Chapter 3: Twin Titans

A/N - I own nothing but the story so hope you enjoy.

Your POV

*you were gripping the tree as you stand up as your body finished healing so when you finish standing you walk to the edge and jump as you cut your wrist causing the transformation as you change to a 18 meter titan that has pure H/C hair and glowing E/C eyes as you start running to the city at full speed which as a Titan is extremely fast thanks to the longer legs helping you cover more distance making you reach the city that seems to be in hell as you slow down knowing you were gone for about four hours you just hope Sasha is safe as you enter the city knowing that now titans will attack you on sight considering you a major threat so you start walking to the main area of where the cadets would go as some titans go to attack you just crush them killing them on the spot or for the bigger ones ripping its head off as you get closer you see another titan killing others of its own will as it screams for a better challenge as you get into the area and it goes to attack you easily dodge it's attacks not really fighting back since you can feel a human inside of its Nape making you know your not alone but when you see Sasha about to be grabbed by a Titan since they aren't paying attention to there surroundings you kick the other titan like you into a house as its arms get severed by the force as you rush the Titan about to grab Sasha as the others look at you terrified of you  as Sasha goes to back up before she sees a shadow closing in as she sees the titan behind her finally and sees a good 20 meter class titan about to grab her until your mouth that had seemed to be sealed shut rips open revealing teeth that are extremely sharp so sharp that just touching them could cut someone as you grab the titan by the arm jerking it away from Sasha as it gets sent into the air with a giant chunk of there  arm being gone as you spit it out and let out an ear wrenching screech as everyone covers there ears from how painfully loud it is as you walk to the titan that you just cookie cutter sharked (if you don't know what a Cookie cutter Shark is please look it up otherwise it won't make sense) and then stomp down on its head crushing it as you rip it off while crushing the nape at  the same time as you duck avoiding the other titan swinging a titan by its Nape at you as it collapses after  sending that titan flying as it starts to disintegrate as the Nape opens up revealing Eren Yeager and as Mikasa goes to get him being held back by the others from fear of you attacking as you gently pull him out and walk over to them and gently lay him down next to them causing no damage as they look at you scared and you Grab Sasha putting her on your head as you start to run to where you changed knowing that the others won't be able to catch up as Sasha holds on from three things fear, confusion, and wonder* Sasha "What is going on!?!?!?" *you say nothing since your mouth resealed fully as you get to the tree and you gently set Sasha down next to your as you rest your back to the tree as you rip your self out of your nape as Sasha looks at you in a mix of shock and fear* Sasha "Y/N!?!?!?" You "... yea it's me... I would have used my gear but the gas canisters got damaged and it would have taken to long to get to the city from walking unless I was well as you saw a Titan..." *she calms down remembering you not only saved her but you were so gentle when moving her and Eren and you obviously had to keep it secret from everyone for good reason since you would be executed immediately for that type of secret since it's unique* Sasha "So why did you show me?" you "... I trust you... to not think of me differently... even though I'm a monster..."

Sasha's POV

*I feel hurt for even being scared now of him as he gets up the tree fully using his Titan body to do so as he sits down looking at the ground as I go over and hug him* Sasha "I'm sorry for being scared I wasn't excepting it in the slightest but it makes sense why you never seemed injured now but what now?" You "well we need to get back or they'll catch up and please keep my ability a secret it's difficult enough to keep two secrets from multiple people as it is also difficult to keep any from you so pleas tell no one about it." *I nod knowing that you aren't lying you have told me every single secret since you trusted me except that one and for good reason because how would you explain that in any possible when you definitely didn't want to talk about how it could of happened considering how painful it was to live through since you were never free and harmed for years and if people were to find out it would only make it worse for you since you know what it's like already it makes it that much worse for you and she knows you don't sleep much from you being woken up from so many nightmares without her being there so you might not survive if you have to go through it again since you would snap going insane or kill your self from all of it  and that's what truly scares her knowing that no matter what you are pretty much just a ticking time bomb from snapping and either going homicidal or suicidal and as Hanji put it in the past your a time bomb that will never be fully sane again only held back from exploding until further notice* Sasha "okay then I will Y/N now let's get to the wall things are probably happening that isn't good." *You nod as I hand you two spare Gas containers and you reequip your gear and we head to the town quickly* so many things happened and Y/N is still the same as always... he didn't deserve what's happened to him...

A/N -and done so until the next update enjoy.

~Troy