Chapter 4

While peeling lobster Tine said "Aunt Jenny has been coming almost every week. She's a nice woman but I don't know anything about weddings. Last month she asked me what type of lace I want in my wedding dress shirt and I didn't know that lace has types and I have to add one!". Sarawat almost laughed at Tine frustration he can imagined but control himself when he felt Green eyeing him intensely. Tine then politely pushed the plate back in front of Sarawat to eat. He didn't just peeled the lobster but also cut the meat into a suitable size and Tine barely even looked at Sarawat in the eyes. Sarawat didn't know if he should say thank you to Tine. Never anyone in his life other than his mother did this. People close to him know how much he like eating lobster and hate peeling them but there was no one who did this simple gesture to him not even Frank did this for him. He loved his little brother to death but he hated that his Father treated him like he didn't exist sometimes.

Sarawat ask before he picked up his fork and started to dig in "What's your favourite flower Tine?". The lobster was chewy than his usual preferred medium cooked however he was famished since morning after attending number of meetings so he ate diligently that he barely heard Tine asked "What!!?". Sarawat looked up at Tine face he quietly said after swallowing his food "For our wedding aisle. Aunt Jenny plans to put flowers along the way. Roses are nice and red, Orchids are elegant especially if it has a blue tint. Tulips are beautiful too. Forget-me-nots are just too poetic to be at a wedding. Which one do you prefer? You have any favourite flower?"

Tine voice came out as strained when he started telling "I'm.... not a big fan of flowers. Certainly not roses. Especially not roses". Sarawat looked at him and Tine finally looked back at Sarawat in the eyes. They sat by the window and the light shine on the side of Tine's face. The sunlight emphasized his eyes looking green like the other day Sapphires. Sarawat thought for the second time Tine was not soft, delicate looking man but on this day in this light when the sun gracefully shining upon him he almost look ethereal for some reason. Sarawat suddenly blurted "Green looks good on you fiance. It matches your eyes. You have astonishing eyes". Tine wore a Green jumper with dark blue jeans on that day with black boots.

Tine eye widen more hearing Sarawat he was shocked and Sarawat didn't blame him. What the fuck did that came from?. Tine mouth hung open for a second then he thanked like a polite kid. "Thankyou...Hazel... right now...err... you". For Sarawat it sounded like a courtesy but he believed in Tine's compliment he smiles. They continued eating their food in silence after that. Sarawat didn't have a lot of people to talk to except Frank and Krist. He talk about everything with Frank and with Krist they only talk about work mostly. He grew up stuck with Lea and having a Guntithanon name was hard to gain friends that didn't want to take advantage of it. It also caused him to grow up to be doubtful of people and make terrible decision which also lead him to have his first disastrous relationship with Lea. Yet not even an hour he felt comfortable sitting and eating with Tine. Silence and being alone usually calmed him but now he liked that he was here with Tine and they didn't need to talk to know each other. They can stay together in silence and still doesn't feel bored or needed other one to talk. The air suddenly felt warm after that thought to Sarawat. He could feel that his marriage with Tine will work.

Sarawat and Tine finish eating their food in silence. He started again after wiping his mouth with a tissue "So, flowers?" Tine look at Sarawat and honestly answer "I like daisies". Sarawat eyes showed a glint of amusement his eyebrows rose up. It is such a plain flower to even called a favourite. Tine shrugged by saying "The white ones. I like the meaning behind it". Sarawat ask "Do explain, please". Tine explain softly "Daisies represent honour and vows. There's also different meanings for a different colour but the top meaning that it represented is purity and innocence". Sarawat wanted to literally burst out laughing hearing his fiance. He felt the meaning behind it was so fitting for his fiance innocence.