Chapter 33

Mr Guntithanon put his spoon down as well and ask "What was the reason that I married you to Tine again? Right, for you and your wife to give me grandchildren. It's not that hard to conceive one, you just need good timing and touch him once. Do you keep track of his moon cycle?" Sarawat aggressively said "Don’t talk about my relationship with my wife like that. I love him too much". Mr Guntithanon didn’t flinch at that and smoothly said "Then, what are you waiting for, do as I say. You both promise me".

Sarawat immediately stood up he was, ready to leave but his phone started ringing. He gave his last words "Next time I’m not hearing this from you Dad. We both know our promises".
Sarawat gaze boredly at his Father and answered the phone "Yes Aunt Jen?"   Aunt Jenny ask Sarawat "Sarawat is Tine okay?". Sarawat suddenly felt anxious when his aunt mentioned his wife. Tine was far away from him. Sarawat ask back nervously "What's wrong with my wife?". Aunt Jenny inform "Well, when I met him earlier today?". Sarawat got baffled he ask cutting his Aunt words
"Met? But he’s out of town with his friends". Aunt Jenny again spoke, she sounded giddy and dramatic instead of whatever secret she was about to disclose she inform Sarawat about his wife came to meet him earlier.

Sarawat was already walking back to leave Guntithanon mansion. He disconnected the call and started thinking about his wife, Tine should've called him if he is coming back. He knew how much he missed him and how he was willing  to wait for him at the airport. But Tine just got back without informing him and on top he's unable to reach his wife's phone.

Tine had already reached home and passed out on the bed. He didn’t even shower when he got back and simply changed in to his usual t-shirt and shorts and went to sleep. It has been a long, overwhelming 8 hours journey. And to be so sick in Bun Island didn't felt good. Thankfully both Gulf and Green accompanied him to return back home. Tine didn’t eat or even go to the bathroom after his 8 hours flight and he straight went to aunt Jenny's mansion and consulted her. Tine didn't realize he was crying until Aunt Jenny opened her door and embrace him until he felt calmed. Jenny asked his friend everything, she took all the information and took Tine to gynaecologist.

When Sarawat came home he called Tine softly  "Wife"  since Tine was still groggy, he find his husband voice deep and lustful. Tine was laying on his side  so he had to turn around to see his husband. The bed dipped when Sarawat sat and came closer. He was wearing his full-on burgundy suit with a black shirt inside. He also look flushed, His hair was cut short than before when Tine left him and he smelled like his usual cologne musky and so Sarawat. For Tine his husband was looking so delicious at the moment. Sarawat softly whispered near his wife's face "Hi, love". and he smiled brightly climbing on top of his wife, trapping Tine under him. He held  their eye contact and Sarawat terribly needed his wife. 

Tine grabs his husband's nape and softly muttered "hi Wat" then he kissed him deep and slow. Sarawat groaned and deepened their kiss his hand already touching his wife everywhere. He kissed Tine with an unguarded passion that both had been missing for so long. This magnificent of a man he’d fallen in love with And God, Tine missed this so much.
Between their bodies, Sarawat slid his hand that had roamed from his face to his chest down to Tine's stomach and he arched with a moan. When Sarawat reached under his shorts and lowered between his warm walls, he parted his wife's lips with his digit. Tine cried out and lifted his hips into his husband's touch.

Sarawat knew he would just make his wife come just like this, he was tired from his flight and meeting his aunt and being overwhelmed by everything. Tine opened his mouth "Wat" he gripping his head and ask "Make love to me". Sarawat immediately strip off his suit, shirt and fumbled with the zipper of his pants, which were already about to burst. Tine took off his short and t-shirt hurriedly When he was all naked on the bed Tine turned to look at his husband who's clothes were all gone as well, his golden muscle and all his glory was just for him. Like a Greek God standing under his bedroom lights. Sarawat kneel in front of Tine on the floor at the edge of the bed and Tine ask "Wat, what are you doing?" Sarawat whispered back "I want you. Let me love you like this first".