↳ 𝟸𝟿

𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗡 𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗧𝗬'𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟, Technoblade was allowed inside of the Mexican's abode in his nation, Las Nevadas.

"Hey, how are you, man?" he stubbed out the cigarette he was smoking and fixed his beanie, but then the man went on his knees. "Whoa, whoa, what's going on?"

"Help me, please," he stayed on the floor in the long silence as Quackity was surprised that his biggest enemy before was toning down his pride in front of him just for one thing. "Do you still have the board you used to resurrect Keres?"

"You mean the Ouija board?"

"Yes."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, dude..." he scratched the back of his neck apologetically. "I broke it into pieces out of anger after your execution... uh, I threw it in the garage."

Techno didn't hesitate to wander around his house to get to his garage, desperation wrapping around his rapid breathing.

"It won't work, you know!" Quackity cautioned, tailing behind him as he rummaged through his messy racks and eventually found the shattered board.

With tape... It will work... he resurrected her with this before, so he can resurrect her again; he rambled in his mind, but connecting all the printed letters, numbers, and other signs made him lose his patience.

"DAMN IT!" his temper sparked as he thumped on the floor, exhaling a razor breath before untidily attaching all the pieces together with duct tape.

"Dude!" he pushed the man away from the board, discerning as there was no hope to it. "The Ouija's black magic is gone!"

Quackity brought him into a hug as Techno gave up, letting his head fall over his shoulder as he trembled in regret.

"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go. Life is short. Like me." he muttered sadly, but it made him crack a small chortle.

Atop of the tall cliff, Technoblade sat on the ground as he let his legs hang on the edge from several feet high.

It had been only a few days since Keres has passed, yet he still couldn't believe it and couldn't bare to visit the Egg room again. The voices were back in his head, and they weren't gonna leave him alone any sooner now that he has been facing more problems and that his only healer was gone.

It's all my fault... I'm sorry, Keres... I should've convinced you not to go... E... blood for the blood god... was I not a good enough reason for you to stay?... blood... life is short... jump off...

Looking down at the height of the cliff, sharp rocks and dirt awaited on the bottom. A cold breeze flew through his long pink hair as he stood shakily.

Techno's hair was reached his neck again since cutting it would only remind him about her even more. She would always beg him to cut his hair before, and she was the first person to do it; which he never thought would happen.

So, glancing down at the bottom of the cliff one last time, he—

"Techno!" Nihachu called out to him all of a sudden, causing him to back away and fall to the ground. "Come, quick!"

"What happened?"

"It's about Harper!" by the looks of her troubled look, he immediately got up and followed her as they hastened to the cabin.