↳ 𝟸𝟶

"𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗛𝗡𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗘!"

The Syndicate exclaimed on the moment Techno was guided to the front yard by Keres. Nihachu and Philza blasted fireworks in the sky.

Glimmering low explosive pyrotechnics were aesthetically dispersed high above, staggering them especially the man with it's radiant colors.

"Aye, I'm old now!" he beamed genuinely as everyone around him clapped along, and Keres gave him a proud smile.

"We were scared you might do a fight or flight situation and just start stabbing." Phil laughed.

"Oh, not the fireworks! L'Manberg!" he joked, admiring the glowing illuminations in the stratosphere.

"We also put you a little surprise here." Keres leaded them to the table, giving Niki a side hug for the fireworks.

"Harper!" Techno saw the black cat sit still on the chair with a mini party hat on her head and couldn't contain himself so he hugged the cat tightly.

"Wait till he sees the hound army." As soon as Ranboo mentioned it, the man's face brightened more in astonishment.

He went on to try and pet every dog he had on the pack, finding how adorable they were in multicolored hats. This was the first time the group had seen Techno express his true happiness.

"So, what's your gift, Ker?" Phil asked while the birthday boy was far from them.

"Other than this whole party, I have a secret gift in my room. I'll give it to him later tonight." she whispered.

"Yup, that sounds like it should be kept a secret." Ranboo remarked, making Keres realize how it sounded as Niki laughed.

After Techno finished appreciating the hound army, everyone settled down at the picnic table. He cheered like a little kid to see the chunky dessert. "Cake! Cake! Cake!"

"Ranboo's the one who baked it." Niki nudged the half enderman after the cake was being sliced, evenly offered to each one of them.

Techno took a generous bite. "Wow, I'm surprised it isn't burnt."

"Hey, I've been practicing lately." Ranboo replied as the others also complimented his baking skills. It still wasn't the best, but at least this time it wasn't overcooked.

"Oh, yeah! We also brought you soup!" Niki dusted off the snow around the stews. "It might be a bit cold now."

"What do you mean cold? It's only like... partially snowed on the table." he laughed at the fully snowed table.

"What took you guys so long, anyway?" Phil sipped the mushroom stew from the bowl.

"Dream and Captain Puffy stopped by." Techno answered with his mouth full of cake. "Greeted me a happy birthday."

Keres grabbed a tissue when she noticed a smudge of filling on his chin, but when Puffy's name was mentioned, she wasn't in the mood to touch him anymore.

Your belated gift's gonna be the eating Egg once we stop it and turn it into an omelette! she recalled what the sheep said. Techno doesn't even like omelettes. He likes them sunny side up; she grumbled in her mind.

"Well, that's pretty much it, mate. You know, nothing too crazy. We can do whatever you want now." the blond man said afterwards.

"Alright, this is nice." Techno spoke earnestly, though the others were trying not to laugh at him which made him confused. He looked at Keres who was the only one not laughing. "What?"