↳ 𝟸

𝗔 𝗥𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗚𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘, the place of the deceased and the demised.

Keres was one of the unlucky few who passed away on the Manberg vs. Pogtopia era. Due to all the explosions caused by the packs of TNT hidden underneath the country, she saw herself transported to another place in only a blink.

The inbetween.

It's been a few days Keres wandered around the concealed setting. The land full of flowers and kind animals; like a safe place. An escape. A quiet reserve of calm amongst the storm of society.

She knew where she was, and a part of her accepted it. The other part? Full of torment. All the stages of grief came colliding in her brain, one fracture away to insanity.

Harper was all she could think of.

"¡Hola!" a cheerful voice contrasted to her. It was Mexican Dream, a friend she made here in the afterlife. "Schlatt te está llamando."

"Schlatt's calling me?"

"Sí." he nodded. With a scoff, she went straight to where the man was, only to see him drink another glass of alcohol. This was their former President, ladies and gentlemen.

"Hey, what do you want? Another country to fuck up?"

"What's up with you?" the demonized ram looked up with stoned eyes. "Is it your moon day or something?"

"Los fantasmas no tienen menstruación..."

"What's up with me? I'm dead! I'm dead because of your stupid administration!" she ranted. "Do you want another heart attack? Huh? I can give that to you right now."

"Hold on, Wilbur's the one who who made all the bombs and shit. Why are you only screaming at me?!"

"Give the guy some slack! Ghostbur already considers his death as a 'happy memory' because he knew he was a bad person!" she gestured to the man.

Ghostbur was the residual ghost of the person who was known as Wilbur Soot in life. With what Keres said, he was on the verge of tears, though was quickly comforted by Mexican Dream.

"But you?" she pointed a warning finger at the drunkard. "You started the whole Manberg Rebellion. You fucked up a goddamn country. You're a self-centered manipulator! And now I can't go home to my cat because of YOU!"

Ghostbur bursted into tears even though he wasn't the one being scolded at. Keres let her anger spike out, no longer feeling burdened with the past rage she had for him.

"Fair." Jschlatt dropped the cigarette off his fingers and held his chest with high difficulty, simultaneously coughing. Keres felt worried for a moment.

Abruptly, his eyes rolled back and turned all white.

"Hello?" his voice turned higher-pitched, cracking a devilish grin. "IT WORKED! I'M POPPING OFF!"

Mexican Dream frantically did the sign of the cross.

"Wait..." Keres discerned the familiar catchphrase. "Quackity?"

"BAZINGA!" he shouted, possessing Schlatt's cadaver. "OH, SHIT! WHY IS THE ROOM SPINNING?! It's called iron deficiency, dumbass! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME POSSESSING SOMEONE, OKAY!"