Chapter 32

Next morning Tine felt his husband's soft lips kissing his forehead then saying "Morning Love".  Tine opened his eyes and greeted back "Morning" his eyes adjusted after a moment for brightly lit room from the sun that shone from outside. Sarawat was sitting at the side of the bed staring him lovingly Tine ask  "You’re up early" and he sat up clutching the sheet around his chest because it was a cold day, and being bate  Tine shivered. Sarawat informed "Well, someone has to clean the mess we did  and cook breakfast". Sarawat gestured at his side of the bed where a full English breakfast for two was placed on a small folded table. He didn’t forget his wife's greek yogurt and two mugs of unsweetened coffee. Tine smiled sweetly muttering "Thank you, husband". Sarawat smile back and replied by pecking Tine's lips. Then he moved to his side of the bed and hand Tine his coffee. Sarawat intensely stared again at his wife and ask "Sore?".

Tine quietly answered "A l...little"  They had spent the whole night coupling. Sarawat sipped his drink and said while smirking "Well, You look well ravished for sure. We should both wear thick scarves if we go out today. There were a lot of bitings involved too". Tine only rolled his eyes hearing his husband, he try not to blush but failed completely. Too early... It was too early for him to blush he quietly said "If this cup of coffee isn’t good, then I would have already hauled it to your pretty face". Sarawat chuckled he took this wife's hand and kissed it asking "You admit I’m pretty and I'm sure you wouldn't do that because you love me". Tine smiled agreeing with a sigh saying "Yes, I do love you".

A month later :

Sarawat kissed and licked his wife's back from his nape to all over his back  softly Tine whispered "Wat I can’t... anymore. Please".  It was early hours in the morning. The smallest of touches set Tine off, flying up to new heights. His chest was heaving, his body was sweating despite the chilling bedroom. He was spent and was begging for rest to his husband. His flesh felt all sensitive, sore, and tender. He was enlightened. Tine felt his husband anchor his hips, gripping him steadily so he couldn’t move. With one powerful thrust, he slid all the way inside and held there. Tine head lolled back, his mouth opened and eyes flutter shut. Sarawat growled "Need you more". As the words left, he pulled out from his wife body before slamming his hips into his wife again.  Tine cried out in pleasure "Oh, Wat!". Sarawat continued to pound and thrust and grind into his wife until the wicked sounds filled in their bedroom. Rough grunts and purring groans reached Tine's ears and his fingernails curled into the sheets underneath him, his little chest was bobbing forcefully with every teeth-chattering thrust.

Tine was on school vacation, and he was leaving for Bun Island today.  For a week trip with Green, Gulf and his other teacher friend. When Tine ask his husband Sarawat frowned all week, hearing that his wife was leaving. Tine didn’t know his husband was this needy. Not until last night, when all he wanted to do was cook him a nice dinner with a really expensive red wine that Frank had sent from New York and fucked him senseless after. He barely came out from the bathroom after showering when he was on him all over, pushing him back inside to sit on the bathroom sink cabinet and fucked him hard that his legs were shaking and Tine was sure his nails dug on his husband back might  leave marks for days. Then on the wall with Tine's back to his chest and his hand between his wife's legs, after then on the bed since.

Tine was already so exhausted from the meeting with his coworkers to made sure the trip would be smooth. Yet he liked that Sarawat was making him more tired by not letting him sleep. It felt like they never stopped touching since last night. He only got a minutes to rest and then Sarawat was on him again, kissing, biting, gripping, touching. Now on all four, Tine's hands still clenched the sheet until his knuckles turned white. He arched his back and moaned when his husband hit the spot that even his sleepiness couldn’t stop him from grounding on his husband back. Sarawat never took him like this before, starving, restless. Sarawat was tired and Tine lost count how many fucking it has been since last night.