🍋Long night🥀

My motivation for this book is running out.

Im this close to quitting dis shit

But ill write this chapter for yaal, I need to feed you afterall.

Michael Jackson kann mich mehr Jaxxen..</3..- some random german dude idk what year.

imma start.

------------------------------------------------------

Sundrops pov

It was a Friday, the daycare had closed and for me it was after hours. I would usually hang out with Moondrop but he had to go perform tonight at the pizza plex bar. Although I didint show it, it annoyed me that Moondrop performed for random men and women in revealing clothes, I wanted to be the only one to see Moondrop in clothes like that..in revealing clothes. (Would yaal like me to draw Moondrop in one of those outfits (=?) I just laid there looking up at the ceiling, waiting for Moondrop. Sadly his side job lasted from 8PM till 2AM. I hated it. And after the adults have left, Moony has to clean up afterwards which adds another 1-2 hours, so he usually only comes back at 3 or 4 AM. I then got up and went to the chill corner and took a book out, I didint like reading as much as moon did but drawing and crafting got boring. So I just read one of the kids books, I chose the ones from the author "Brüder Grimm". I had to translate one of the books since a child, which I presume was from Germany, left their book here. I just read and got traumatized. After 3 books I put them back, it was 11Pm. When I put the books back, I stood up and made my way to the wooden doors of the daycare. I pushed them open and decided that I will go watch Moondrop perform. I got lost a bit but eventually I found the bar, it was hidden behind the pizza plex so the children wouldn't know that there was one and wouldn't sneak off there, which was smart. I went inside and was instantly greeted by loud cheering, and a bit of loud music followed by the room stinking like alcohol, which I wasnt a fan of but still drank occasionally. I went to the bar and sat there, ordering white wine. It was the only alcohol drink I actually liked. I could see Moondrop pole dancing from where I was sitting, I was mesmerized. I wondered if Moondrop would perform for me ...and only me.. Soon, a few adults approached me, it seemed like they were drunk. Two women and three men, I just ignored them when one of the women sat on my lap, making me pretty uncomfortable. "Hey there *hic* babYy~YoU freE AfTer *hic* thE pArtY~~?" She asked me, I just pushed her off of my lap, "No sorry-" I was about to go when one of the men pulled me back, "You, stupid robot. My sister wants you so she will have you, understood? You aint goin no fuckin where." The man told me whilst gripping tightly on my neck, "I-I- cant s-sorry.." I whimpered, the mans grip tightening on my neck. Tears started to form in the corner of my eyes, when the man let go of me. The girl sat me back down and sat on my lap. I would've turn off but who knew if id turn back on or not? I was scared. Disgusted. I checked my inner clock..1: 50 AM...it was time for everyone to leave. The woman got off of my lap and I was relieved, as I was about to make my way to Moondrop, one of the man grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me back, "Youre coming with us..", "R-rentals have been r-removed! S-sorry ...ha..ha" I informed the man, "its ok, we will just take you with us." The man chuckled in a deep voice, "B-but thats stealing business property!" I panicked, they just dragged me along with them. I was about to scream when suddenly, All three men were knocked out, falling on the ground and the two women ran away. I got up to see Moondrop standing infront of me, I couldnt help but look at his ass, even tho we were in a pretty tacky situation. Moondrop turned around and picked me up Bridalstyle, carrying me back to the daycare, me wrapping my arms around his neck. When we made it to the daycare, I couldnt help but break down crying. I was now in Moondrops arms as he was comforting me.

Moonrops pov

( QUICK A/N! SO THIS IS WHERE SUNDROP ALMOST GOT KIDNAPPED! BUT IN MOONDROPS POV.)