↳ 𝟷

"𝗜'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞, 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗣𝗘𝗥." Keres whispered to her feline friend.

The black cat purred sadly as the woman wore her coat, ready to go outside for the war against Pogtopia. The Manberg-Pogtopia War Era is a newly begun era revolving around the rise of Pogtopian and formerly L'Manbergian citizens against Jschlatt and Dream during the Manberg Rebellion.

Everything was so unnecessary. Her life had gone erratic, and the only thread she was holding onto was Harper. Keres only wanted to fight in the war because...

"Ker, hurry up!"

"In a second!" she boomed but Harper placed her soft paw on her owner's feet, not wanting her to go. Deep down, she didn't want to go either.

With a frown, Keres had to peck a soft kiss on Harper's forehead before leaving, closing the door to her mansion.

"You're really attached to that cat, huh. What about the person who gave it to you?" Dream teased as they walked through the forest, throwing an ender pearl up then catching it.

"Shut up." she scoffed, but she could sense his playful smirk even with his mask on, wanting to change the topic. "How are you and that time traveler girl?"

"We've made progress, actually. I saw her pop up once in the dark oak forest so I tried to scare her like 'Boo!' and she looked genuinely scared! I got her so good!" he laughed. "And then she vanished again."

The man went silent as she awkwardly smiled, not knowing what to do with that sort of information.

"I guess that's life, though. People change like the tides in the ocean..." he sighed, bouncing the pearl up and caught it in boredom. "Like you and Techno."

"One more word, Dream, I swear."

"No, really. Is there something going on with you guys?"

"Alright, look. I've had enough with you, Schlatt's administration, and this whole fucking war going on. If we don't surrender any sooner, I'm gonna stick that pearl up where the sun doesn't shine."

Keres and Dream eventually noticed that they were being stared at by their team. Sapnap snorted a laugh, but Karl nudged him to keep quiet.

"Uh, anyway," Punz cleared his throat. "The Pogtopians are on their way."

"O-okay, good. Let's go." Dream commanded. Keres had to calm herself down, tying her hair as they marched onwards the battleground as the war begun.

"Do I execute order 66?" asked Sapnap. "Yo, who the fuck's the pastel girl?"

"That's Sereia." Purpled said when Dream hesitated to answer.

"I think she's close with Tommy so we should use that as an advantage."

It was all pandemonium in both sides of the war. Looking up at the tower where the Pogtopians were, everyone was blasting fireworks and shooting arrows. They charged back, nevertheless, till they all started to go down the tower.

"Execute! Execute!"

"PUNZ IS SHOOTING AT US!" Tubbo yelled.

"I'm running naked through the battlefield! I'M POPPING OFF!" Quackity laughed, soon falling from a high place.

By and by, everyone had their own opponent to duel with. Keres pulled out her sword and examined who she was gonna combat, eyes laying on a young girl with blonde hair. She didn't want to fight her. She looked too wistful.