Chapter 28

Sarawat scoffed asking "What do you mean Josh?" Sarawat wondered how that part of them enjoying the holiday had been leaked and changed to fit for the gossip sites. Sarawat stated "We went to the festival and as much of a shameless I am, My wife loves his privacy and I would like that for him too". Josh laugh at that and respond "The sight of your wife being all naked might have made the fish swim away in terror". Sarawat ask back "You speak as if you know him". Josh explained grinning "I was engaged to him". Now that took Sarawat by surprise Josh added and inform "his father made a match for him thrice I was the second. My father’s notion. I had heard he was fucking ugly and giant and I initially decline but my Father said all omega are the same once you turned off the lights. He also said that our family may be old but we never have that kind of money or island and as influence as Teepakorn has. For any such arrangements with the only child it would be a good gamble for expanding business wealth".

After hearing Sarawat suddenly wanted more cold water he ask "How is it that you did not wed to him then?". Josh glanced into the row of drinks behind the bar and inform "Well, I went to Win island once to meet him before taking any decision. I am six years older than him, yet he could look me in the eye. He was a giant pig in sweatshirt and with flat chest When he tried to talk he almost choked on his own tongue. I threw the rose on him which I took for him and told him it was all that he would ever get from me. A pig would be less ugly than that crazy giant freak, I'd never marry someone who looks like a pig in sweat........". Sarawat fist cracked, across the Josh mouth so hard that the man went tumbling down on to the floor several feets away, his whiskey glass shattered into pieces. Sarawat growled "You are speaking about my wife. Call him by his name. Call him Tine". And Sarawat wasn’t done in fucking this fucker up because he charged furiously again towards Josh like a wolf in rage.

Tine had been questioning his mirror reflection for fifteen minutes now, he was both shocked and nervous looking himself, how he looked different after getting ready. It got more worse when they finally reach at the venue stairs. Tine nervously asked "Green are we really doing this?" Green and Tine finally reached the door where the party  held. Green assured his friend "Yes, Bun!" He squeezed Tine's shoulders from behind as Tine gasped. He didn’t know how many times he heard from Green "You look like an angel!", But his heart doesn't believe in it. Tine nervously respond "Truly? I feel more bigger in this dress". Green sweetly replied "Then be proud of it bun. Your husband, Sarawat truly has a taste in choosing clothes for you".

Tine blushed hard hearing that. Tine of Teepakorn, now Guntithanon in a dress instead of his usual sweat is really a nice one. Tine was wearing a halter dress, with a flowy skirt and exposed back. He felt uncomfortable at first but the thought of his husband bought this dress for him and it fitted him perfectly and for the first time in his life, he was wearing a dress which he didn’t hate it was enough to give butterflies in his stomach.

Well, until Green commented that this dress was too modest and he decided to alter it for the last minute, Green cut off the slit of the skirt bit more higher so Tine could move easily and also showcased his long leg with thigh. And the heels... God. It was simple black heels like the ramp models were obligated to wear it. It wasn’t a 5-inch heel, only adding another three-inch for  6’2, but still Tine looks like no less than any hot and sexy goddess in tonight's party.

Yet Tine couldn’t say no to his friend after seeing how Green face lit up cutting the slit. Green opened the door and there was barely enough room in Jen's foyer to roam Green pointed his chin to a handsome man in black suit  "Look! That's Mew Gulf's fiance Ow he's hot and daddy". Green was wearing a black dress that made him look like a queen itself. Tine eyes roamed again and he saw Aunt Jenny, who was happily eating strawberry tart and waved at both of them. when Tine looked back Aunt Jenny mouthed him with a huge smile "This is so good!!" that made Tine smile broadly. Then his eyes landed on few other well know elites who was also his father's friends. He gave them a small nod and polite smile. They smile back to tine and got busy discussing something with other older Guntithanon's. Tine finally felt like he was happy to be here for once. He also recognised few famous people Sam, Angie from his high school. Sam was a great Olympic fencer back in the days too, He saw a fimiliar faces and recognised Arya was the one from his Island.