Chapter 1: The Broken Trainee

A/N - alright the votes are in it's going from last to first place so let's get started in last place with 2 votes is human in second place with 6 votes is the one fourth Titan and the winner with 9 votes is the Titan shifter congratulations and thank you to all 17 voters for the poll on making it easier on me to actually get them in order any today will be a 2000 word chapter and now for the disclaimers I own nothing but the story and that is it any way hope you enjoy.

Your POV

*you were standing next to Sasha making sure she doesn't eat the potato yet while not breaking formation she keeps trying to eat it at pretty much all points while the drill instructor seems to be screaming at some poor blonde kid while you continue to look forward and just grab Sasha's potato and put it in your pocket much to her displeasure as she tries to get but you give her one look and she stops as the drill instructor moves on down the line when he gets to Sasha he starts yelling at her and you look at him knowing if he tries anything against her you were given full permission from a few high ranking officers to attack because of your unique ability to be ignored by all titans with a lot of people around you which no one could figure out how it worked but Hanji came by every month or so to check up on you since besides Sasha and her dad you trusted almost no one else for simple reasons when he went to grab Sasha by her ponytail you grabbed his arm stopping him and catching his attention he was about to yell at you but he took one look into your eyes and shivered from how broken they are and how little shit you give about him meaning if you really want to you will break his arm and he then remembers his discussion earlier as you can see it in his eyes*

~quick flashback in Keith Shadis POV~

Keith "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE WILL BE A CADET THAT WILL BE ALLOWED TO ATTACK ME!!!" Hanji "to put it simply Keith this cadet went through more shit then people who have encountered Titans and he could give less shits about him self but he will protect one person his only friend Sasha for no other reason then he grew up with her and her father since he was eight and according to her dad he wouldn't even eat a bite until he was alone and he would only eat the basic necessities while not speaking he didn't speak to her dad until five years of living with them he spoke to Sasha after three years but that was because she usually would always be with him he only speaks to me and as he put it to me when I asked I remind him of his mom or Mrs.L/N" *Keith stops yelling and accepts understanding at the mention of the L/N everyone in the military has heard about the L/N not because of them being extremely wealthy but because of there youngest child being said to know about the titans on a personal level much to many peoples confusion but he asked one last question* Keith "did you ask about the titans?" Hanji "we did and we regretted doing so because he started shaking in fear as if he was remembering his torture he went through but worse he told me without batting an eye about what they did to him in the past but when asked about titans he kept repeating that he didn't remember anything while shaking in fear so we stopped asking for his sake." *I nod and continue what I was doing beforehand*

~end of Flashback and Keith Shadis POV~

drill Instructor "fine cadets just get to the damned Mess hall!!" *you release his arm and follow Sasha to the mess hall and give her the potato after you grab your trays she smiles and follows you to a table away from people's attention* Sasha "you do realize that was risky to do Y/N?" you "don't care he has a complaint he can ask me personally." Sasha "blunt as always huh Y/N." *you nod and give Sasha your bread not really in the mood to eat much at all even though you could usually eat close to how much she eats and she eats it happily as a few people come close to you both your happy Sasha takes the outside of the table since you don't trust people but you keep an eye on her since you still worry that she'll get herself killed so you always pay attention to her conversations* Cadet "Hey Sasha and ?" Sasha "Y/N." Cadet "Can Y/N talk?" Sasha "he can but he chooses not to unless it's with me and two other people." Cadet "so he's a wimp." *you put your arm on Sasha to keep her calm since only three people know of your past so she gets very emotional when it comes to you and how happy she can try and make you so when anyone talks bad about you she tends to get slightly violent even though you don't care* Sasha "no he just chooses to not talk to people." Cadet soon to be dead "so what does that make you and the other two he talks to less then people." *they start laughing as Sasha is already trying to keep you calm as you are clenching your teeth and denting the table with your grip making it actually start breaking* Cadet Shithead "oh what's wrong is he going to go cry to his mommy." *that's when Sasha let's you go since she knows what happened to you she knows two things that set you off someone threatening her or someone making fun of your mom, brother, or father and if they do you will beat the hell outta of them without speaking so the second she let's you go you had already lunged at them breaking the table and seat you were on and began beating the absolute shit out of them with a look that some would say reminds them of a monster as you started drawing there blood from how hard you were truly hitting as they began screaming in fear and agony* Cadets "AHHH SOMEONE GET THIS CRAZY FUCKER OFF OF US!!!!!"