🥀Jealousy🥀

Hey Hey Hey lovelies!~

It is i, THE AUTHOR.

So im waiting for my parents rn cuz they went in müller. 😔💔

Damn the emojis look wierd.

Im currenrly writing this on phone, which i didint do in a very long time! And since i type pretty fastly, i might make some mistakes here and there. Hope you wont mind!

This story was requested by : Yum1IsTired

I had to change it up a bit im very sorry! I didint really understand how you ment it so yeh- If i get it wrong then just inform me( a fatass grandpa just stared at me wtf.) And i will make another chapter to your likings! Correcting the mistakes i did.

Anyhow, i should start. FYI my classmates and friends r here too so im fucked if they see me like this. Im writing this whilst stanfing up aswell. 😔🫂

------------------------------------------------------------------
Nobodys pov

Moondrop was outside the daycare, talking to monty. Sundrop was feeling off that day and didint know why. He just felt..angry? Annoyed. All sorts of things, so seeing Moondrop talk to someone who had a huge crush on him. Yeah, Monty hat confessed to Moondrop, Sundrop was getting annoyed just thinking about it. And he wasnt like Moon either. He didint hide his jealousy, which annoyed Moondrop a bit aswell. Sundrop just walked to Moondrop and Monty, hugging Moon from behind, leaning his head on Moondrops shoulder. Moondrop just rolled his eyes with a very annoyed look(i used annoyed alot aye)"Dont mind him Monty, he is just pretttyyy grumpy today." Moondrop stated, saddening Sundrop a bit. "Oh its okay Moonshi- MOONDROP. I really dont mind! He is...your lover afterall", Monty says the last part kinda sadly. Moondrop couldnt help but feel bad for the gator, but his pride was too important for him to show his pity. So, Moondrop just pushed Sun off of him and went to pat Monty on the back, "Aye, dont frown now.We wanted to hangout lader! And a sad you isint going to be fun today at all." Moondrop teased, Sundrop just looked a bit disappointedly at his lover, that was slowly but steadily...drifting away...

Sundrops pov

I felt very bad. Like i had done something wrong. Why..? Why was Moondrop mad at me. Was i too clingy? S-should i stop?..These thoughts were corssing my mind. As i have started to tremble at them. I didint want Moondrop to hate me...all i wanted was his attention. Is it bad to ask for attention?

Nobodys pov

From that day on, Sundrop kept his distance from Moondrop. Fearing he might make him mad by being too clingy again, but this didint make Sundrops situation any better. If he were a human he would probably need therapy or more to get his mental health better. (THIS ISINT SUPPOSED TO BE OFFENSIVE! SO SORRY IF IT IS :( )
Moondrop had noticed Of course, but he thought Sundrop did this on purpouse to get his attention. Which disgusted Moondrop alot, plus, Moondrop wanted to get a bit of revenge. He wanted Sundrop to feel the same pain he did himself whilst watching Erra flirt with Sun and Sun doing nothing until after Moondrop bursted out sobbing. So, Moon didint really care either.

Moondrops pov

I was planning on hanging out with Monty again today, i dont see him as a boyfriend or anything. But as a good friend, lile a gold broski ya know? But i did notice that Monty and my relationship made Sundrop jealous. Its kinda annoying but ive delt with worse afterall. After our shift was over, i made my way to montys golf to hangout with the good ol gator himself. We were playing golf, resulting in me winning Of course, it was pretty close tho. We then got out to go eat something. I remembered that i forgot something in the daycare and made my way there. As i arrived i saw Sundrop colouring, he'd usually come running to me and hug me, but he didint do so this time.."So, did you have fun with monty?" Sundrop had asked me, "Uh yeah, i just forgot something in the daycare so i was gonna head back anyways."i answer. "I see..before you go could you do me a favor Moony?" Sundrop had asked me, i was listening. "Could you clean up our room please, its a huge mess!" he asks. I just nod and made my way back to our room. It was trashed. I knew id take a while so i sent out a message to Monty that i wouldnt be able to come back for today. Then i start up cleaning the room.

