↳ 𝟸𝟻

"𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚," BadBoyHalo acknowledged everyone settling on the long table.

The Egg Room had various posters for the Banquet, dinnerware having extravagant foods such as pumpkin pie, shrimp cocktail and other meals.

"Before I give a little speech that I've prepared, I want to ask, does anyone want to say a few words?" Maybe give a toast to the meal?"

Foolish volunteered and stated, "You know, I'm just kind of sick of bygones be bygones. After today, I'm hoping everything's all good now. Sure, you egg guys have done some aggressive sales pitches, but hey, I'm all about giving second or third chances!"

"Cheers!"

Other people wanted to express themselves, so Eret went next. "It's awesome to be able to see the SMP going back to being reunified and seeing all of us not have to worry fighting each other. I hope this is a new chapter for the entire community as a whole."

"Cheers!"

Ponk, the one who prepared all the food on the table also wanted to give a toast. "Long ago, an old wise man once told me... people change like the tides in the ocean."

"Oh, god." Keres and Puffy rolled their eyes at the same time at the familiar quote.

"Now, I really know they do!"

"Cheers?!"

"I'm not cheering to that." the sheep scoffed plainly. "You know what? I'll say some things."

"Oh, Puffy! Go ahead," BBH accepted as she raised her glass.

"Bad, Antfrost, we've been through a lot. I've considered you my best friend and this whole Egg thing separated us quite a bit. I'm just happy that as you say we're turning over a new leaf, I don't have to sacrifice anymore friendships so thank you."

"I appreciate that, Puffy." his white eyes shimmered through his hooded face. "Cheers to that!"

"Cheers!"

"George, I think everyone would love to hear from you." Foolish nudged the only man who wasn't wearing a suit and instead just wore his normal clothes.

"Uh..." he was forced to raise his glass as well. "Well, I was asleep like twenty minutes ago."

"WOOHOO! GEORGE! CHEERS!" everyone gave him a roaring round of applause.

"Okay," Bad began his speech afterwards. "I think this is a perfect opportunity for us as a server, as a community to come together and to let any past issues to set them aside so that we can grow and advance from this point forward. Because while there had been rocky bumps along the way...

Most of the guests muttered about the times Puffy was nearly killed by the Egg and that they had blown up Foolish' statue, though brushed it off as of today.

"In the spirit of moving things forward," Bad nodded at Antfrost subtly. "I would just like to say that I'm very happy that we were able to gather everybody here to a banquet that none of us are ever going to forget."

Keres suddenly started to feel warm despite the fiery colors of the large room, looking around and noticing the other people didn't appear to feel uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?" Foolish, who was beside her, started fanning her with his hands to help her hard to breathe state.

Keres wiped her forehead with a handkerchief as he gave her a chilled drink, and Nihachu held her arm when she discerned her uneasy expression. "It's happening."

"And yeah, thank you for coming, everybody!" BadBoyHalo devilishly grinned.

The next thing they knew it, lava blenched flowing down from the exterior of the ceiling, creating a barrier that trapped them helplessly inside the room.

"Prepare to die."

"WHAT?!" everyone shouted at the humanoid demon innocently sipping his water while watching them all panic.

"Oh my god!" Niki gasped at the abrupt situation, and even though Keres wasn't feeling the best, she had to stay strong for the girl.

Foolish stared at BBH from afar across the table in devastation. "After all that?!"

"That's right."

"What about turning over this leaf?!"

"No, the leaf is staying the way it is." Bad, Antfrost and Ponk calmly stood by the side in amusement.

"Is there a way out?!" the guests were frightened that there was no escape, examining the boiling magma bordering them.

"I didn't trust you, Bad!" Puffy pointed at him with bloodshot eyes. "It's unfortunate to say that I didn't trust you! So... we planned this."

When she and Awesamdude broke the banquet table to reveal the secret chest they prepared before the event where all their weapons were hidden, it wasn't there anymore.

The participants were at a loss of words staring at the empty chest. The albino woman observed the faces in the crowded room, catching sight of Hannah being the only guest who seemed quiet about the case.

"Oh," Bad and his event organizers took out diamond armor and wore it on themselves. "Were you looking for this, per chance?"

"Why are you..." wearing our armor?! was what Puffy wanted to blurt out, but she was then too stupefied to speak.

"Hannah?" Keres and the rest of the guests couldn't believe there eyes to see the girl wear the armor as well. "You... you sold us out, didn't you?"

She shrugged, showing off the diamond sword on her hands that they couldn't retrieve. "I had to do it."

"Why?!"

"The Egg!" she gestured to the gigantic red Egg presented on the other side of the room. "I had to tell them. It was the only way."

"You were with them the entire time?" Sam sputtered with half pain in his voice at the betrayal.

"I'm sorry, everybody." the founder of the Egg apologized with heart as hard as stone. "Time to get onto the main event-"

"Well, it is tragic." Sam cut him off. "But we had another plan. I think that we all can agree that this has gone long enough now. I'm tired of all this fighting, so I say we just blow the Egg up."

"We didn't something you couldn't even prepare for, Bad." Puffy dictated as Keres let Niki stand behind her in protection.

Sam activated his final backup plan, deploying TNT directly on top of the Egg; however, the explosions dealt minimal damage and the Egg rapidly regenerated.

The Eggpire allies laughed at their failed attempt. "After Quackity tried defeating the Egg with TNT, we took preparations so we don't have to worry about that anymore."

Disappointment struck their enemies once more. All there plans have failed, and there was little to no hope in making their way out of this wretched condition.

Crossbows were pointed at the guests in case they would not follow the Egg's orders, hence they couldn't fight back regardless for they were outsmarted.

"If you would all kindly make your way over here," BadBoyHalo walked towards the Egg. "We can begin the summary executions."

"THE WHAT?!"