🍃Spending time with the crew🍃

Heyooo I'm back :D And ya see, this is one of the two chapters I will be releasing today! I will work on a smut chapter afterwards. 

Alrighty, les go!

---------------------------------------------------------

Nobodys pov:

It was a calming night at the mega plex...too calming infact. Sundays was usually never the calming, due to the STAFF members controls etc..they weren't the nicest people to be around, especially for an animatronic.

Sundrops and Moondrop were bored out of their minds, not knowing  what to do, since they knew every inch and corner of the daycare. Sundrop usually did some arts n crafts, Moondrop strolled around the vents. But all that became boring after a while. Its pretty much the only thing both of them really did at the mega plex so, can ya blame em?

As Sundrop was thinking, he came up with an excellent idea, well..for him it was excellent. Since the old manager had gone missing they replaced him with a new one, their name was Y/N and they were very kind to everyone.  They treated the animatronics as if they were real humans. Gregory decided to stay n the Staff category since, he only liked repairing, not the other stuff like spending money on the plex. 

Sundrop then started speaking, "Hey Moony, how about we hangout with the glamrocks for today? There are no rules against going outside the daycare anymore! So we are free to do so without fearing any consequences." ...Moondrop thought for a bit. Not knowing how to answer. 

Moondrop is very antisocial and doesn't like talking to others. The children are fine, they are KIDS after all, not animatronics with the mind of full grown adults, or actual adults. So he had a hard time choosing wether to accept Sundrops request or decline.

"We don't have to you know, it was just an idea!" Sundrop interrupted Moondrops thoughts with a smile. Moondrop smiled back lightly, taking a deep breath and then sighing shortly after. "No, no, we can! Im bored as hell. Of course I can't decline, plus, we only hungout with two of them once and they were Freddy and chica. I wanna meet the other two Aswell since, they cant really give us any trouble anymore." Sundrops eyes sparkled and he jumped out of joy after hearing these sentences, stimming with his hands quite a bit, which made Moondrops cold metal heart melt with warmth. Moondrop loved seeing his Marigold like lover being happy. Who didn't actually? 

Sundrop then held out one of his hands to Moondrop. As Moondrop was about to hold Sundrops hand to get up, he suddenly got pulled into a warm hug from his Sunshine. Which came pretty unexpected to Moondrop. "Oh thank you dearest, thank you so much! Now, lets go and ask the glamrocks if they wanna hangout with us!" Sundrop squealed. Moondrop just nodding with a smile as an answer. 

The two bots went up to the daycare doors and pushed them open, leaving the daycare. As they were walking, holding each others hands of course, a staff bot rolled over. Sundrop got scared slightly, and Moondrop jumped infront of Sundrop with his arm infront of him, in a protective manner. The staff bot scanned the two daycare attendants. 

"Permission....GRANTED"

These two words made Sundrop and Moondrop sigh in relief, as they interlocked each others fingers and continued making their way to the glamrocks again. 

They arrived and were instantly greeted by Chica the chicken and Freddy fazfu- Fazbear. They were very happy to see Sun and Moon come to them this time, instead of them to the daycare. "Hey Sun, Moon! Glad to see you guys here, we were about to come and ask yaal if you wanted to hangout with us? And ya know, meet Roxanne wolf and Montgomery gator!" Chica chirped (quite literally =D ) Freddy nodded at chicas statement with a warm smile. "Oh my, that's funny because we were gonna ask you guys the same question! Yes, we would love to hangout with you guys, and properly meet Montgomery and Roxanne." Sundrop answered, Moondrop holding his hand tighter than before.