🍋Tangled up🍋

This will be a smut chapter as you can see in the title! If you dont like smut between these two scrunklies please do not read this chapter! :D 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sundrops pov:

 I was making some arts and crafts until  got bored. I then remembered that there were some ropes around, I knew I wasn't supposed to climb on them but I was just so bored that I did it anyway. While I was doing some acrobatics and other stuff I lot grip and got tangled up. Mooondrop was out for a bit so I couldn't yell for him to come help me either. I probably hung there for about 30 minutes or 40 until I heard doors getting opened. "Sundrop!" I heard moondrop shout out to me, "Sunnyyy!" He shouted again. "I-Im over here Moony!" He then made his way to me and saw me all tangled up, then he gave me a smirk. "My, My˜ And how did you get all.. Tangled. like this dear?˜" Moondrop asked me with a flirty tone. "I was just playing around until I lost grip..now help me get out!" I say demandingly. "Sure..but lets have some fun first..what do you say darling˜?" he asked me with a more lower voice this time, which made me blush pretty hard. Soon enough he untangled some of the ropes so I wouldn't get hurt and lowered me a little..putting me in a position where my legs were spread out and I was basically "laying" on my back. Just not laying but hanging per se. He then slowly took my pants off,  soon I realized that I had gotten hard, I tried closing my legs but Moondrop didn't let me. He then started to jerk off my member at a slow pace. "a-ahh! mh˜" I left out soft moans blushing hardly as he continued to jerk me off. "mh˜ah˜ m-moony I-im close!"

Moondrops pov

"I-im close!" Sundrop notifies me, I then stop jerking him off, making him beg like last time. "Ah˜ W-whyd y-you stop?" Sundrop whimpers, "I want you to beg babe˜" Sundrop waited for a small moment and started begging "P-please continue t-t-touching m-me m-master! d-dont s-s-stop!" God, how it turns me on to see sundrop like this. Full of desperation and pleasure. I dont make him wait any longer and replace my hands with my mouth, wrapping my lips against his member, starting to bob my head top and down.  "N-ngh˜ A-ahH! F-Fast-Faster!˜"  I then start sucking faster, feeling my dick get hard aswell. "A-AhH! M-MooN!˜ I-Im C-C-CLosE!˜" Sundrop then proceeds to cum in my mouth, as I swallowed up as much of his cum as I could. I then start pulling my pants down aswell, holding sundrops waist and lining up my dick with his hole. "Im going in sunshine˜" I warn him, checking to see if sundrop was okay with it.  I then see him nodd and thrust my whole dick inside of his hole harshly. "A-AhH! B-B-BE GEn-GENtlE!˜˜" Sundrop says moaningly, but I ignored his request and went in and out as fastly and hardly, "N-NGH,A-AhH mH H-H-HARDER aH! F-F-FuCK m-ME h-HaAhh˜RdEr D-DADDY˜˜mH˜!" I got pretty surprised hearing sun cuss, but went harder anyway. "Ngh˜.. I-Im cl-close sunshine˜!" 

Nobodys pov

Moondrop finally comes in Sundrop, and pulls out. Sundrop was panting pretty heavily, but Moon boy wasn't finished with him..not yet˜. Moondrop got onto Sundrop and lined his hole with Sundrops member and started riding it. "M-Mh˜ T-this feels g-ReAt˜"  Moondrops says moaningly but not as loud as sundrop, "f-f-faster!˜ AhH!˜ P-PlEAsE!˜" Sundrop pleads, and being the "kiNd" Bot Moondrop is he did as he. was told. Moondrop then leans in whilst still riding sundrop and kisses him pationately, Sundrop was about to come and tried to warn Moondrop but all that came out were muffled sounds, "I-Im gonna c-cum m-mwoon!˜" ("M-mwoon" Cuz I wanted to make it sound muffled not like a wannabe kawaii girl) Moon then parted from the kiss, "L-Lets come t-together darling˜" They then both came at the same time, Sundrop coming inside of moon and moondrop on suns chest. Moondrop then gets up, sundrops cum flowing out of his hole, he then took a few tissues to clean each other up and puts their pants back on after untangling sundrop. (Moon boiio was smort  and got sum tissues reaD teehee) 

Moondrops pov

I pick up my Sunshine and make my way up to our tower thingy, I went inside suns and my room to put my love on the bed so he could rest after what we just did˜ I then cover sundrop up with a blanket and check my messages to see a notification.. it was from Y/N and it said that They kinda needed my help with something in parts and services so I made my way there. God, I wanted to cuddle with my sunny but instead I gotta help them with something in parts and services..what kind of night guard asks Robots to help them do their job anyway?

BONUS: i was even kind enough to add you guys n >:)

Y/N was making their way to get moondrop since they needed help in parts and services, she approached the wooden door of the daycare opening it slightly until hearing moans "A-aH˜ mH˜ M-More AhH˜!"  Y/N then turned around closing the door quietly, and just send moondrop a message from their fazwatch instead. Y/N then made their way to parts and services but before that warned everyone not to go inside the daycare. They then arrived and waited for Moondrop to come help them since Vanessa wasn't there today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there my lovelies! It is I KIGGY again with another Smut chapter C,: . I this was good enough for today- Now I should probably take a break and continue writing more chapters tomorrow since I got lots of work to do- Plus I've been sitting here for 3 hours now :,DDD I rly need a break- I got a bunch of homework aswell man :,( So yeah See ya guys tomorrow ! Have a good Day/Night :>

1009 Words