↳ 𝟷𝟿

𝗢𝗡 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧, 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗘 were secretly planning on celebrating Technoblade's birthday many months after their first task together.

Keres, Philza, Nihachu and Ranboo met up outside the cabin and set up everything in the front yard, comprising a lofty picnic table perched on the obscuring snow.

"Aw, look at you, my baby!" Keres tied a small party hat up on Harper's head. "Say happy birthday, Techno!"

Harper let out a light meow.

"Good girl, Harp!" she caressed the black cat's fur ever so lovingly before proceeding to check on the decorations. She wore an ivory dress similar to the one she had the first time he met Techno. "Are the fireworks prepared?"

"Fireworks, check." Phil confirmed on his list. "Cake, check. Party hats, check. Nice weather, check. Keres' bare ring finger, check."

"What?"

"What?" he repeated obliviously.

"Can you repeat the last one?" she queried as the blond man reviewed his checklists, gave her a shrug, then walked away, leaving her baffled.

"Keres!" Nihachu waved her hands to get her attention from afar. "We're done putting the mini party hats on the hound army!"

Keres sprinted towards the pack of wolves behind the fence where Niki and Ranboo were tasked. "You guys did great!"

"Half of them almost attacked me to death but that's alright. They didn't." the half enderman gave them a thumbs up.

"Are you okay?" Keres asked, receiving a nod. She presumed to observe each and every white dog wearing festive headpieces on their little heads.

"I want to blast the fireworks later but I'm scared." Niki shared with a frown.

"Don't be!" said Keres. "It's okay to be scared, but there's nothing to be afraid of. Being scared means you're about to do something really brave. So I'll let you do the honors."

Niki didn't realize she was staring at the woman for too long after what she said until she zoned back in and saw her concerned expression.

"Is there something on my face?" she wiped her skin if there was anything that bugged the girl but she shook her head.

"No, not at all! Sorry, I don't mean to fangirl, but um, everything you do is just... perfect."

"It's called the Keressification. In simple theory, the phenomenon whereby a person experiences a certain notion of being charmed by you." Ranboo explained. "I made it up."

"It's totally real, though." Nihachu agreed shyly.

"Wow, I'm flattered." she laughed, remembering a similar terminology Techno made for her before. "Anyways, I'll go check on the birthday boy now."

"He's gonna be so canonically surprised." Phil joked.

After finalizing up the details for the party, Keres entered the cabin quietly and opened the door to his room, seeing the pig still asleep, wrapped around his blanket comfortably.

"Techno," she tiptoed her way to his bed with a huge grin. "Good morning!"

His eyes were closed, having messy hair and sleepy movements as he pulled her lay down with him. "G'morning." his morning voice was deeper than usual.