↳ 𝟸𝟺

𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗧.

Keres whispered to her feline friend but the old black cat was asleep. "I'll be right back, Harper."

Not wanting to wake her up, she carried on to prepare her purse where the invite was in as her future husband was outside chattering with Quackity and Purpled.

While Techno was in the middle of having a discussion with them, he was then distracted when the woman waved at him through the window.

"Since my TNT plan on that stupid omelette didn't work, we're just gonna step into that bloody- Technoblade, are you even listening?" Quackity snapped his fingers at him.

"I stopped listening the second you opened your mouth." Purpled yawned which offended the Mexican.

"Give me a while, guys." Techno excused himself, hurrying to get to his fated wife before it was time for her to leave.

Keres wore a backless red dress with off shoulders, showing every curve and every crevasse of her spine as she inspected herself in the mirror, enlightened to see him through the reflection as well.

"Beautiful as ever, love." he came up behind her and rested his chin on her head. "I'll take care of our daughter for you when you're away. Harper."

"Take care of yourself, too, okay?" she asked, earning a soothing nod from him. "What's the conference between you, Quack and Purpled?"

"Just exchanging our views about the Egg." he focused on her through the glass, lush red highlighting her irises that suited the ring on her finger she kept adjusting.

"I should best be going now." she fidgeted to walk away, though when she turned to face him once more, she couldn't help it.

Keres ran back to him and crashed her lips against his, feeling their breaths get knocked out of their chests and melted into it but soon pulled away.

"Are you sure you want to go?" he muttered sadly. "You can just disregard the invite, and we can stay here as long as you'd like."

"We've planned this in Syndicate meetings already. Attend the banquet, find out if it's a trap, and if it is, Niki, Puffy, and I bombard the Egg." she reminded.

"Fine, but let me at least walk you until the edge of the biome,"

"No need, I'm meeting up with Niki." she looked up at him. "When I get back, I'll cut your hair again. It's getting longer."

"When you get back, we'll talk more about the details of the wedding." he gently stopped her from ruffling his pink hair before she starts to rip it off.

"By the ocean would be memorable, won't it be? On the same shore where you proposed!" she was beaming just thinking about the special day a few weeks from now.

"That sounds great," he swept her wavy hair past her shoulders. "By the way, you have it with you, right?"

"The what?"

"The totem. You know, just in case."

"Oh," her heart began to beat rapidly as she gave him a tight lipped smile. "Yes! I have it with me. In my purse. I really have to go now!"

"Alright, have fun, love." he pecked on her cheek one last time as she sprinted away, waving goodbye hastily.

As arranged, Keres met up with Nihachu along their way to the Eggpire. The women haven't seen each other after Techno's birthday, and this was kind of their third Syndicate mission together, so today was gonna be exciting.