↳ 𝟷𝟾

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗞 on the following day. After the events of the first meeting, the Syndicate set out to investigate Snowchester.

In the cabin, the two lovers got ready together before embarking on the journey with the group.

"I don't understand." said Keres, arranging her hair in front of the mirror. "I don't understand why you joined forces with people you hated. You know, like Dream, Ranboo and Quackity. And now Tubbo?"

Technoblade stood behind her and rested his chin on her head. "I know. I can't believe it, either."

"So? Why'd you do it?"

"Phil taught me a valuable lesson." he tried to mimic his friend's voice. "He said, 'let go of past damages, forgive those who wronged you, and learn to forgive yourself for your mistakes."

Keres leaned back on him. "If it wasn't for Phil, I wouldn't be here with you right now, would I?"

Techno tilted his head at what she said. "I never hated you, Keres."

The woman playfully scrunched her nose after the intimate eye contact they made in the mirror, adoring how his tired eyes looked so appealing.

"What about you?" he asked. "If Harper wasn't with me at the time, would you still have stayed here?"

"Despite I had nowhere else to stay, you'd still be the first place I'd go home to." she fixed her collar but then he helped do it for her.

A smile flaunted on Techno's face at her response, buttoning up her trench coat as she watched him do the work of making her look neat.

"We get it. You lot look good together. Now can we begin with our task already?" Phil teased the two.

And so, The Syndicate journeyed throughout the snowy forest in the West of L'Manberg, setting foot on the grounds of Snowchester; a nation that was founded as a safe haven by Tubbo.

"Hello!" Tubbo apprehensively greeted the group's sudden presence. "Technoblade, why are you here?"

"Well, I heard rumors that there was a new nation forming over here and I just wanted to step by and check in to see what's going on."

"I'm sorry, but weren't you a dictator like months ago?" Keres inferred the young boy with horns.

"I wasn't a dictator..." he said obliviously. "I don't understand government."

The Syndicate stared at Tubbo with an uncertain glare, soon shrugging it off. "You know what? That's fair enough."

Whilst separately investigating the land, Tubbo told them that Snowchester was not a country, but simply an isolationist and militaristic colony.

"Hi," the boy walked towards Keres with Ranboo beside him while she was in the middle of inspecting the houses. "I know you still probably hate me, but um... you had a point."

"Point on what?"

"About the solid future I wanted." he explained. "Sure, I wanted justice, but not like that... Also, sorry for hitting your head with an Ouija board. I was out of my mind and I apologize."

"It's all good." she gave him a half smile, thinking about Phil's lesson. "I get that you were just trying to be a good President."

As she quietly wondered why Ranboo was acting as if he was Tubbo's guard, a baby zombie piglin appeared and ran to the boys.