🍋Smutty night 🍋

Im bored so, have the two drops doing sex.

------------------------

Nobodys pov

It was a Saturday night, after hours at the pizza plex. Sundrop just cleaned his and moondrops room which was very messy. Sundrop couldnt help but leave out a sigh of exhaustion. It was way too much for him, but in the end he got done anyways.

As he was about to leave to go to his room, he got pinned down on the bed by noneother than Moondrop himself. He was panting heavily as he rested his body onto suns, making sun feel moons hard boner.

"M..Moony youre hard..would you like me to help you with that honey?" Sundrop asks Moondrop, him just giving a nod as a response. Sundrop then sat up, sitting Moondrop up aswell, and took off Moondrops pants, his member sprining out instantly. Sundrop just started jerking Moondrop off at a slow pace, making Moondrop moan quite a bit, making Sundrop jerk Moondrop off slightly faster.

Moondrops dick started to twitch, when it released into Sundrops hand. Sundrop just licked Moondrops cum off of his hands, and continued to push Moondrop down on the bed, taking Moondrops pants off fully, doing so with his pants aswell. Moondrop was just a panting mess at thid point, who was craving for sundrops touch.

Sundrop then lined his dick up with Moondrops entrance and slammed right in, making Moondrops mouth leave out a loud moan out of his mouth.

The room was filled with Moondrops moans, Sundrops grunts and lots of slapping noises.

Sundrop just went faster and harder, the more moans Moondrop had let out.

Sundrop loved seeing Moondrop in this statey as he soon slammed one more time into Moondrop, releasing deep inside him. Moondrop cumming for the second time aswell, onto his chest.

The boys were both panting, but Sundrop was still rock hard. So he pulled out, and made Moondrop suck him off, by grabbing Moondrop by heas Head and pushing it down onto his cock, sundrops dick entering Moondrops mouth. The sudden action of shoving a hard dick in Moobdrops mouth making him gag slightly, but after adjusting a bit Moondrop was able to suck Sundrop off with no problems at all.

Sundrop had started to moan out Moondrops name as Moon boys head bobbed up and down, Moondrop couldnt help but get turned on again at Sundrop moaning his name out, louder and louder. Thus leading Moondrop to get hard as fuck again aswell.

Soon enough, Sundrop released deep inside Moondrops mouth, and moony being the good husband he is, swallowed it all up,

"Mmm..your cum is..amazing darling~" Moondrop stated, making Sundrop blush a dark red tone of blush, as Moondrop continuef by getting up and sitting onto Sundrops lap, lining his hole up with Sundrops member, "May i...ride you..daddy~?" He asked Sundrop with the modt lustful voice ever, "Yeah, yeah, stop.... making daddy... wait and just...start already..!" Sundrop mumbled out in between pants.

Moondrop, pleased by Sundrops answer, slammed himself quite harshly onto Sundrops cock, it entering him quite fastly. Moondrop adjusted a bit, gripping onto Sundrops shoulders for support, and started bouncing soon after. Lots of slapping noises were heard, Moondrop had started to moan very loudly, not as loud as Sundrop when he got fucked by Moon, but still loud, "AhHh~ Mh~ oH~ HaHh~ d-DaddY~ aahHHHH~~" Moondrops moans made sun more horny, which annoyed him, and Moondrop was kinds getting slower, Which was bad since Sundrop was already close to his climax, and just took matters into his own hands.

Sundrop gripped on Moondrops waist and thrusted at the same rythm Moondrop bounced, making Moondrop bounce fast again, like he did before. Sundrop let out slight grunts, when he slammed Moondrop onto his dick one more time and released inside his husband again, Moondrop releasing onto Sundrops chest.

Moondrop sat up, pulling Sundrops cock out of him, and leaned in to Sundrops chest and licked off the cum he had came on him.

After Moondrop was done licking off the mess he'd made on sun, he pushed sun down onto the bed, and lined his dick up with Sundrops entrance, "I think its time i'd have some fun too, right, Marigold ~?" Sundrop just nodded at Moondrops request, as Moon slammed very hardly into him. Moondrop was alot rougher then Sun was, and had no mercy fucking Sun, he just started off as hard and fast he could. Making Sundrop moan loud as hell instantly, "AHhhH! F-FUCK, AHHH~ AH~ AH~" Moondrop used his frer hand to jerk Sundrop off st the same time as he was fucking him to bits. Which did it for Sundrop.

Sundrop now was a loudly moaning mess wjo couldnt think straight anymore, "AHHH~ AH~ M-MORE ~~ AHH~ M-MASTER~ Y-YES USE, USE ME~~~ USE ME LIKE THE TOY I..HAHHH~ I AM~~!"  Sundrops  loud moans, shocking Moondrop for a split second, but continued banging Sundrop, mercilessly.

The slapping sounds grew louder, Moondrop leaving out grunts each thrust, Sundrop moaning like it was the last day on earth.

When Moondrops orgasms finally peaked and his climaxes reached him, making Moondrop cum into Sundrop, Sundrop releasing into Moondrops hand.

Moondrop did not bother to oull out, he just lixked his hand clean and panted whilst gripping suns legs, spreading them open for support and  panting severly.

Sundrop had passed out because of the immense pleasure he was in thanks to Moondrop, which made him chuckle a bit.

"You are.... a bit too...weak to be a dub darling...~" Moondrop hummed out, pulling his cock out of Sundrop and went to get some toweld to clesn eachother off, when he camr bsck, he saw his cum oozing out of Sundrops hole and onto the bed. "Greeat, i gave my best not to let sundrop or me cum onto my bed to avoid extra work but now this. Whatever ill just change the bed sheets after Sundrop wakes up." Moondrop shrugged as he cleaned him and sundrop off with the towles he had gotten.

Soon after Moondrop was done cleaning, he laid down next to Sun, not bothering to get changed into pj's and wrapped his arms around Sundrops waist, Sundrop turning around, hus face facing Moondrops chest anf snuggles up to Moons chest. Moondrop couldnt help but leave out a small "aww" and just embraced the sun in his arms.

After a bit of thinking and other stuff, Moondrop soon powered off, going into sleep mode. Whilst pulling Sundrop closer to his chest.

End
------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, guess who posted 2 chapters in ONE day.

Thats right mE~

Something i havent done in ages!

Im honestly happy that i managed to bring this out!

Its a small thanks for the 11k readers, and an apology for the cliffhanger again.(':

If ur wondering which chapter im talking abt, its the "An old friend pt 3/?."

Sadly, it did not notify when i released it today since i accidentally released the unfinished one yesterday and had to remove it.

But yeah, take this small chapter where they do sEx!

I jumped right in into the spicy stuff~

And used a different way to write!

YEAH. Thats basically it :D!

ByeBye and hope you enjoyed this chapter.

1219 words