🥀An old friend part1/? 🥀

So this was requested by someone, I ssadly forgot their username so if you see this, please do comment! Im gonna try and pull a full nighter cause I wanna make more chapters :).

I rly think I have been way too unactive, so im gonna pull a full nighter since, 1 I have a German exam tmrw but im fully prepared for it. Lets just say, imma pull it off cause im a writer on wattpad. 

And im done with all my homework.

Wow! Finally peace. Im happy ngl.

Nvm next week im not gonna have any time to upload chapters cause of the job I will be taking for a school project. :( 

PLEASE REMEMBER! This AU will not affect the one shots! Its just a separate AU :D! Most of the things here ill just keep in the small series. And after this chapter ill make an announcement.

Yeah I should start!

--------------------------------------------------

Sundrops pov

It was very rowdy today at the daycare, we usually only get 20-25 children. But today there were 40 children, which stressed me out quite alot. I didn't know what to do so I called Moondrop early today, "Moondrop! Could you come here please!" I call out to him, after 5 minutes or so he finally came to where I called him, and hugged me. "Yess~? How can I help you darling?" He asked me, I did not hesitate to answer one bit, " Could you help me out in the daycare today..? Its very hectic, I dont think I can do this alone." I asked him whilst resting my chin on his shoulder, "Why, yes of course~Anything for you honey~" Moondrop answered my question, planting a kiss on my head. The children saw us, some of them made awing sounds, whilst others made throw up sounds. Making me gigglinge slightly. One of the girls noticed me and Moondrops rings and pointed them out, "OOooo Mr sun and Mr Moon are mawwied!" The small girl chanted, the children cheered at the girls chant. Moondrop then pushed me away slightly, im guessing he was embarrassed. I cant help but chuckle at his action, and hold him by his hand dragging him to the children, "Who wants to play?" I ask the children, "ME!ME!ME!" Multiple children voices chanted out. "MR MOON, CAN WE PLAY HOUSE PWEASE?", "MR SUN LETS DO ARTS AND CRAFTS", "MR MOON, I POOPOOD IN THE BALL PIT!", "MR SUN, FUCK YOU MWEHEHEHEHEH" , "LANGUAGE!" I yell, I felt my panicked attack rising, as I clutched onto Moondrop and started sobbing slightly,(they cry oil. Yes) "Children!" Moondrop shouted out, all eyes were now on moon. "Please, settle down a little bit, you guys are overwhelming Mr Sun.", I didn't know what happened next, I was shaking slightly as I clutched onto Moondrop, who the hell programs robots with fucking anxiety. I thought to myself.

Moondrops pov

"Please, settle down a little bit, you guys are overwhelming Mr Sun.", I told the children, their eyes now on a slightly shaky Sundrop, causing some of the children to frown. Some of the kids walked up to us and hugged Sundrop, I couldnt help but smile at the small kind act of the children. Sundrop hugged them back,"Were Sorry Mr Sun, lets play something you'd like to play!" ,  "*sniff* A-alrighty, how about we all play hide and seek?" Sundrops asks them, slightly calmed down. Which made my mouth to leave a sigh of relief, the children cheer and made me and sun the seekers. "Okay kids, hide! Me and Mr Moon shall count to 20 and will come looking for you after the countdown is done!" Sundrop stated. I couldnt believe I was doing this, but id do anything for my beloved husband~.  So I just agreed whilst smiling to myself slightly. Sundrop was just amazing. Me and Sundrop then turned around closing our eyes. Sundrop soon started to count, "One!..Two!.....Three!....Four!....Five!...." after a few seconds, "Eighteen!..nineteen!..Twenty! Here we come!" Sundrop shouted out after being done with the countdown. "Okay, ill go to the left side of the play structures, and you look in the right one, sound like a plan?" I ask Sun, Sundrop answers with a nod, "Yes! Amazing plan Sweetie." Sundrop whisper shouts, making me blush slightly. He pecked me on my lips and made his way to the right play structures, me making my way to the left one. As I stepped in one of the tubes, I instantly hear faint giggling. I follow the giggling sounds of the children and find a group of children sitting in the corner of one of the cubicles, "fun you three~! Go wait infront of the daycare entrance until we find everyone else." I inform the kids, they nod and leave the play structure. I then proceed to find a few more children. I checked the play structure one more time, and after making sure that nobody was left in there I exited it and counted the kids, 15 children already! Amazing. I then see Sundrop come back out with, what looked like 8 children. Not all of the children played with us Of course, 10 of them were doing arts and crafts, so 7 children left to find. I then look in the ballpit, scared since one of the kids did shout they literally started in it. So I just called out to the ballpit, but no kids were in there, which made me relieved. I run up to Sundrop and grab him by his hand, twirling him around and making him fall slightly, catching him of course. Sundrop started to blush severely, "M-Moon darling we gotta f-find the others!" Sundrop tells me in a flustered voice, making me giggle. The children were too distracted by chatting with each other, so I pull Sundrop back up and peck him on the cheek, "Im gonna check the nap time room, finding 2 more kids in there. I see Sundrop coming back with 4 of the children. "My my, one more left!" I shout to Sundrop. "Yep!" he answered, "You can come out now! You won!" Sundrop shouted out to the last child, who popped out one of the slides. "YAYYY I WON I WON!" He cheered. Soon enough it was nap time, Sun and I  guided the children into the nap time room and tuck them all in the sleeping bags we got newly, some of them slept on matts tho. The children were pretty tired, so I skipped reading and sat down on a pillow, playing a lullaby through my voice box, Sundrop sitting right next to me soon after. I watch as the children all fell asleep..my Sunshine falling asleep aswell.