🥀Fire..🥀

This will be my 4k reads special (= .

Arent I the best author in the world?

Surprising yawl with a wonderful chapter -3-?<3

So, I have my coffee so lets go we Gucci.

-----------------------------------------------

Nobodys pov

It was a Friday morning, Sundrop woke up at 5AM to get the daycare ready, it was a special day tho. Today there was a millionaires Childs birthday party! He donated a lot of money to the pizza plex, which resulted in Sundrop being a bit more stressed out. The child would be turning 10 today and his favorite animal was Dinos, which resulted in Sundrop making the whole daycare Dinosaur themed. It was kinda hard since Moondrop was slacking off and ignored Sundrops requests. "Moondrop! Come help me.!" Sundrop shouted, "UghH let me rest!..I had a long night shift last night.." Moondrop grumbled out in response. Which upset Sundrop quite a bit. He then makes his way to their room where Moondrop was resting in and took the covers off of Moondrop. "Oh come on, it couldnt have been THAT tiring. Plus its a very important day today!" ..Moondrop ignored Sundrop, "Stop ignoring me Moon. You either help me or else!" Moondrop rolled around to look up at Sundrop, "Or else WHAT? Youll sqUiRt your glitter glue on me? Or go in a corner huddle up and cry like the baby you ARE?!" Moondrop said shouting one words out, Sundrop just stared in shock eyes wide. Moondrop took a minute or two to process the things he had said. Sundrop just looked down on the ground, turned around and made his way out the balcony, Moondrop trying to talk to him, "W-wait! S-Sunny im sorry I didint mean to-" *SLAP* ..."leave me alone.. Moondrop" Sundrop made his way down the tower, leaving Moondrop in pure shock. Resuming decorating the daycare.

*5:55AM*

Sundrop was kinda nervous and stressed out even more, and the fight he had with Moondrop didint help the situation at all. Sundrops mind was full of negative thoughts when suddenly he started to hear children cheers coming from the slide, he sucked it up putting a fake smile on.

Sundrops pov

As I make my way to the children, I soon enough spot the millionaires son and make my way to him and the children with him. "Hello friends and new friends! Before we start playing, Id like to announce that today is a SPECIALL day!" The children had questioning expressions on them they soon enough notice the daycares theme, the millionaires son who's name was Luke was amazed by the daycares look. I then continued, "Today is Lukes birthday! Lets all congratulate him everyone!!", the daycare was soon full of childrens cheers and claps, which honestly didint help with my anxiety programming, but nonetheless I sucked it up. "So, Luke, it would be amazing if you'd choose the activities today! But no skipping nap time~!" I soon informed him. Luke then choose to play catch first, I really didint want to but I did so anyway.

*2 hours later*

I looked at the clock and noticed that 2 hours had already passed. I gathered all the kids around noticing that Luke was getting bored, "Could we play something else? Im bored of tag" Luke asked me. "Youre the birthday boy, so you choose what to do next!" I answered Lukes question. "Alright..how about everyone does their own thing?" He suggested. I just nodded "Okay kids! Do whatever you please!!" The children soon ran off to do their activities they had planned, Luke found a group of friends and hangout with them. I sat in a chair whilst watching the kids, the thoughts of the fight with moon soon diving up again. I tried to push them down but couldnt, soon enough it was nap time. If I had a heart it would probably be beating very fast right now, I didint wanna face Moondrop. I was very hurt of the things he had told me...did he really think of me that way?.. I soon got up and made my way over to the children, clapping my hands. "Okay kids! Its nap time!" I announce, hearing some boos and whines. "Moon!" I call out for him, Moondrop soon coming down. We both gave eachother the silent treatment and avoided eye contact. "Who is ready for nap time?" he asks, the children soon go take their Matts and pillows, Luke soon doing so aswell. "And who is the birthday booger today?" Moondrop asked the kids. I just went back to my room.