Chapter 27

Tine let his husband have short nap by snuggling on him, Tine didn't protest and let Sarawat snuggle closer, Tine didn't move but realized how easily they get used to with touching each other so intimately. Sarawat hand was already crept on his chest under his shirt and his fingers softly gazing and rolling circle on his bud. While his finger was already in his husband's hair, making him purr like a giant cat in his embrace. When Tine thought Sarawat had fallen back to asleep, his husband mumbled. "Wife, You remember we are having a party tonight to attend at Aunt Jen's". Tine ask amused "Oh!, Tonight? I thought it was next Saturday". Sarawat informed "Change of plans. Apparently many old money coming to City for meetings this weekend, better opportunities for them if they come to  our old lady’s dinner party". 

Before Tine could reply to his husband his, phone ping with incoming message. Tine check his phone, Green texted him at early morning.

Green : A SUDDEN NEWS MY BUNNY

Jen's. Party is Tonight not next week. Pink, Angie, Sunny and all Readers will be there in all Formals & Also BRIGHT gonna be there too.

Tine haven't heard the name for years of these famous hiers. He texted back his friend, he simply replied with

Me: I’m married now.

Green texted barely a minute later to Tine again

Green: Ohhh, taken haa, I see. Nothing. I love drama. I hope Sarawat  get jealous when Bright even breathes 5 meters near you. And I love to see my brother in law being dramatic for a reason

Wat, jealous? SarawatTine almost scoffed at that. He still doubt that this day will come in his life, when Sarawat will be jealous. Then Green second message arrived breaking Tine's chain of thought.

Green: ALSO!!! I heard that Vincent is not coming so I feel like I’m giving that good news. Work in the Serrie City. Maybe Lea will not come too. I heard she and her brother ended up pretty horribly last time they met, You know about it...

Tine didn't replied anything specific about Lea to Green. Yet his friend was from an influential family, Green has his sources to find out what's happening around. He informed Tine that he heard words from people that someone saw all the three Guntithanon siblings fighting in front of Sarawat's apartment. That fight led for few minutes then both brothers chased their sister outside of the building. It was partially true though Sarawat told him bits of the scene, next day that he warned Lea it was the last time he would see her. Tine remembered their conversation as he went silent when Green mentioned about it. He doesn't know what to reply and how to respond to that topic. But Green, being Green he tried to pushed Tine for details but as much Tine hated Lea for hurting Sarawat, he knew family conflict should stay within the family. In the end Lea was his family now and he has to take care of  his husband's sister in some way or the other and protect his husband and his family reputation first. When Tine didn’t reply on that part Green texted him again.

Green: ALSO!!!! I got the dress for tonight party. Keen eyes, my friend, Come to my place before the party begin so I could make over you 😎

Tine immediately typed back  "I don’t have a dress" Tine hasn’t bought  any particular formal dress since he was in high school. Suddenly out of nowhere Sarawat announced "Bought one for you already......Ugh, I can’t sleep back. Dad really ruined my sex day".  He groaned and tightened his arms around Tine waist. Tine asked amused "What!?". Sarawat looked up to his wife. There was no joke nor malice on his face he explained "I sent your dress to your friend for you.. Green". Tine eyes widened he blink in shocked and  asked to confirm "Wat, You bought me a dress?"