↳ 𝟷𝟹

𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗢𝗙 𝗗𝗔𝗪𝗡, Keres lingers in her bed a little bit longer with a slight unmotivated state of being.

Following her everyday routine, she would water the flowers she planted around the clandestine by day, go birdwatching in the forest by the afternoon, stargaze by night, and long for Harper's company in between.

She had gotten used to her lifestyle inhabiting the shack alone, but only barely.

It was as if she was back to living in Manberg, except back in the country, she had the freedom to go anywhere. Here, she was only limited to stay in the exclusive zone.

There were a few books Techno prepared in the shelf for her beforehand, and she would read them at every sunrise.

"The stars will go out before I forget you," she pouted at a quote from the book.

Not a day goes by that Keres wouldn't think of him. Technoblade was an image forever etched in her bones, buried in her skin, tattooed in her brain and engraved in her veins.

In the middle of flipping through the pages, she stopped when she remembered something from yesterday.

"Hello, Keres!"

A mysterious guy appeared out of nowhere, which surprised Keres because no one else besides Dream and Jada stopped by the place.

Though when she recognized the familiar man who's face was shadowed by his red and black hood, she paused from feeding Carl.

"Oh, shi- BadBoyHalo!"

BBH was a generally kind individual who will often help people regardless of their side in conflict. He hates swearing, and will often tell people off for naughty language.

"You still remember me!" his white eyes gleamed at him in delight.

"Of course, you're the only person who I enjoyed talking to with in Manberg." she shared. "Anyway, what brings you here?"

"You, actually!" he said kindly. "I'm sending out official invitations for an event called The Red Banquet, and since you're one of my dear friends, I thought I'd let you join!"

"Really?"

"I really just want a reunion between me and my friends." he gave her a tight lipped smile. "I'll be sending more invites to more people soon, and if everything's settled, it'll be held three months from now in the Eggpire."

"Eggpire?" she raised a brow. For many months of inhabiting in the private shack, she didn't know what else was going on in the world nor how many new countries were made.

"Yes, the Eggpire." he repeated. "Don't worry, the Egg brings true peace to the server."

"Oh, um..." Keres didn't know what he was talking about. "Alright, I'll think about it, Bad."

"Okay! I'll expect you to be there." BBH gave her the red letter ecstatically. "Trust me, it'll be an occasion to die for."

Wait... how did BBH manage to find her despite Dream saying that this place can't be found in the map?

"Morning, Ker!" as usual, Jada greeted her every time. Keres shook away her thoughts to greet her back as Jada headed straight to Dream's hut.

Occupied by her thoughts, Keres had been reading the same paragraph of the book over and over, yet she forgets to understand what she was reading.

Sighing, she closed the book and placed it back on the wooden rack since it was no use to read with numerous contemplations. So she went to visit the dirt hut next door.

Before knocking on the door, she heard Dream's voice in a low tone, muttering something she couldn't comprehend.

"NO WAY!" Jada gasped. "WHEN?!"

"I don't know yet! Technoblade will be the one to tell Keres, duh!"

"Tell me what?" the white haired woman opened the door all of a sudden, alerting the two and grimaced at the interiors of the dirt hut. "What... is this house?"

"Right? It's disgusting." she agreed with her.

"Hey! You can't just say that and still come here everyday!"

"No, seriously, how do you... make love here?" Keres squinted at the compact space.

"Oh, we do it in Kinoko."

"No, we do not!" Jada smacked his arm as he bursted out laughing.

"So," she stifled a laugh. "What did Techno say?"

The masked man cleared his throat. "He said you can meet him now."

As soon as those words left Dream's mouth, a huge grin surfaced on Keres's face. She left to prepare herself at an instant, making herself look neat and presentable.

Keres wore ruby earring and something black as usual; a long luxurious dress which showed her curves stylishly.

"I'm gonna miss talking to you!" Jada gave her a wholesome smile one last time.

"I'll promise to visit you in Kinoko or back here sometime." she beamed, giving her a kiss on her cheek before they bid their farewells.

"Aren't you gonna miss me, Jellybean?"

"No." she replied plainly. Although half of Dream's face was covered beneath his mask, he didn't fail to annoy her with a wink.

And so, with Carl's guidance, Dream and Keres left the region jointly. The woman insisted that she would handle the horse's leash, and when he nodded, they zoomed through the land faster than ever. Excitement rushed in her as Dream told her that Technoblade was waiting for her in his cabin.

Tiny snowflakes welcomed her to the icy biome, her spirit bounding higher when she set foot in the snow for the first time in forever.

"I'll handle Carl. You go to your boyfriend." Dream urged as she jumped down the horse without hesitation.

Running towards his cabin, nostalgia flowed through her to see the house stay the same as she imagined; constantly dreaming about going back to him.

Today was the day.

Carefully, with faint steps trying not to creak on the porch's wooden floor, she leaned her ear against the door.

"PHIL, WAIT! DO IT PROPERLY!" Techno's monotoned yet full of distressed emotion boomed through his voice.

"SHUT! STOP MOVING OR I'LL SHOVE THESE SCISSORS IN YOUR EYES."

Keres repressed her cackle at the two grown men's argument, having a bit of clue on what was happening. Technoblade must've asked Philza to cut his hair.

"YOU'RE SLANTING THE BLADE, PHIL!"

"DO YOU WANT TO DO IT YOURSELF, THEN? HUH?"

"Do you guys need help?" Keres opened the door, and the men instantly turned their heads to the entrance. When she saw the pig, her eyebrows swiftly furrowed. "TECHNOBLADE!"