I pick out the movie I sit there waiting for my Lover to come back, I was then lost in thoughts again.."What did I do to deserve someone like him?" I think to myself. I then hold out my hand in the air looking at the two rings first at the engagement ring and then at the wedding ring. "Sunny made these just for us.." I snicker to myself. When I hear the doors open, spotting sun. Sun puts down the snacks, gives me a plushie of him and takes a plushie of me for himself and covers us up with the blanket. "So did you choose a movie yet?" He asked me.."sure did! Here ya go" I hand sun the movie over, he then starts smiling widely. He squirms out of joy and starts to play the movie.

*Half way through the movie*

Nobodys pov

Sundrop looked over to moondrop seeing his lover asleep all snuggled up to his chest, Sundrop then plants a kiss on Moondrops forehead, hugging him tightly, clutching Moondrop in his arms and embracing him before powering off aswell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY THIS IS THE FIRST ONE. I TOLD MY FRIEND ID SLEEP AFTER THIS ONE BUT I LIED.

IMA TRY AND GET OUT 2 MORE CHAPTERS MUAHAHAHA