Chapter 17: The Mission Departure

A/N - Now to start this one Hope you enjoy~

Your POV

*While standing at the front looking at Eren, Armin, Mikasa, and Sasha I walk between them quickly checking every single little Detail about their uniforms, gear, anything before nodding and signaling them to follow quickly and silently as they do so as we get to our horses and begin to gallop off into the distance after leaving the walls quickly as I watch our surroundings carefully making sure they keep pace with me as I'm careful of anything that could happen as I try to keep the horses stamina on the higher front at this moment rather than their speed unless necessary as I listen to each sound around meaning the wind, the hoofs against the slightly wet dirt the snap of twigs at random times the distant thud of titans moving around sluggishly throughout the night as I continue to follow a drier path as I have a feeling that if I don't, we will be followed by those two even more specifically easily at that as horses with more than two is suspicious already but leaving a hook trail is also two risky at this moment especially if the long-faced Titan girl knows what to look for or if the female titan knows what to look for as we continue forward keeping track of the light as I have stayed silent until I feel a being looking around nearby, so I raise my hand forcing us to slow down to a silent stand as I motion for us to get down and to move apart some but in a way we can see each other still but at a distance as I watch the spot as they move away as I quietly yet quickly start to cover the tracks from a certain distance while watching the spot I felt the look from as I then enter into hiding having left my horse alone at my supposed hiding spot as I feel the gaze pass over our hiding spots not even looking longer than a split second as I try to see what it is noticing a glint in the trees as well as I look towards it silent as I see what seems to be glass reflection of the moonlight as I mentally curse having a bad feeling about it as I proceed to feel around for something to use as a distraction while mentally noting where all of our locations are at as I proceed to toss a stone a decent distance away from us as I also quietly reach my horse as the person had started to look in the direction of the rock as I then proceed to cover myself in some loose things around the area matching it decently well as I motion for the others to do the same while covering the horse as well as I stop completely knowing how difficult it will be to spot a stationary object that matches the ground as the feeling of being watched goes as quickly as it came afterwards I silently begin to scale the tree not being spotted either by pure luck or by them being too tired to notice me until It's too late as I get behind them covering their mouth with a rag and choking them out with my arm deadly serious as they try to struggle against me to scream out, but I don't move my hand even as they bite down hard enough to cause me to bleed through the rag some as I proceed to pull against their neck in a different direction from the grip until the sound of a snap sounds aloud as I hide myself and the body against the trunk as I feel the rapid glancing of several pairs of eyes noting mental locations of several of them without hesitation as they look away looking for the other person as I proceed to get down with said body and proceed to hide it in the foliage as I go to do the same to another person or two as I reach behind another person as I proceed to almost snap their neck without emotion showing on my face as I use their own blade to slit their throat stopping any words from leaving as I feel their blood flow onto my body as I carry them down quickly knowing that the blood will attract titans sooner rather than later as I remove the ruined part of my clothes quickly as I keep the blade with me as I then look around quickly as they seem none the wiser except for one who seems to be sniffing the air carefully as if noticing the scent of blood and more than just a small cut as I then hide once again as I feel the gaze near my location as if looking for something but unable to find it as I begin to clear my mind knowing that its most likely the titan girl from before who is there, so I will have to do something drastic as blood has an easy scent to spot for titans as I take aim for the next closest enemy as I line up several mental shots in my mind of where to aim as I toss the last ones bladed weapon into that persons head when the gaze was looking away from the location as if looking around as the person was a decent distance away it enters through the nape with a sound and a heavy stench of blood causing all attention to shift to them as I sneak away quietly motioning for us to move now but without making a sound to not be caught as the follow orders as the sky is still dark as they started a commotion as the thudding sound of titans approach their location quickly as I hear the girl scream out in a hushed voice*

Titan Girl: "Fuck that guy must have been here, the accuracy was too perfect to be anything else but when and where was he?!"

*I laugh loudly in my mind knowing that she won't be able to find me that easily now, even more so now that the titans will destroy most of the tracks left behind as we proceed for now unseen by the enemy during the escape*

A/N - *yawns* alright finished this part hmm its almost their And I do apologize about it being a block of text but in this one the goal of is to stealthily leave the walls.

~Troy