Chapter 9

On their second day after marriage both decided to do whatever chores they need to do around the house and for the week preparing their personal stuff to make their busy weekday little bit easier. While eating dinner they turn on the TV to watch something until sleeping. They both found out that they loved the show 2gether and agreed that the new actor Win Metawin is really nice, talented and good looking actor Fucking Yes!. Both really loved that show and like both main actors.

When it was time for bed Tine pulled out his book. He always liked to read before bed not caring that the light in their room was already dimmed at that moment by his husband. When Tine settled down with his book and glasses after a while Sarawat asked his wife "What are you reading?" It was quite an experience for Tine because tonight night he was reading a fanfiction novel full of smut and he was smiling like an idiot and also crunching his face from too much smut. Tine quietly answered "It's Happiness book 4". Sarawat nods and said "Ah, The millionaire and handsome Greek God Arwin Teepakorn who doesn't cheat, and worshipped his Goddess wife. My brother told me the story. They were meant to be right?". Tine become red hearing his husbands knowing about the book. He cleared his throat then nods his head while saying
"They were soulmates and the fates bound them together" Then without realizing Tine kept talking about the book and their relationship how they become stranger to lover and eventually husband and wife he talked and talk until Tine lost time and Sarawat kept listening, then suddenly Tine yawned and Sarawat asked while laughing slightly "Do you want to sleep already wife?". Tine shook his head and said "One more chapter.... Or two... Or three maybe". Sarawat then softly ask "Wife... can I?" Tine already understand what his husband want and how much his husband love snuggling Tine nods and "Sure" he lowered himself until he laid on his back. He adjust his pillow, his body relaxed a bit and he was ready to feel his husband snuggle closer.

Tine felt little awkward to make his husband sleep half of himself but after reading numerous romance novel he realised that snuggling can be platonic and doesn't count as romantic. His friend Green like to touch him and all children like to snuggle. Tine heard his husband ask "Can you extend your hand?" Tine blinked at his husband for a moment he hold the book in his right and he extended his left while asking "Like this?". Sarawat hummed and came closer until his head rested on his wife's arm and his arms wrapped around Tine's stomach then Tine heard "Your fingers Wife?". Tine quickly said "What?". Sarawat explain quietly "Can you brush my hair with your fingers? I'll sleep better like this". Tine wanted to scream Holy hell, why does his married life turning into a soft scenes of romance novel?. Sarawat pleaded when his wife didn't obliged "Please Wife?" That was it for Tine to gives in. He scoffed, but did it anyway. And said "You're just like a cat". Tine ran his fingers through his husband soft hair locks in repeated motions. Sarawat smile and hummed in agreement while his eyes were closed then after a moment he replied "If I am a cat, then you are my favorite owner". Tine chuckled and corrected "Master, you mean". Sarawat laugh closing his eyes and said "I'm the cat. So that makes you my butler". Tine started laughing softly and said "Go to sleep Sarawat". Sarawat again hummed and said "Good night wife Enjoy the book". Tine did enjoy his book and sleep at wee hours reading more than five chapters.

On Monday morning when both wake up they were tangled into each other. Both shyly smiled and said their 'good mornings'. Sarawat then quickly gets up from the bed and went to take his shower first to get ready to go to work. When Sarawat was dressed and ready it was then Tine turn to shower and by the time he got aready Sarawat had already left for his work. After when Tine got ready and went to his kitchen he saw Sarawat had already prepared his breakfast. Nothing too fancy just a simple greek yogurt and black coffee without sugar. He also prepared some fruit salads in Tupperware to eat along the way to work for him. Sarawat had already went out to nearby supermarket and bought some nuts, Oreos and other forms of toppings that were suitable to put into greek yogurt for his wife. Tine was happy he got a pass for coming for work a little late because he recently got married. Tine also felt greatful that his two nosy friends didn't attacked him with their questions as extreme as he had imagined.