🍋Tent🍋

I was bored and I was CRAVING to write. And since I didn't write smut for a long time I thought id write Smut hehe. 

Anyhow lets go!

------------------------------------------------------------

Sundrops pov

I was taking care of the kids like I was supposed to do. It was 30 minutes before nap time, but I had gotten quite tired so I just at down on a chair watching the children from afar, and let them play by their selves or with their friends. As I was watching the kids, I suddenly started thinking of Moon. I really loved thinking about the fun times we spent. But this time my imagination went lewder and lewder by the second, first I imagined him tied up in a ribbon and in a bunny suit, 

(So this is all suns imagination! It aint happening if the 🍓 emoji pops up it means imagination is over i got inspired with this emoji trick by DashingWaffle :D! Check out their book its amazing!)

"Q-Quit staring and help me out!

The imaginations went on, this time Moondrop was stuck in a tunnel from the play structures,

"Sunny~! Im stuck, can you get me out please~?"

I rest my head on my hands and start blushing hardly, 'why is this happening now?' I think to myself. This time Moondrop was in a bikini type of outfit. 

"D-do you like it? I put it on just for you~~"

(🍓) 

At this point I was just a hot blushing mess, when I realized nap time has come. I noticed that I. was hard and started panicking. I quickly called out to moon and jumped in his tent, "Whoa there Sunny, what happened? You usually never come in my tent" Moondrop asked me, "O-Oh well im just feeling a bit tired..haha..now go put the kids to sleep darling dont worry about me!" I say in a slight nervous tone, giving my best to talk since I was pretty horny right now. Moondrop just shrugged and went to put the kids to sleep. I was sitting in the tent covering myself up with some pillows, but I couldn't bare it anymore. I took one of the pillows and bit in it clutching it tightly, fighting the urge to touch myself. I gave up biting and started to pant, I then saw Moondrop coming inside the tent with a worried expression on his face. "Are you really okay honey? You aren't looking so swell right now." Moondrop asks me. I just nod, getting redder and redder. Moondrop soon walks dup to me and sits infront of me, "Lets get rid of these pillows first." As he was about to get the pillows out of I tackle him to the soft ground. "Oh moony...as much as id like to I just can't take it anymore...I need you.." I cut off.  Moondrop starts blushing as I kiss him passionately, our tongues swirling around. He fought for dominance but I won Of course. I start to massage his crotch whilst kissing him, Moondrop tries to moan but only muffling sounds could be heard. I really wanted to hear my Moonflowers sounds of pleasure but I couldn't let him or else the kids might hear his wonderful moans~. I started massaging his crotch faster, "MmM~ mH~s-sUN~c-ClosTH~MM!~" Moondrop came whilst his pants were still on, I parted from the kiss and smirked at him, "Awh~Couldnt my Moonflower wait~~?" I say teasingly, "Oh s-shut it you! Look at this mess." he tells me. "Want me to clean you up babe~?" I ask him, he just nods as I take off his pants, Moondrop was definitely not ready for what I was about to do next.. I start licking of his cum from his member and soon took it in halfway with my mouth, sucking Moondrop off. "W-wait I tho- aHH~ght, y-you were gonna clean me u-uP!~" Moondrop moaned the last part out a bit loudly, I then stop sucking to answer his question, "Oh but I am sweetie~Cant you see?~" I tell him, "B-but that's just gonna cause more of a mess." Moondrop whisper shouts. I just roll my eyes whilst smiling and continue sucking him off, "Ah~Mh~" Moondrop moans, I then suck faster as I feel Moondrop placing his hand on my head and making me take it whole, I gag slightly but continue to suck him off at a fast pace, "I-Im clo-clOSe~~!" Moondrop whisper shouts, I continue sucking until he finally came in my mouth, I swallowed as much of his cum as I could and stopped sucking, I pant slightly. But I was not done..not yet. I check the time and see we only have 20 minutes left. I take my pants off well and grip on Moondrops hip, making it lift slightly and thrust my whole size inside of him. "A-AH~! F-fuck~~" I hear him moan, me letting a slight grunt aswell.

Moondrops pov

As Sundrop was fucking me, thrusting his dick in and out of me, I was going crazy at this point. This sudden lust and pleasure was getting to me, I then bit my hand trying not to moan as to not wake up the kids. The slapping sounds got a bit louder, "S-Su AH~S-slow..SlowEr!~T-thE kiDS~~mH~". I tried warning him but he just went faster and harder making it impossible for me to stay quiet, "Oh~Ah~AHh~" I came onto my chest, with no warning, Sundrop releasing deep inside of me soon afterwards. He then pulls out of me and I pant rapidly, him panting a bit aswell. "Oh my..~What a mess.." Sundrop said tiredly. I was still panting, "Oops, you might have some trouble walking for the rest of the day honey.~" he tells me in a teasing tone.  I just frown, "g-go wake up the k-kids, nap t-time is almost over..ill clean up", Sundrop nods and cleans himself up as he goes to wake up the kids. I cleaned myself and the tent up a little and laid down to take a nap, since Sundrop fucked me pretty harshly. Which was pretty unusual of him. I was kinda worried that the kids might've heard m since I was pretty loud even tho the tent is located a bit far away from where the kids were. I just shrugged it all off me and laid down for a nice nap, closing my eyes and powering off shortly after. 

Nobodys pov

After Sundrop had woken up all the kids he took care of them for the. rest of the day, serving lunch etc. Thankfully none of them had heard Moondrops moans, and when the kids were finally getting picked up by their parents. After he was done waving Goodbye to them he then started to clean up the daycare. Sundrop was finally done cleaning up the daycare and made his way to the tent where he last left Moondrop. As he was walking in he saw his lover all snuggled up to a Sundrop plush, which made Sundrop blush. "Oh how adorable..~" Sundrop whispers to himself and makes his way to Moondrop laying down right next to him. Kissing his forehead. "Im so sorry darling, I had to.." Sundrop apologizes whisperingly and picks up Moondrop putting him on his lap hugging him to his chest tightly, and powers down aswell..thinking Moondrop didint hear anything. But little did Sundrop know that Moondrop was powered on and awake. Moondrop opens one eye  halfway and kisses Sundrops cheek and goes into rest mode since he already powered off before and was fully charged. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okeh so I would've been done 2 hrs ago with this chapter, but sadly I get distracted very fast! And I had to complete my homework xc!

But anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for not updating yesterday- I was playing with friends and I didint wanna upset them >.< . 

Hope this chapter makes up for my absence !

ByeBye :D! And pls im running out of ideas. If you have any requests feel free to drop them in the comments. And if you want to make a request but keep it private like between us then here have my IG: ilikebradandcatsok 

Im desperate. 

Ill literally do ANYTHING. ANY request is welcome, well I do have my limits ofc but ill do almost any request hehewajwh. 

Okeh bye fr :,)

1360 words