🥀Special toys pt3 (final)🥀

We LOVE stress writing am I right? Since my some of my friends got me in a shitty mood today im gonna make an angst chapter. Oh and cuz my good  friend cookie wanted angst anyway so >:D I have my energy drink, im comfy. We Gucci lets go.

----------------------------------------------------------------

*1 month after the last chapter*

Moondrops pov

It has been 1 month since I messed around with sun and that vibrator. Sundrop has been acting all sassy and distant towards me this past month which honestly pissed me off. Always when I tried to hug him or get a small bit of attention from him, he just pushed me off of him and ignored me or just told me to "screw off" . Which really did upset me a lot, and I did understand a little why he's dong all these things but for how long will he continue? It has been a month already, plus it isint my fault that he messed with me first. I just wanted revenge. 

*After 2 hours opening time*

I was making a sorry card for Sun, decorating it with stickers and some glitter. After the children have arrived I laid the Card on Sundrops table and just went back to my tent (I hc Moondrop waiting in a damn tent till nap time comes ok.) waiting till nap time.

Sundrops pov

I was just talking to some kids when I suddenly started to hear crying, I looked behind me to see a boy and a girl fighting over a plush monty. As I was about to approach the two kids, the boy suddenly kicked the girl to the ground and ran off with he plushy getting the small girls knee injured. She just started crying and I rushed my way over her. "Oh no! Dont worry small one ill get him banned after we took care of your small injury, ill get you a new monty plush aswell alright?", I tell her. She just nods with tears in her eyes. I vastly went to my table where the kids weren't allowed to be and grabbed a bandaid, is saw a card and just decided to look later into it when I took care of the girl and get the boy banned. After I was don bandaging the small girls knee up I saw her on a chair and told her to wait for me, I found the boy bragging with the plushie to his friends, he looked to be around 11-12. I just tapped his shoulder, when the boy turned around his expression went from proud to fear real quick. "Hey there friend, what. you did back there was not kind at all and broke the rules! I have to contact your parents to come pick you up since I gotta ban you. And please do hand over the monty plushy over to me." I tell him. He just gives me the plushy and I take him by the hand gently, soon enough arriving and contacting the Childs parents. After they picked him up I went to the girl and handed the monty plushy to her. She smiled and went back to resume doing what she was doing before. I then remembered the card I have found on my table and went there to check it out. I held the card in my hands and started checking it out.

"From Moon to Sundrop"

I open the card. 

"Dear Sun, Im very sorry about the way I acted. I should've stopped when you wanted me to, I was being selfish and thinking of myself since I wanted a bit of revenge. But that could have waited until after the kids have left. I just wanted to let you know that I really love you. If you accept my apology then cross "forgiven" if you dont accept my apology cross "Unforgiven" 

I love you

forgiven :                               unforgiven:

- Moondrop"

I just rolled my eyes at the piece of paper and ripped it In half throwing it in the trash can. I cant with this childish attitude right now ( well sir look at urs.) I then went back to the kids and watched over them and played with them. Soon enough Nap time rolled in. I called out for Moondrop and soon enough he came looking on the ground, probably hoping I "foRgAvE" him. I just snickerd to myself guessing Moondrop heard it and went up to the tower thingy and in my room.