🍋Ribbons🍋

Mk. Im bored so I will write. I do not have anything better to do. Also Tysm for 1,1k views <3 Ill make a special for that soon enough..(If I have the motivation too..) And yeh! Lets stArRT˜

-------------------------------------------------------- ————————-

Sundrops pov 

I was getting the daycare ready for the kids, setting up the arts and craft corner, getting some toys out of the supply room, and checking the reading/chill corner if everything was how it was supposed to be. I was finally done with everything at 5:21 AM when Moondrop tackled me to the ground from behind "HA, GOT YOU!" He shouted, "Owww Moony that hurt!" I whined, "Oh I'm sorry sunshine˜ Say what were you doing" he asked me, "Well I was setting up the daycare obviously, why?" "Ah alright, and are you excited about today?" he asked me another question, I didint know why he was asking me questions all of a sudden but I decided to answer them. "Yeah! I love, love, LOVE the kids :D" I say in excitment, after he asked about 2 more questions, he got off of me, as I was about to get up aswell I noticed that my hands were tied above my head.. I looked up and saw that it was a ribbon. "M-Moon?" I stutter, he just chuckled and picked me up putting me on his shoulder carrying me up to our room in the tower. He lightly put me on my bed and tied my arm to one of the poles, "M-moony what a-are you doing?" I say pretty nervously, "..oh nothing~" moondrop tells me in his flirty voice, which I found hot. He then leaned down to my neck and licked it before attacking me with kisses and small bites, finding my spot immediately "Mph~" whilst he was attacking my neck he grined his knee against my crotch at the same time, making my member get hard. As embarrassing as it was It didint stop me from moaning, "Mh~Oh~A l-little faster p-please~" I say desperately, "Why sure sweetheart~~" Moondrop then grinds faster against my crotch area whilst pulling me into a deep kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth whilst I moaned into the kiss, "Mh~mph~c-cloSth~" I tried to moan out but only mumbles were heard since moondrop didint let me part, I then come while my pants were still on, Moondrop then parted, "M-Moon! Y-you idiot! Look at w-what you've do-done >:(" I say pantingly in an angry tone, "Not my fault you came so early dear~" he says in a teasing tone as he pulled my pants down. He then started to lick off the cum on my dick slowly starting to suck it, he then started to bob is head up and down, "AhH~oh~ M-MoonY~ahH~" I moan out, he then started to suck faster making me moan louder, "AH~ OH~NH~ L-LovE yOU~ NH~" I proceed to come into moondrops mouth with no warning. Moondrop choked a bit at first but then managed to drink my cum up. Moondrop then stopped sucking, "S-Sun..please d-do warn me n-next time before c-c-coming" He says pantingly. "S-sorry dar-" I was then cut off by Moondrop taking off his pants aswell and suddenly slamming into me, "NGAH~" I let out a loud moan. 

Moondrops pov

Sun let out a loud moan after I slammed into him, "That was very naughty of you ya know..~" I say flirtingly,  after I started thrusting in and out as hard and rough as I can, getting some wonderful moans and pleads out of my lover~ "AHhH~M-MoON~Ah~P-PLEaSE~AH bE bE morE gENtlE AHHh~" I hear sundrop moan loudly which turned me on a lot more, I didint listen to sundrops pleads since I was chasing my own orgasms and pleasures myself.  After a while of me thrusting into sun I soon came myself, "Ngh~" I then pull out of sundrop seeing my cum flowing out of his hole, "Such a beautiful view..~" "S-shut u-uP moon.." Sundrop demands still panting. "Awhh, Is my sunny boy tired out already?~But we haven't even started yet~" I then untie sundrop from the ribbon and place him on the bed making him sit, "..what are you? ..NgH~!" I cut sundrop off by slamming his member into me sitting on his lap, I then start riding Sundrop, slowly at first "ah~ah~ahh~w-we should do t-t-this more of-ofTEN!" I moan the last part a bit loudly. I then feel sundrops cold hands wrap around my waist probably to guide me, He then made me ride him faster and faster, I hugged his neck tightly Moaning loudly, "AhH~ Ngh~MH~oH~OH~aH~S-SunnY~"  Sundrop seemed to enjoy my moans, so much so that he got harder inside of me.

Nobodys pov

Sundrop then wrapped one of his hands around Moondrops dick whilst making Moondrop ride him, Sundrop then started jerking Moondrop off at the same time, "AH~AH~IM~CLOSE.S -SunNYY~" Moondrop shouts moaningly, after a bit moondrop then comes in sundrops hand and sundrop came inside of Moondrop. They were both a panting mess, sundrop then pulled out of moondrop. Just as sundrop was getting up to clean the mess moondrop and he had caused he then looked at the time, "WHAT 5:50 AM?! MOONDROP GET UP AND HELP ME CLEAN THIS MESS UP" Moondrop then tries standing up but fails since he just rode sundrops dick. Sundrop got everything cleaned up and dressed him and moondrop up in clean clothes. "Okay I only have 3 more minutes left, ill get you when nap time starts. byeBye darling!" Sundrop then leaves to greet the kids. Moondrop just smiles to himself laying in sundrops bed. "I love him so much" Moondrop thought  to himself  as he then powered off.

de end.

----------------------------------

Yeah. I was gonna write more but I sadly lost my motivation on THIS one- imma do my homework real quick and start working on chapters I rly am hyped about to do >:D !. Ill make myself some new coffee aswell.

601 words