↳ 𝟷𝟼

"𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗠𝗘 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧," Keres began, folding her arms at the pig. "You started an underground organization together with Philza called The Syndicate?"

He nodded with a small gulp. "That's one of the major things I've been working on these past few months."

"And members of the Syndicate promote anarchy and wish to diminish tyranny in all its forms? You're actually back to your violent ways again?"

"Yes."

"Oh," her narrowed brows intimidated Technoblade until she let out an amazed sigh. "Well, that's great!"

"Heh?" he blurted in disbelief. "You're not mad?"

"Of course not! Except for the violent part. But being able to form a group is impressive! Plus, the name The Syndicate sounds so badass. I'm not mad at all!" she then made a stern face. "Unless you let me join."

"There it is! There's the punchline!" he pointed his warning finger at her. "And the answer is no!"

"Why not?!"

"Yeah, why not?" Nihachu joined in the argument respectfully. "I think Keres is capable of joining. She's got the qualities of a fighter, has smart skills in combat, and overall has the ability to be an independent Syndicate member."

Keres touched her chest in awe, mouthing a silent thank you to the girl she gave her a friendly thumbs up. They both stared at Techno, who was massaging his forehead.

"Meeting. Now."

Thus, Technoblade busted out of the cabin together with the two and met up with the other members waiting by the porch.

"Techno-sensei!" Ranboo saluted. "What's the meeting gonna be about? Your haircut?"

Phil cleared his throat to shush his tittering, observing as the pig had an serious expression.

"I mean... it's pretty cool, I would say." the half enderman whispered, trailing behind the group.

Technoblade, Keres, Nihachu, Ranboo and Philza were guided to the Arctic North where the meeting should be held. They didn't even question Keres' presence beside Techno, and some were even childishly smirking at it.

"This is what we call a leap of faith. Welcome to The Syndicate." the pig led them to a boiling lava pool. "You just gotta jump-"

Philza jumped into the lava pool before he could finish his sentence.

"...jump into the... the leap of faith." he presumed as his close friend vanished into the lava. "Alright, who else wants to go in? Who else trusts m-"

Keres went next without hesitation. The lava pool was a large volume of molten flaming lava contained in a volcanic crater. Just like that, the two disappeared into it.

"See? She's willing." Nihachu took a deep breath before following the woman.

Ranboo stammered, quaking at the flames from the sweltering pool. "Is it real lava?"

"No, it's a painting." Techno said plainly. "What do you think? Of course, it's real."

The ones who leaped in were transported to an underground base. There was chilly water followed by the lava, making the scorching pain harmless. Keres gave Niki a short embrace when she made it, and Phil gave Ranboo a pat on the back.