Chapter 5

None of Sarawat siblings were attending his wedding. Frank Sarawat understood why and knew his little brother will visit him soon anyway. Sarawat was grateful that Lea didn't come not because he was still hung up on her, after a significant amount of therapy he truly didn’t care about her. Sarawat already explained to Tine that his Father disowned Frank and Tine didn't find the need to know why Lea wasn't attending their wedding. But still Sarawat just afraid what she will do to Tine. His therapist Mew had advised him to stay away from her. Sarawat also ordered daisies for Tine and made them scattered along the aisle. The reason why his fiance loved the flower so much made him imagined himself in a fairy tale story with Tine.

Tine had invited only a few important and close relative as Sarawat side was fewer too. Tine saw Aunt Jenny was sitting beside Gulf and Green both boys were grinning at him. The daisies were scattered throughout aisle and Tine was shyly smiling wearing minimal makeup  when he walked to reach Sarawat it was a sight to see. Aunt Jenny had picked a modest suit for him that made him look nice.

When Tine walked up to Sarawat his cheeks were tinted in pink and his hand were held by his father tightly. Sarawat for some reason felt proud of how magnificent Tine was looking. Mr Teepakorn gave his son hand to Sarawat's. Sarawat held Tine hand tightly in his too. The priest didn't waste much time on his speech after introducing them. The ceremony soon began and after reciting the main vows Sarawat stated "I am his and he is mine. From this day, until...." while Tine at the same time said "I am his and he is mine. From this day until the end of my days". Vows exchanged followed by a soft chaste kiss then they were both husband and wife.

The wedding was a quick affair. And the ceremony came to an end after small party, guests soon started leaving because most of the Guntithanon's were heavily drunk. Tine was offered champagne a few times after the third glass his cheeks become more pink and his speech came out sultry. Thankful Tine realize it by himself and then started declining the drinks politely. Tine said his goodbye to his father by giving him a big hug  with a smile before he left for his new home. Aunt Jenny also hugged him tightly and she also gave a tight hug to Sarawat almost suffocating him in her rose perfume. Sarawat soon led Tine towards his limo who was driven by his driver Dim. Both boys stayed silent and didn’t talk anything along the way. Both understood that they were both tired  and the fact that they were husband and wife didn't help the awkwardness between them.  Sarawat feel relaxed the wedding went smoothly. There was no nonsense or guest tantrums which Sarawat was afraid of happening considering his relative. Most he felt relief after knowing that Lea wasn't attending his wedding.

After a tiring day Sarawat just wanted his bed to sleep the night and nothing else. The idea of having Tine on bed beside him from today wouldn't be an issue. After their abrupt lunch date and spending time with the giant Man in his workplace Sarawat was rather fond of him. He enjoyed Tine company alot and the silence between them felt calmed.
Tine never physically went to Sarawat condo but Sarawat had sent him pictures and Tine had sent his boxes of stuff.

Tine thought inside his head he is going to stay with Sarawat in his new home.  When they finally arrived near the tall building Sarawat led the way. Tine found out his husband lived in the penthouse upstairs and there was a private lift that lead them outside the door. Sarawat open the door and move he let Tine walk inside first. Tine was in awe for a moment when he got inside his new home. Though his own family was rich but not as rich as the Guntithanon's families. His father still states at his family house in the island where he was staying in the small condo City near his workplace. Tine father owned few island for port  but they live a very simple life nothing lavish and expensive. Though Tine never have to ask for a loan to go to college. But right now everything  felt like rich lived, lavish compared to his own small apartment and simple living.