🥀An old friend pt2/?🥀

Im pissed off cause of the German exam we had today. 

So idk how ill go on yaal in this chapter.

All I know is that I wanna post so yaal have enough content till the 14.3.

YEAH.

----------------------------------------------------

Sundrops pov

I wake up to my inner alarm, my eyes start to flutter as I woke up and checked my inner clock..it was 5 AM..as my eyes were fully open, I find myself cradled in Moondrops arms. My face started to heat up, and my fans were kicking in, oh no what do I do what do I do..!  I tried to get up carefully, when I got pulled back into the bed by Moondrop, he was grumbling something out but I couldnt understand what he said. I just turn around and hug him back gently, his grip around my waist tightening a bit. I pecked his cheek, "...dont..gooo...we still..have time.." Moondrop mumbled out, "Moonyyy, the daycare opens at 8.."(thats when my sisters kindergarden always opened Lmao) , "We have to get the place ready, and you know how much time it takes us." I tell him, "...five more minutes?" he whined whilst looking down at me, "Hmm, fineee, we can cuddle for five more minutes." I gave in. I hear Moondrop purr, "Awww, I didn't know they programmed you to purr?" I said whilst petting his head, "..hehe bal-", "dont you dare finish that sentence." Moondrop growled, making me flinch a bit. "S-sorry, honey, I didn't mean to scare you." Moondrop apologized to me, interlocking our fingers and pulled my hand up in front of his face and kissed it gently, making me chuckle. "I forgive ya tubeflower~ I love you wayyy tooo much to stay mad at you~" I hum out. Moondrop then showered me with small kisses, which I enjoyed. So much so that I didn't notice that 10 minutes had already passed. "Okay moony boy, lets get up now! We got to get the daycare ready." I order, making Moondrop growl slightly in disappointment, "Ughh..cant we just close the daycare for today" he grumbled out, as I shot up, "Nope! Now cmon, we have a daycare to set up!" I cheer, as I grab moons hand and pull him up from the bed, and make my way out the tower. "Okay darling!  This time you have to set up arts and services. Its usually me who sets it up so, lets try something else today!" I shout in a cheery voice, Moondrop just chuckled, "Alright, and you set up the nap time zone then ?" He asked me, so I just nodded, I pecked on Moondrops cheek, and made my way to the nap zone/room. "Cya in a bit starshine!"

Moondrops pov

"Cya in a bit starshine!", Sundrop said in a humming tune, I just shake my head whilst smiling and make my way to the arts and crafts corner, as I set up the supplies and all that, I thought of Sunny, I dont know why. I just loved thinking about him, I always think back to Montys expression when he found out that I proposed to Sundrop..heh..little bastard tried to steal Sunny from me for a long time, (LMAO Eclipse wants moon but moon wants sun and monty wants sun...OMG I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS MUAHAHA) I just snickered to myself as I was done setting up the last piece of supply, glitter glue Of course. I cleaned up a bit as I was waiting for Sundrop, I was done cleaning and took a look at the clock..weird..it was 6:44 Am already, Sundrop usually never took this long to clean up. I waited another 10 minutes when I finally made up my mind to go check on Sundrop, so I made my way in the nap time room where the kids get put to sleep. "Sunnnyyy?" I call out to him as I push open the door, and suddenly I see a crouching and severely shaky Sundrop. I rush my way over to him and wrap my arms around him, as soon as I did so, I suddenly got pushed harshly to the ground by Sundrop. I was confused, what did I do? I looked up to see a Sundrop, eyes redder than the reddest color in the world. Whining brightly, tears in their eyes. Sundrop then tackled me to the ground and punched me, breaking my face plate slightly. "OW, SUNDROP WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL." I yell, Sundrop blinking rapidly as his eyes go back to their normal color. He started to panic as he saw what he had done to my face, "M-Moony..im sorry...im so..sorry moony don't hate me...please..that wasnt me...please I'm so sorry.." Sundrop kept repeating himself over and over again, as I got up and wrapped my arms around him, comforting him. "shhh its okay..I forgive you..I dont hate you..I could never...shhh~" I say in a humming tune. Sundrop seemed to calm down, as he slowly hugged me back. I lean back with my head and peck hm on the lips, "Dont worry honey, but we should really visit parts and service-" , "NO!" he yelled back, "I-I mean ....no thanks..", Im guessing he yelled since Sundrop HATED parts and services. I just sigh, "Okay. If you say so darling." I reply, (Moon boi aint so smart no mo.) It was now 7:16.. still 44 minutes till opening. I just strolled around the daycare whilst sunny sat down and drew, like he always did, which was absolutely adorablleee~. Whilst I was lost in thoughts, I hadn't realized that 30 minutes had passed already. So I quickly made my way back, deciding I would help out with Sunny today since he was very worked up. I usually waited in my tent for Nap time but this was one of the cases where I had to help sunny. "Tubeflower~! Youre helping me out again today?" Sunny said, "Yep! You could really use some help around here, I-" As I was about to continue, Sunny started to squeal of happiness, whilst stimming with his hands. It was so cute, HE was so cute. I pulled him in and kissed him softly, as soon rumbles were heard from the slide. I parted for the kiss, "Todays gonna be a rowwwwdy day." I thought to myself.