🥀The Nightguard🥀

Hello! Its I the author- Since I never gave a name just call me kiggy- Lol. Alrighty that's enough from me lets gooo!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobodys pov

Sundrop was just drawing a picture of him and Moondrop to Hang it up in their room thingy up in the tower. While Moondrop was out with monty and Freddy cause they were having a boys night out, sundry couldn't join cause of the rules forbidding him to leave their area. (A/N I know I said daycare but I meant their area in general! Sorry my mistake) Whilst sun was coloring the drawing   he heard the wooden doors creak. Suddenly an unknown figure walked in. "Hello! Im  Mitchel. I am the new night guard and I was informed to do a check up at the daycare, you must be sundrop?" The Nightguard said in a soft voice. "Yes yes! I am the one and only sundop. May I help you with something?" Sundrop said in a cheery voice. Mitchel giggled and made his way to sundrop. He asked sun if he could see the drawing, which sun showed proudly. Mitchel kinda scoffed to see that Sun drew himself holding moons hand. Mitchel has met Moondrop before and hat a liking to him for some reason. Mitchel told sundrop that the drawing was great and asked if he could keep it. Sundrop nodded and went back to drawing more pictures. Mitchel left the daycare, well sundrops and moondrops area in general  scrambled the drawing of sun and moon sundrop made throwing it in a trash can.  'Oh moon. Dont you worry, you'll be all mine after I get rid of Mr. Sunface over here'  Mitchel thought to himself with a mischievous smile on his face. 

Mitchels pov

I kinda got disappointed at the fact that Moon was taken. Yeah okay im human he's an animatronic, so what? Everyone knows how fucked up I am won't hurt to get a bit more fucked aye? I really want Moondrops attention but Sundrop is taking it all away from me. I need to make plan as to how to get rid of That sunfuck. All of my desires were full of wanting moon to rail me and love me, but mostly getting rid of sun or just getting that bastard decommissioned or something. Thnking of a plan wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. All I needed to do was earn sunfucks trust, lead him into the parts and service area or a dark room in general and just attack him there, yeah that sounds good.  Oh sun˜im coming for ya. Heheh

Mitchel started laughing maniacally 

Nobodys pov

Mitchel has been getting sundrop to trust him more and more each day befriending him.  A few months later (like 2 or 3)  Mitchel would act on his amazing masterplan of getting rid of sundrop. He was watching sundrop take care of the children with moon, he waited for a good couple of minutes and then called out for sundrop "Heyyy sun can you come help me get some stuff real quick? It'll only take 5 minutes or 10!" Mitchel asked "Why of course friend! Moony˜ Can you please take care of the children while Mitchel and my absence?" Sundrop requested . Moondrop answered with an okay and jumped from the tower thingy down making his way to the children. After Mitchel and sun left the daycare, Mitchel took sundrop to a dark room. Sundrop started to get a bit nervous but trusted Mitchel, after all they were friends he wouldn't hurt him..right? Mitchel then grabbed something and turned on the lights. "ah finally you found the light switch!" sundrop says turning around, seeing the hammer in Mitchels hands, " u-uhm M-mitchel..for what d-do you need that hammer for..?" sundrop says in a stuttering voice. "To do THIS" Mitchel then swings at sun hitting him hardly with the hammer he had, hitting sun over ..and over again.. until sun was finally dismantled. Oil was spilling out of sundrops head and chest cavity. Mitchel threw the hammer on the ground and made his way out whilst humming.

By the time Mitchel started making his way back to the daycare moon drop had started to get worried. 'Its been 15 minutes..where are they?..' Moondrop thought to himself, not long after Mitchel finally arrived at the daycare..but without sun. Moondrop quickly got up and went to Mitchel with an pissed off expression. "Where is sundrop. Mitchel" silence ... "Where the fuck, is sundrop. M i t c h e l" Moondrop said in a more pissed off tone. "No where˜ now now lets get back to looking after the kids shall we moony? Because you KNOW you can't leave the daycare until shifts over.. " Moondrop sighed and went back to the kids playing with them putting them for nap time and feeding them lunch. After the day was over Moondrop went over to Mitchel and grabbed him by the throat. "Now that the shifts OVER. You can finally SHOW me where sunny is..right?" Moondrop said with an angry tone. Mitchel nodded immediately getting a little scared of Moondrop. "H-Hes in the storage r-room! Can you l-let me go now please?" Moondrop threw Mitchel into a wall and rushed to the storage room (aka the dark room I talked about lmao) he opened the door to see sundrops lifeless robotic body laying there with abashed head, oil flooding down from the chest cavity and head. Tears formed in the corner of Moondrops eyes as he stood there in shock (The moon drop was too stunned to speak 😳) He fell with his knees on the ground and started sobbing. "That motherfucker..that little bastard..hurt my sunny..heh..ill go back and this time ill make sure to make him feel as much pain as my poor sunshine D..i..d" Moondrop noticed the hammer and grabbed it. Going back to the daycare. He saw Mitchels Unconscious body took it to the parts and services room and tied him up on a wooden chair, waiting for Mitchel to wake up. 

After Mitchel woke up he looked up to see moondrops eyes glowing a bloody red instead of a strawberry color. He wanted to say something but all he could do was muffle since, moon boi over here isn't dumb or an idiot so before Mitchel woke up he put a paper towel in Mitchels mouth and then tied the mouth up. "Naughty boy..very naughty..in fact..you were so naughty that I have to make your P..u.n.i..sh..ment a bit HARSHER then the ones I've given the kids.." Moondrop said in his low raspy voice. Tears started forming in Mitchels eyes, and before he could scream Moondrop swing the hammer as hardly as he could bashing Mitchels head open instantly (god damn). He noticed Mitchel hadn't died yet so he stuffed Mitchel in a springlock suit (ayo peepaw gettin a springlocksuit buddy!) whilst Mitchel still somehow being alive. Moondrop then left Mitchel there he went out to get himself cleaned and brought a glass of water with him aswell. (he willed the glass of water with a bottle and was careful btw so he wouldn't get fried LoL) Moondrop then arrived at the parts and services room, giving Mitchel an evil smirk one last time and proceeded to pour the glass of water on the springbuck suit, Moondrop then escaped by a few vents whilst Mitchel tried to scream in agony and dread, but he couldn't. 

Nobodys pov:

"Nightguard  went missing after hours in Freddy Fazbears!" those were the news for the next whole week until Mitchels body was found in a springbuck suit..decaying (: . 

Sundrop was sadly decommissioned since he was beaten too harshly making him unrepairable, which lead to Moondrop getting decommissioned aswell. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Lol this was the end for this oneshot- idk why I wrote this but now ill be working on an wholesome chapter- The one where I was given the idea by a good friend from so cya ! Hehe

1336 words