Chapter 12: The Return

A/N - hmm where did I leave this off on?  Ah that's where anyway I own nothing besides the au of this story.

Your POV 

*you continue to lead your small group of five people back to headquarters while watching your surroundings carefully*

You "ACKERMAN LEFT FLANK TWO ABNORMALS TAKE THE RIGHT BRAUS HANDLE THE LEFT ONE STAT!"

Sasha & Mikasa "SIR YES SIR!"

*They quickly follow through with the order you gave them and deal with the two titans that are abnormal as you glance right looking for another titan almost missing a titan that looks unique it seems to have a elongated face with something on top of it but it seems to be keeping its distance of us but I continue to look around that area for a little while before looking forward once again seeing in the distance the headquarters as you look behind you at the group*

Armin and Eren seem a bit exhausted as Mikasa and Sasha aren't much better the horses are breed for this but they are almost out of there energy yet we can't even stop yet before the time limit is reached the fucking idiots at the top won't ever understand that though.

You "PICK UP THE PACE LADIES AND GENTS THE GOAL IS IN SIGHT!"

Them "SIR YES SIR!"

*you look forward once again as you see in your peripherals a Titan approaching from the right that seems to be a female titan that is definitely much more unique then normal*

You "DISPERSE FORMATION EIGHT STAT!"

*You quickly drift ahead as Mikasa falls to the back of the formation as Sasha takes the right and Armin takes the left both within hooking distance as you stay in the front of the group as you continue to watch the female titans approach clearly noticing you're group as you ready you're omni gear standing on your horse the cape jacket you are wearing fluttering as you wear it as you bend your knees and jump up hooking onto the legs of the titan speeding off into the approaching danger but trusting your instincts completely*

Avoid its not just abnormal… is it a shifter? Can't rule that out.

*You avoid to the right dodging the swipe that came from the left hand as you go between the legs before it does a roundhouse kick as you are flinging yourself to its nape on its back as you have you're instincts on overdrive letting go of the hooks instantly avoiding a swipe from the right hand going down its back as you instantly re hook into its nape blasting to it instantly as you see something trying to form over its nape so you aim higher than that cutting into the downwards spot hitting something unique to a shifter as you're expression grims some as you stabbed into the head of the shifter but only near its motor functions stopping it from moving temporarily as you leap out immediately and back into the formation before giving an order as you start running getting onto the horse*

You "KEEP GOING ITS A TITAN SIMILAR TO YOU EREN BUT I'VE DISABLED IT VERY SHORTLY WE HAVE NO TIME TO TRY AND KILL IT ESPECIALLY NOT IN THIS FIELD AM I CLEAR!"

Them "CRYSTAL CLEAR SIR!"

Eren's POV 

A titan similar to me what does that mean unless that means that there is someone inside of them that would definitely make sense as to why we don't have time at the moment to kill them but does that mean that there are more titans than me and that one?

*I see the formation stay the same but speed up rapidly as I feel the horse ready to collapse as I follow suit looking between Y/N and the female like titan he disabled seeing the crystal on its nape slowly vanishing as I look forward once again seeing the wall bustling with activity but we are still a bit of a distance away*

Why does it seem so busy or are they on high alert right now and I'd so why were they able to see our leader stop a titan but not kill it?

*I perk up as the leader seems to become more grim then normal as he seems to whisper something to himself before he gives his order*

You "BE READY IT SEEMS THAT WE WILL BE BUSIER THAN NORMAL SO DON'T MAKE ME LOOK BAD IF I WAS BAD THEN BE HONEST ABOUT IT BUT IF NOT DONT FUCKING FAKE IT!"

Us "SIR YES SIR!"

He seems exhausted about something and in terms of his training it's difficult as hell but it's very good training compared to the normal type of training we did as cadets especially since it was very high tension training from the feel of it.

*I see Y/N getting closer to the gate as they open it enough for us to enter as he signals us to slow down while we have the chance to not kill the horses from distance traveled without a break as we close in behind the Leader seeing the people looking at us as we don't seem as grim besides our leader at the moment but we have no clue as to why right now as I unconsciously grab the key hanging on my neck*

You're POV 

*I look forward as I grit my Teeth quite a bit*

It seems I'm in for a long time of nothing going anywhere meeting sense. I know that its going to have a group of military police in the meeting with the same number of garrison in it as well but just me and maybe three other survey corps in there… we'll considering that is the norm for them to pull with some fucking fake ass excuse of 'Well you all should be busy getting information of the things outside of the walls but you all seem to be dying instead wasting time, soldiers, and resources' the fucking idiots that just sit on there asses doing nothing but stroking each other and then there egos.

*I sigh quietly before I whisper to myself*

You "... If only I wouldn't be killed for treason for killing the idiots at the top…"

A/N - would have had this up earlier then now but fell asleep when I went to take a nap.

~Troy