Chapter 8

Dr. Mew had suggested Sarawat during their latest therapy session before his wedding. He explains Sarawat that there's nothing wrong to put your trust in someone. And from what Sarawat discuss with him about Tine it is sounds like someone he can trust. He don't have anything to lose anymore. Sarawat thought to himself 'Yes, I don't have anything to lose anymore. Tine is not Lea, whom he had been loyal to all his life and in the end she manipulate and betrayed his trust for decades by sleeping with anyone and marrying Vincent so that she could continue sleeping with anyone and everyone. Sarawat loved his brother but Frank also left him and moved far away. No one wanted him in his family, no one trust him even his father accepted him again so that he could give him a heir only.

Sarawat stared boringly into Tine's sapphire eyes.  He can't deny it was looking so pretty. On top he's feeling happy calmed surrounded by Tine's homely face. When he woke up this morning Sarawat didn’t think the same about Tine when he had first met him. He was giant Bunny Man but he is accepted and used to see Tine the way he is, even his big appearance doesn't bother him at all, he only find his wife endearingly cute and innocent. He also wonder how many wounds his wife had. After a while Sarawat looked away the city outside his window looks busy even on a weekend he started "My sister forced me to take her, she drugged me few times to do it in the beginning... manipulate me, I didn't realize when I fell for.... She used me for decades until I found her half naked on top of two people in a hotel....  Dad blame me and didn't believe in me. He pretend like nothing happened". He couldn't continue hurriedly, he took his mug drank his coffee until there was nothing left. He felt a little bit lightheaded thinking about the past and he didn't know what Tine will feel after hearing him, just after a moment when he look up to see Tine face. His wife was starring him back with soft and kind gaze. His hand was rested on table, his long fingers intertwined with each other.

Tine was rather shy person in nature and doesn't make much eye contact, his face color changed in to deep shade of red last night when he touched him. But this man however he seems unwaverd with his dark past. He is his wife ready to hear him out and believe in him.  And it's not like he wasn’t his wife last night but still this man who is sitting in front of him was similar just..like him. He also wanted to make their marriage to work.  Sarawat quietly said and looked away "You maybe be feel disgust and disappointed to marry me after knowing this". After saying he waited for Tine reaction... something or anything but only came was "It must be difficult to face everything alone and feel hurt" Then Sarawat felt a soft touch of his wife hand on his. Tine placed  his hand on Sarawat's which was resting on the table. Sarawat tensed up and almost forgot how to breathe when Tine firmly cupped his hand under his. Sarawat blinked rapidly and breathes deeply. The man in front is Kind.. too kind to him. And he was married to this kind man just yesterday. He was his wife Tine. Tine was kind to him even though he hardly know each other. He didn’t deserve Tine, he knew it but that's what kind people Do, they just keep being kind and never stop.

They stayed there watching each other for a while then went their separate ways after finishing their breakfast. Sarawat wash the dishes and showered while Tine started to unpack his things. They understand both of them needed their space and they knew they didn’t need any words for now. Tine took whole day to unpack, then more time to organize his books on his new assemble bookshelves. Sarawat wasn’t much of a reader but he knew his wife got varieties of books he saw bold fonts covered with red color were probably thrillers, books that have awards were mostly general fiction, and half-naked men held their partner's were confirmed romance in which smut will be in abundance he wanted to laugh when his wife put romance novels on the lower shelf and scrambled to cover them when he passed by but he doesn't wanted to make his wife embarrassed so he just stayed quiet.

After a while Sarawat had to spent few hours on conference call discussing new plan of building for a new branch in other states to force the oil business which he agreed with Powell brother's.  It was a pain in his ass for him to deal with them. Sarawat didn't know what to reply when they congratulated him on his marriage and complimented his wife Tine by saying that he got very nice long legs. Sarawat suddenly felt annoyed after that. He didn’t need to hear about his wife's legs description from any stupid mens mouth. In the end Sarawat annoyingly bid his bye and disconnected the call. When he finished wrapping his work after sending few mails about his conference call he went out to the kitchen and saw his wife already ordered takeout for him. He ate slowly taking his time and watching some TV. The phone call made him tired and literally annoyed at everything. He was just thankful Tine didn't wait for him over dinner and already went inside bedroom. After eating his dinner  Sarawat finally went to his room and saw Tine had just finish up arranging his clothes in their walk-in closet. He walk near him and held his wife's shoulder gently while he passed by to go in to the bathroom. Sarawat doesn't have to know if his wife for a moment become a status.

God! Tine was suddenly nervous to sleep. It was already late night when he finished unpacking all his things completely. Sarawat was already on their bed he just hope his husband is already asleep. After he washing his face and brushing his teeth he went to bed. The room was already dark and as soon as Tine laid beside his husband he instantly find out that his husband wasn’t asleep yet. Sarawat turned on to his side facing him and quietly said "Tine... Thankyou". Tine took a moment to reply with slight smile "You're welcome".

Sarawat didn’t talk after that but Tine could feel his husband shift closer to him and he got so near that Tine could feel his husband breathing on his neck sending some kind of vibration in to his spine. Tine shivered and ask in strained voice looking at Sarawat "W..What?". Sarawat answered "I mean it when I said I want us to work". Tine pursed his lips and nods while saying softly "I want this to work too"

Tine again could feel Sarawat came more closer and drape his hand around his stomach. Then Tine heard his husband said "Good. I like us being truthful with each other since the beginning". Tine remember his husband said the same thing when they met the first time then again he heard his husband continue and admitted "And I want you to know that I... I like touching You"

Tine mouth agape and his eyes widened at that. He was glad that the room was dark and his husband couldn't see that he was blushing so hard. He braced himself and turned towards his husband. When Tine look at him, Sarawat eyes were fierce despite the low light from the outside it shone beautifully through the crack of the curtain. Tine slowly ask "What do you mean Sarawat?". He immediately understood Tine's reaction so he quickly added "I know this might sound uncomfortable between us but I haven’t slept so deeply until last night. I mean ...not the sex, like.... l li.. like sleeping knowing I have someone beside me, skin touching skin. It made me feel guarded and not alone". Oh! So It's not sex but touching thing. Tine don't know what to feel at that. He expected that.... Of course his husband didn’t mean sex... Right!.. Of course not sex.. Tine huffed feeling disappointed for some reason "Okay!".

Sarawat moved closer and more closer and reached near Tine's face and ask "Wife, Can we snuggle?". Now What he should say in this situation really? Are you kidding me Mr gorgeous husband... Instead he only nods muttering almost inaudibly "Okay". Tine didn’t know his husband well yet. But when he spoke after taking his permission his voice echoed in excitement as if he was smiling happily after getting his Christmas present "Thank you Wife".

Sarawat snuggled into his wife instantly and practically sleep on half of Tine's body. His arms surrounded his wife's waist tightly and his leg landed between his wife's long legs and his knees touching the sensitive part while rubbing him up and down. Tine once again become a status. He stayed still without moving an centimeter.  He was also feeling more shy as he started feeling things in his stomach with all the rubbing going on. When his husband finally nuzzled his face in the same area  between his neck and shoulder like last night. He freak out immediately. He didn't have an ounce of calmness then he heard his husband mumble in his sleepy voice "You smelled like vanilla. I like Vanilla it taste good...just like you". Tine wanted to shout on top of his lung  'Oh gods, what the fuck...?'

Don't forget to share your thoughts ❤️💛