Chapter 16: The Mission Assignment

A/N - Let's begin.

Your POV

*I walk towards the Erwin's Office calmly as I knock on the door*

You: "Corporal Y/L/N reporting."

Erwin: "Enter."

*I enter the room proceeding to stand at attention while Erwin looks up from the desk and begins speaking*

Erwin: "Y/N you and your small squad's new mission is to travel to the far side of the land looking for any and every possible building as there is fever dream reports of locations out of the walls but they seem to be coming in regular intervals from several soldiers of each branch but seem more concise from both new and old scouts."

You: "Understood when do we depart? Sir."

Erwin: "In three Days."

*I feel my Eyebrows twitch in annoyance from the blatant lack of warning or preparation to depart from the walls*

You: "Understood. The risk of dying on this mission seems to be almost guaranteed."

Erwin: "Unfortunately it came from the higher up officers and three days was the maximum amount of Time I could acquire for you and your Team."

*I sigh and nod*

You: "Understood mission heard and accepted."

Erwin: "Dismissed."

*You turn around Leaving Erwin's Office as you go to you're squad Mikasa, Eren, Armin, and Sasha as you call for their Attention immediately*

You: "ATTENTION!"

*Without Question in front of you they line up at attention looking straight ahead clearly tense from the suddenness of you're call*

You: "WE HAVE A NEW MISSION PREP AND READY YOURSELF BY 0130 IN THREE DAYS WE LEAVE AT 0200 IN THREE DAYS FALIURE WILL RESULT IN RUNNING NEXT TO YOUR HORSE FOR SIX HOURS STRIAGHT NO BREAK AM I CLEAR!"

Them: "SIR YES SIR!"

You: "DISMISSED!"

*You begin walking away as they benign to rush to there rooms prepping for a long trip as you arrive to a location of the wall out of sight as you sit on the edge of it popping open a bottle of alcohol you took from the military police in a bet that you won as you begin to drink it as you look across the plains silently ignoring the passing group of patrols as some stop to try and approach you until they realize you're rank and back away and continue their patrol as you finish the bottle without feeling its effects as you look over as you are in your own thoughts*

The fucking idiots at the top need to be taught about the titans about the actual problems that happen. More specifically, how to take one to the chin.

*You sigh as you stand up as you watch the Titans seeing a titan with a long face in the distance that seem to be watching the walls as your eyebrow rises as you are now looking dead at it without moving as it seems to now look at you as it seems to shiver about something most likely concerned about something but unable to move from you're gaze or break said gaze as you're instincts are telling you to kill that titan to avoid something but your unsure as to what its talking about but you're inclined to listen to said item as you are ready to rush it alone if you have to but you don't have you're gear at the moment causing you to become frustrated by that fact as your body is screaming to kill it for some reason you're unsure about as its only ever acted that way if it came to a risk to Sasha but only from humans but you only see a titan for the moment as you bend down scratching something on to the wall as someone patrolling sees it and immediately runs to grab something returning a few moments later as you put on you're personal omni gear as you sprint off the wall instantly as you are falling the titan you're watching is still unable to move as if something is forcing it down with a high sense of fear as you catch along the wall with you're hooks beginning to spin right out of reach of the titans who seem to be ignoring you but the long faced one in the distance is watching you still telling you that it might be someone like eren as you begin to growl mentally as you supress your emotions as you land on a titan killing it and killing several of them that are along the wall but keeping you're eyes on that one in the distance as you finally see you're route to it as you begin to speed towards it at high speeds faster then it was excpecting as if an innate fear in it finally allowed it to move some but slow as you arrive very soon and remove its left arm instantly as it tries to follow you with its eyes but unable to as you remove its right leg causing it to fall down as you now begin to fall towards it nape but move your head out of the way as a bullet whizzes past your head causing you to spot who shot quickly as see a set of clothing you don't recognize besides the white of it causing the memory of the ones who did what they did to you causing your teeth to grit as you Proceed to cut the nape just deep enough to see what you figured as much as there seems to be a girl their as she looks up at you shocked to see a deep hatred filled E/C is staring into her brown eyes as you remove her limbs instantly without hesitation as you avoid another bullet just barely as it grazes you as the girl is looking at you in fear as you speak*

You: "You threaten Sasha. Die."

*before she can speak or before you can behead her you have to avoid the attack of what seems to be a female titan as you look straight into its eyes as it shivers as well as the girl is able to go into the titan and tries to run away as you release a blade by throwing it into the direction of a shooter as you use your other one to stab into the female titan as its barely able to block it as you growl loudly finally as you know you only have five minutes allotted for this action as you remove the eyes once again of the female titan without hesitation as you begin to head back to the wall as the female titan tries to give chase until it is once again falling down from you having cut its tendons in its heels just enough to cause issues when running as it falls down into a waiting blade into its eyes again as it avoids barely as you reach the walls top in just under five minutes as you begin to remove you're gear once again as Erwin is waiting for you*

Erwin: "Reckless as always Y/N. What's your report?"

You: "We were being watched by an unknown group. They had guns it seems. Advanced ones at that. The theories might be true."

Erwin: "Seems you didn't just try and kill titans for fun.

A/N - Bam done hmm probably two more chapters.

~Troy