Sundrops pov

As i watch Moondrop go into our room, i silently get up and make my way out the daycare, looking for monty. I couldnt let that alligator take MY moony away after all~. I soon enough find him infront of the slushy machine and go over to him. "Heyyy Monty!" I greet him, " Oh Hey Sundrop! How have you been?" He asks me, "Oh ive been fine, how about you? How have you been?" i reply, i tugged on something making an object hit the floor behind monty. As soon as he turned around i hit him with a golf club in the head multiple times. I bet he was powered off by now. I then continue to drag Montys body into the P & S room. Strapoing him on the metal chair, his arms and legs soread out. These straps were designed specially for animatronics aggressive as monty and/or moon. I just sat there and waited till Monty powered back on. He was about to shout but noticed that i have glued his mouth shut, i knew alot about glue, so i somehow made my own type of gorilla glue haha! I just chuckle. "Good morning you green crocodile.~" I say in a raspy voice. I knew Monty hated to be called a crocodile so i continued calling him that. I just chuckled. "Ive been noticing that you and moon hsve started to..get close..in a way.." I tell him, i continue whildt dtanding up and walking a bit towards him as Monty tried ti break the straps, causing me to hit him with the golf club against the hatch area. "Stop.struggling." I say, annoyed. "Ill make sure to dismantle you part by part, make you s.u.f.f.e.r." I tell him as i slowly started to pick up a screwdriver, plunging it into one of Montys eyes. Monty couldnt even scream, bahah how...pathetic... I loved seeing that bastard in pain so i continued on by unscrewing some of his screws and dtabbing holes in his arms with the screwdriver of course. I continue on by RIPPING one of his legs off. And hitting monty with the club until he was beaten up very harshly.

*After 2 hours of torturing Monty*

2 hours had passed by and i notuced Monty powering off. Aka dying. I just thre everything away on the ground as i was gonns make my way to leave p & s when suddenly..Moon bursted through the door.

I was covered in oil.
Which made Moondrop gasp.
"S..sun..?...M..Monty?
He says whilst his voice was trembling, i didint know what to do or what to say. All i did was just look down on the ground feeling nothing. I didint feel any regret. It felt..good..to be honest. I felt very powerful, leading me to get an eary smile on my face."SUNDROP WHAT THE FUCK." Moondrop yells at me, i just continue to stare at the ground. "WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" He yelled again. I didint really care tho. "Thats what he and you get for messing around with me." I say, Moonfrop giving me a confused expression with fear and anger mixed in. "You stopped loving me for him. So I just.. eliminated him. I say in a very calm voice. "How the HELl can you be so CALM?! YOU JUST MURDERED MONTY." Moondrop shouted at me. Soon enough Staff members came and took me to a different P & S. I knew id be deccomissioned now. So i just giggled.

Nobodys pov

Ever since that day, the day where Moonfrop lost both hid lover and pal, he had closed the daycare aswell. He didint wanna continue without his lover. Yes, what Sundrop did was crazy and sick, but Moondrop still had loved him.Soon after, when the staff noticed the daycare didint get any attention anymore, they just took moon to P & S  and scrapped Moondrop there aswell.

.."What would have happenedy, have i just sucked it up and not ignore sun like that..?" where Moondrops last thoughts, before getting powered off, permanentaly.

End

---------------------‐---------------------------------------------------

Hi yaal! Author here. So, to start things off, sorry if this chaoter seems rushed! Cause it was. I wrote it all on my phone and i was very tired whilst doing it.

I did enjoy writing it tho! But im too tieed to do more.

I dont know if ill be able to post any cjapters the next few days. I feel like shit atm.

I always pushed it down and stayed positice but im noticing that my mental health is sinking down again rapidly and i gotta concentrate on that.

I gotta focus in school aswell! So yeah.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, even tho its kinds short and rushed.

I made the last part at home.

AND! I was planning on making a cliffhanger but i wont be able to post for a bit i think so yeh, yaal lucky.

Anyhow, ill be leaving now. ByeBye!

1628 words