🍋Performance🍋

SO this chapter has something to do with the previous one lol. I really liked this idea and have been DYING to write this chapter the whole time. I even made sum notes at school C:<. (Had to hide em from my friends tho..if they saw what I was writing about they'd be weirded out!).

Plus im thinking  of making my own covers for the chapters :P They wont be Good or anything but at least they'll be my art. 

Ima start writing now heh-

---------------------------------------------------------

Nobodys pov

It was a normal day in the pizza plex, a child had come to celebrate his 6th birthday at the daycare and he really wanted to see Sundrop and Moondrop. Usually Sundrop would've been very hyped about this and more energetic then normal, but this time he was kinda different. He was still acting happy, just enough to not make the kids notice but he was..upset about something. Moondrop didint like it when his lover was sad. His lovers feelings meant a lot to Moondrop so he planned on talking about it with Sundrop after their shift. When the birthday party finally concluded and the children started to get picked up by their parents. After Sundrop waved everyone goodbye, he made his way to his room, Moondrop soon followed him. As Moondrop got up he saw Sundrop sitting on his bed with crossed arms just like a child would when they get angry or annoyed etc. Sundrop then looked away from Moon, "Darling? Is everything alright?" Moondrop asks sun, "Mhm" Sundrop mumbled, "Sunny dear is something wrong?" Sundrop ignored Moondrops question, Moondrop then went up to Sundrop making him look at him with his (Moons) pointer finger and thumb. "Sundrop. You have to tell me what's wrong. Or I cannot help you and I feel bad when I cant help my dearest lover." Moondrop stated.  Sundrop stayed quiet for a bit, but then let out a sigh. "fine..ill tell you..but you promise not to get mad at me okay..?" Sundrop said. "Promise." Moondrop replied, "W-Well its about this "part time job" of yours at the bar.." sundrop whimpered, "..go on" Sundrops lover replied. "You wear those lewd clothes and even perform for these..adults, letting them film you and look at you with such perverted expressions.."..silence then hit..Sundrop decided to continue, "A-And I was starting to w-wonder if you could..perform for me aswell?" Sundrop says shyly. "I see.." Moondrop replied.."Huh?"..."You got jealous and started to worry that I liked those strangers more then you hm?~"..Bingo, Moondrop had got it all together. Sundrop then just nodded lightly, Moondrop chuckled at sundrops reason of his sadness and went to his room. Sundrop looked at moon go to his room and got worried, "m-moon? Im sorry I didint mean to make you uncomfortable! That was not my intention.." Sundrop replied, He then sat there for 10 minutes in silence afraid to have done something that upset moondrop. Moondrop then finally exited his room, Sundrop looked up to see Moon in one of those outfits, Moondrop had hot pants on and a skirt with stars all over it, with a bikini top on. He didint have the boots on tho, since he left them at the bar and was too lazy to get them. Sundrop just stared at Moondrop, sundrop was blushing rapidly, "Like what you see sunshine~?" 

Sundrops pov

"Like what you see sunshine~?" Moondrop asks me in a flirty tone I just answer with a shy "y-yeah" And get up, moondrop had a confused expression on his face as to why I was suddenly getting up. I then pull Moondrop to me, kissing him passionately. My tongue exploring every inch and centimeter in his mouth, Moondrop was trying to fight for dominance, which resulted in us switching over and over again on my bed, In the end Moondrop won, He then parted from the kiss, since he was ontop of me he started moving since he was sitting right on my crotch area. "MMh~" I moan out," Ngh~!"..I feel my member get hard, Moondrop must've felt it since he started looking at me then at my crotch area. He pulled down my pants and he took off his hot pants, lining up his hole with my dick, "Ready darling~?" He asks me, "Y-Yeah-" I answer him as he inserts my member into him. Moondrop then starts riding me, making me leave out small grunts and him moaning occasionally, "Ngh~ R-ride me f-faster." I demand of him. "aH~Mh~O-Okay s-sunnY~" Moondrop moans out the last part a bit loudly and proceeds to ride me faster. We were doing this for a while when I felt myself getting close, I then grab Moondrop by his waist making him ride me much faster even then before. "S-SUN! AcK~NNH~AHhH~oH~~mH~~" Moondrop started to moan loudly, "Ngh~ y-youre doing g-great darling~" I praise moondrop. As I come into him, he proceeds to come onto my chest. "Alright..thats e-enough dominance for y-you.." Moondrop tells me pantingly, he then pulls out my member out of him. "Hmmm~?" I say sounding curiously, I then notice that Moondrop had grabbed me by my waist, supporting me to stay above and suddenly slammed his dick inside of my hole, "AhH~M-MOON YOU-!" I was about to yell at him but I got cut off by him thrusting in and out of me at a fast pace, "AhHHH~MH~ H-HARDER P-pLE-plEasE!~" I started to beg, Moondrop Smirked at me and just did as I requested. "OH~M-moONy~iM -iM cloSe!~" I warn him, Moondrop just continues ramming into me. I then come onto my chest, Moondrop still continued tho, "M-MooNY gIV-givE me a bRea-HK!" I moan when Moondrop finally releases deep inside of me, "Nghh~"  My lover lets out a small moan. Moondrop then pulls out of me,  getting us both cleaned up. I tried to stand but I couldn't, I kept on falling since Moondrop fucked me pretty harshly. Moondrop still could walk cause I didint got hat hard on him. After a bit I lay down on my bed, Moondrop joining me shortly after. "So..was I able to fulfill your desires sunbeam?~" moondrop asks me. "Y-yeah, you sure d-did Moonflower"  Moondrop just smirked, "Lets rest for now dear, we have a big day tomorrow.." Moondrop tells me, I just nod then snuggle up to him, Moondrop cradles me in his arms hugging me tightly and powers off, I do the same after. 

_-----------------------------------------------

YAY I GOT THIS FINISHED UPPP! Oh and since my page is FULL OF SMUT. Im gonna make 2-4 chapters about angst and fluff, hopefully that wont bother you! Imma take a break now since I didint practice for Spanish yesterday. Welp im off, ill probably work on the next chapter in an hour or two- I dunno. Okeh Bye :D! Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter <3 Oh And i just noticed that the title doesnt suit the chapter but meh ill fix that later :'3

1135 words