↳ 𝟷𝟷

"𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗗𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘?" Keres asked.

"No idea. Technoblade never dies." he shrugged, tossing a raw fish at Steve's mouth but was then smacked on the arm. "What?!"

"Can you stop saying that phrase for at least a day? I'm genuinely curious!"

"Well, I'm not! Death is so stupid. If it's ever gonna come near me, I'll simply say 'no thanks' and then I won't die. It's that easy!" he laughed, high-fiving Steve.

"Ugh, boys. Am I right, Harp?" Keres shared a plain look with the black kitten.

"But seriously, though. I heard about this thing called the totem of undying, and they said if you have it, it can save you from death."

"That's so fake."

...

The heaviness of the anvil dropped to the pig faster than expected from several feet high. However, as it crashed onto his head and body, he resurrected on the spot.

"LET'S GO! LET'S G- WHAT?!" the army paused from rallying in victory when the pig survived.

"KERES!" Techno broke free from the chains and called out to her, his voice snapping her back to her senses.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" the whole Butcher Army was bewildered, causing Philza to laugh at them.

Keres was still speechless, but without wasting another second, she streaked as fast as she could do get to him who was already beyond the stage. There was a secret tunnel behind the podium where Dream was waiting.

"Here's your donkey." he rescued Carl from the pit back when they were distracted by Punz.

"He's got Carl!" due to Techno's focus on going straight to his horse, only Keres could notice that Fundy was quickly chasing after them.

"HEY!" she hurdled forward and flung his axe out of his hand. "JUST GIVE UP ALREADY!"

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" rage pulsed through the fox's veins. "YOU WERE BETTER OFF DEAD-"

Keres knocked him off on the crotch as he fell to the ground in pain. Techno and Dream immediately looked away, along with Quackity, Tubbo and Ranboo whom stopped in their tracks with a grimace for a short while.

"G-get inside!" Dream waited for the woman to enter the tunnel so he blocked it with cobblestone before the army could set foot.

"Keres!"

"Techno!" she ran into his open arms to bring him into an embrace. The two tightened their grips around each other, so close that they could feel their heartbeats against themselves again. "How did you not die?!"

"Totem of undying."

"They're real?"

The man nodded over her shoulder, pulling away so he could frantically look over her body for any injury. "Did they hurt you?!"

"They hit me in the head with a board, but it's fine."

"I told you to stay in the cottage!" there was still a soft tone laced in his voice when yelling at her whilst subtly massaging her head.

"How many times am I gonna tell you that I'm not leaving your side?! You know that damn well!"

"I know, that's why Dream's here to escort you." he said, carrying her to put her up on Carl and gave the rope to the masked man.