🥀The Vents 3/3🥀

OKAYY SOO I feel like writing again :D 

The only problem is that I barely have any ideas. 

But I still wanna write so I thought id finish this chapter c:

Enjoy~!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobodys pov

After all that has happened, Sundrop decided that he should probably take a break, which lead him to close up the daycare for 2 days. After he closed the daycare, with the permission of management Of course, Sundrop went and made his way to get some fizzy fas and snacks. All he wanted to do was drink fizzy fas till his head exploded and eat snacks whilst drinking since he was kinda hungry. 

*2-3 hours later*

Sundrop was finally done with the snacks and almost with all the fizzy faz drinks. He didint feel like getting up so he just fell on the table, using his arms as a pillow. "What has gotten into Moondrop..why did he hurt that child?.." Sundrop thought to himself. But it didint take long for him to get an answer to that question, since he was in fact smarter then the moon bo- "HEY!" yeah yeah sorry whatever). As I was saying, He was smarter then the moon boy. "oh Nono its because of the break we had! I must find him and apologize to him quickly, I was too hard on him..poor moon pie.." Sundrop thought, scolding himself. Sundrop then got up and started looking around the daycare for Moondop, with no success. Sundrop had started to worry since he didint see Moondrop since the incident with the child. And soon enough Sundrop gathered the courage and  went out the daycare, looking for Moondrop in the mall. Soon enough, he bumped into the one and only Freddy fazfu- BEAR, bear (I dont like brown bears.). Freddy helped Sundrop up whilst apologizing, "Sunny! Im sorry didint see ya there. Whats wrong? Why the rush?" Freddy asked Sundrop. Sundrop tried to answer Freddys question without bursting out crying, which was kinda hard for him to do but, he still managed to do it...for Moondrop.."I-I can't find M-Moony anywhere! Earlier today h-he hurt a child by accident and I yelled at him to go away. A-and then I told a parent that he will get shut down so she wouldn't s-sue u-us! *hic* But I *hic* didint mean it!" Sundrop had started to cry, getting Freddy worried sick. "Dont cry Sunny! Im sure we will find moondrop, and if we do you can explain him everything! Do not worry. Have you seen where he went off to?" Freddy asked whilst trying to calm the sad sunny down. Sundrop just nodded, "H-he *sniff* went into the vents.." Sundrop replied. Freddy then started to think, finally coming up with an idea. "Say sunny, you are slim and all, do you think you would be able to fit in the vents?" The brown (ugly>:( ) bear asked Sundrop. "W-Well yeah but..its scary up there! And d-dark.." Sundrop answered Freddys question with a frown. Freddy just sighed and stated, "Well sunny, if you want to find Moondrop then you have to overcome your fear. I can give you a flashlight for you to Fazuse!" ..Sundrop just looked at Freddy with the "Rly bruh?" Expression when he heard the last word of Freddys sentence. "Alright..never say "fazuse" ever again Freddy." Sundrop gave in, with a lil deeper voice whilst saying the last part of the sentence. Freddy opened his stomach hatch, handing a flashlight to Sundrop. "thank you Fred, cya.." Sundrop said his goodbye to Freddy as he started to climb up and in the vent. "No problem Sundrop! Dont forget to tell me what happened up there, and remember to fazUSE the flashlight!" Freddy shouts out to Sundrop, kinda pissing him off. Sundrop just continues to venture in the vents, looking for Moondrop. The more he searched, the more he lost hope in finding Moondrop. Sundrop sighed to himself and sat there, almost starting to sob when he heard something from the right side of the vent. Sundrop quickly shined his flashlight at the direction the sound came from, and spotted a hat. He wasn't able to make out what it was so Sundrop crawled to the hat shaped object, as he got closer the more he noticed that the hat resembled to.."Moons night cap!" (idk what its called in English, sue me.) Sundrop slightly shouted in a whispering tone, quickly moving his head left and right looking to spot Moondrop. Sundrop then crawled to the left since he heard more sound coming from there. Soon enough Sundrop stumbles upon a vent lid and opened it up, to see Moondrop in there curled up in a ball, shaking. Sundrop couldnt believe his eyes, suddenly he lost grip and plummeted down on the ground face forward. Sundrop quickly crawled to Moon, when he suddenly got pushed away, "S-stay away from me! Or else I might hurt you too.." Moondrop stated, making Sundrop sad. "M-Moony I-" Sundrop got cut off, "I dont wanna hear it Sundrop! Plus, I know you're here to shut me down! Just like you told that parent you would." Moondrop hissed.  "N-No Moony id never do that! Please just let me explain.." Sundrop requested, but Moondrop really didint want to hear another word escaping Sundrops mouth, so he closed his ears with his hands, making Sundrop pissed off a bit, "Fine! Then I won't apologize and even try to explain the things to you!" Sundrop shouted, turning around to climb in the vent and go back to the daycare, when suddenly he felt a tug on his arm.."..w-wait! Dont leave me again..please..im sorry" Moondrop begged, Sundrop just gave an expression full of disgust and pity (disgust cause of himself not moon!) Sundrop turned around quickly, whilst tackling Moondrop to the ground and giving him a big hug, a tight one aswell. "Moony, darling, Moonpie! Dont be sorry, I should be! You should be the one to do the forgiving not me.. Im so sorry I yelled at you, and got mad at you! You were just stressed because of the break..Im sorry. I wont ever leave you like that ever again I promise!" (Oh yes you will sun. Yes.you.will~. (= ) Moondrop just hugged back, " Its okay Buttercup, I forgive you..and im sorry for just..heh..fucking you instead of talking things out. And for hurting that bra- child." Moondrop answered. And that's how Sundrop and Moondrop spent the rest of the night, embracing each other in their arms and cuddling. Sundrop soon fell asleep on Moondrops chest. Moondrop just blushed slightly and kissed Sundrops forehead, getting into a more comfortable position and falling asleep himself. 

..The Vents really do help sometimes~ - By me, THE AUTHOR.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SURPRISE! I MADE IT A FLUFF CHAPTER >:D! I put in the angst emojis so it could be a surprise for yaal :}.

I didin feel like posting angst since I really like REALLY love writing about these two scrunklies lovin eachother, both ways. Fucking eachother and just embracing eachother =D.

I hope ya liked my little surprise I made here~ 

It might be short but still it was a series thing after all so- If Id make this in one chapter it'd probs be like 3k words. (,=

So yeah! I feel like writing again, loosing motivation to continue from time to time but, Meh I still have my ways to gather up motivation!

Now now I shall say my goodbyes to yaal! Hope you enjoyed the chapter~

And id might do smut next who knows~👀

ByeBye!

1249 words.

OH AND would yaal like me to make a Sun/moon x Y/N book? Please tell me if you do!