Chapter 16

One night Tine woke up from his deep peaceful sleep because his husband's hand crawled under his shirt, then gently cupped his chest, squeezing them often while playing with the buds. Tine immediately opened his eyes, he become statue for a moment. The warm feeling of his husband's palm rubbing all over his warm chest stirred something in his core. He tried his best not to get arouse to wakefulness and he slowly tried to wiggle himself out from his husband's hold. Though Tine was blushing very hard but before he gets out of Sarawat hold, Tine shivered as suddenly Sarawat voice came behind his ear "Wife, are you awake. I'm horny. I want You". Tine didn't respond anything. Sarawat was sounding groggy but then he thrust his already bare hips into the crack between his wife's bum, giving him the proof of his need on Tine's rear and his lower spine. Tine instantly gasped. Sarawat squeeze his hand tightly cupping his chest and then slowly his hand went down inside the thin fabric of Tine's pajama shorts then between his legs at the destination. Tine breath hitched and his eyes fluttered closed tightly while Sarawat slowly move his finger and softly whispered on his wife's neck "Wife turn around. I want to see You".

Tine opened his eyes in the same moment he turned his head to his husband direction. Tine ask quietly "Wat I'm sleepy and What made you this horny?". Sarawat slide his other hand under Tine head he grabbed his wife's neck and kissed him senseless then he answered "You" As the words came out, he rolled his hips forward to cause some friction to please his wife. Tine was once again horny just in span of few minutes he was ready to scream, feel his legs go weak, cry the tears of pleasure. While kissing Tine's long leg went on his husband's hips spreading them more, it settled on top of Sarawat hips and his hands wrapped around his husband's back. Sarawat slowly thrust his hips on his wife's stomach, as his digits went deeper between his wife's, into his core . Tine's suddenly moan, the wetness ignite the sensation that burn something inside Tine's whole body. Sarawat then started kissing along his wife's jawline up to his ear. He took Tine's earlobe between his teeth, sucking on the soft delicate skin that earning a low groan and moans from his wife. Sarawat chuckled at that and whispered "Already so wet and ready"
into his wife ear, his warm breath send a shiver all through Tine's body and he close his eyes. Sarawat finger started to slide torturously yet pleasurably slow at the same time rubbing the moist all over the delicate wall he teased "Wife do you still want to sleep or you want me to open this, stretch you and fill you up". Tine knew his husband's evil plans of teasing him and also he wouldn't go easy on him tonight.

Tine didn't said anything and just stared at his husband holding eye contact then both unconsiously smiled at each other Tine softly said "You know Wat, I can read your evil horny mind only by looking at your eyes" Sarawat smile became wider at his wife's meaningful words. He replied in whisper "Wife, I want to fuck you so hard that tommorow you can't able to think about anything except how it felt to have me in you". Each desperate whisper of Sarawat sents a jolt of lust in Tine's stomach. Tine can felt a nice bulge rubbing against his stomach he breathlessly whispered "Wat.. stop teasing.....I want to feel every inch of you inside!".

Sarawat prepared a whole speech to tell how much he already adores his wife yet it wasn't the correct time at all. He
watched Tine face as his digit push the in and out, evilishly smirking at the view. Sarawat groaned "Ofcourse Love. If you insist". He turned his head and capture his wife's lips in a messy kiss. Tine opened his mouth for his husband's tongue, he move his hips on his husband's digits for more friction. He was squeezing his husband's tightly. He needed his husband inside him. Sarawat can hear and feel the desperation from his wife. He cupped the back of his wife's neck with one hand firmly deepening the kiss he licked along his jaw and neck. Tine moaned into his husband's mouth and pulled his husband into his arms and on top of him. Sarawat ask "Take this off, love" and he started to pull out his wife's shirt he quickly remove the shirt and laid his wife back down under him.