Chapter 22

Both boys sat quietly in their own world for maybe seconds or minutes or an hour, looking beyond the blue sea in front of them and the trees until Tine spoke first "I used to play here with Pravin". Sarawat took his wife's hand in his and brought it to his lips kissing his wife's knuckles gently and then Tine continue "My brother was always the brave one and supposed to grow old and be the heir of Teepakorn family. He was so young when he left us".

Pravin died when Tine was ten years old. And Pravin was 13. Pravin drowned in the sea when he decided to take a swim during high current on that frightful summer. Tine had no family left except his father. His mother died when he was five due to complications arises while giving birth to Tine's little sister and later both of them didn't make it. Sarawat had already known that information given by his Father before their marriage, he couldn't help but understand the emptiness Tine had in his life. Sarawat mother died too when Sarawat was eight, his mother died when she was giving birth to Frank. Leaving him, his family's hatred for his little brother and lost the only true love that the famed family had.

Sarawat held Tine hand tightly and said "My mother died when I was eight. And she left me in her love for Frank and the coldness from my father". Tine intertwined their hands together. Their rings shone bright in the moonlight around their fingers. Sarawat bought one for himself a day before, better than asking his father in law if they ever had one for him. Sarawat could only manage to find a golden band in the simplest design so he could match his mother's golden ring with a big emerald diamond as the statement around his wife's finger. Tine pale and big hands made the diamond muted from its original glamour look, and his long fingers bring out the gold shine brightly. The ring was looking beautiful like it was meant to be for Tine's finger. Sarawat softly said "Wife, you are my family". He put Tine's hand on his chest like two nights ago he did and promise "I will always take care of you. I will always keep you happy...".

Sarawat looked so soft. Tine respond "Wat, I don't need you to always make me happy I'm just glad I met you and married you. You made my day feel like it's spring. Even the flowers here are still blooming!, And I'm sorry about that... in the festival. I freaked out". Sarawat nods and said "I understand, You don't have to apologize". Tine again started "Wat, I had a rough time growing up like this". Sarawat quietly ask "Can you trust me enough to tell... who hurt you?". Tine close his eyes and sigh saying "I do trust you". Tine put his forehead on his husband's and softly begin "I just... before you. I was engaged three times". Sarawat hand went up to cup his wife's face gently and ask "Who were they?". Tine looked into his husband's eyes and he was surprised to see a hint of jealousy in his husband's eyes. He slowly said "The first one when I was sixteen, my father and his were military buddies and it sounded reasonable for me to end up with his child because we were also neighbors. But he died in a plane crash. The second.....". Tine gulped and tried to look away from Sarawat. It was the most painful for him to even think. He continued "I hate roses because of him". Sarawat didn't ask to elaborate and seems to understand how only this was hard for his wife to tell. Tine continue "The third was for money. He was even older than my dad". Sarawat cringed at that "But he was a respectful man". Sarawat curiously ask "What happened to him?". Tine answered "He told me that I will become his property after marriage and I should just stay quiet in the house and bear his children..... I broke his collarbone and punched his face until he passed out". Sarawat couldn't help he chuckled and growls "That's my boy".

Gods, Sarawat thought his wife's insecurities would've doomed him. How can someone look at him like that, for Sarawat, Tine was beautiful, full of compassion and warmth, even what his wife went through all his life he was still filled with full of love and kindness. Sarawat was not at all plain. Tine could've settled for anyone plain either. Sarawat was handsome and beautifully gorgeous looking man all at once and born into the golden spoon of the Guntithanon's legacy. Everyone wanted to either sleep with him or to be with him and Oh, Tine read so many articles about them, that said about him being swamp monster, to lucky and many other things. He had heard enough already about them. When in festival he heard the clicking of camera sound while his husband kiss him he remembers again all the articles he had read previously. He was not ready for another episode.

Sarawat wrapped his hand around his wife tightly and softly said "Be here with me, baby. I want to see you everday in my life. I want to know you as you know me. Will you let me do that? Slowly as much as you need me to?". Of course Tine wanted Sarawat in his life. He wanted him more and more. But the problem was the people around him, around them. Tine knew he should stop caring about what other people think of him. He should get used to it since all his life he was a giant insult. But the people's perspective of him being with Sarawat was the scariest part for Tine to even think.

Tine knew his husband didn't care about other what they say but he did. Tine cared more especially after the kiss at the festival. And their hand holding for the entire time and the way Sarawat said hello to the older people of his island and when he proudly showcased their rings to them. It all made his heart feel giddy and flutter in stomach. For the first time Tine had someone beside him as his significant, his man, his partner, his husband. Tine stared back at his husband and opened his mouth saying in whispered "Yes"

Tine voice came out very low, it was extremely slow then suddenly both heard the loud scream. Mr Teepakorn screamed to call both boys inside as the weather got very cold at night. Sarawat gently brushed his lips on his wife's saying "I know you're scared but I'll do my best for you to open completely to me after going back.... But know I'm still willing to start now. The kiss at the festival was my start". Both boys stood up and Sarawat lent out his hand. Tine stared at Sarawat for a moment after hearing his statement. He remembers Aunt Jenny said 'You should try' and Getting married to Sarawat was trying, Sleeping with him was trying, Taking care of him was trying. Getting to love him too was trying. He was afraid all his life with his appearance but he tried, And he would not lose anything if he tried to give their relationship a chance. He remember the line he read somewhere 'Try! And if it consumed you, then stop'. Tine finally nods and took his husband hand. They walk inside, their their hands never parted even when they reached inside.

The next day, their morning was both awkward and hot since both of them forgot that they were sleeping in a house where Mr Teepakorn was sleeping in the next room. Sarawat woke up with a boner as usual and since they were sleeping closer they had to snuggle tighter to each other to sleep. Sarawat was desperately aroused with all the pressing going on between them. Like their usual mornings he woke Tine up with kisses as soon as Tine's eyes opened, Sarawat hand crawled until it reached the destination he craved for which was between his wife's legs.

Tine softly moan "Wat...emmm". Tine voice echoed in the room. Sarawat sweetly replied "Good morning". Sarawat dipped his finger between his wife's core, and Tine instantly bucked his back up, grinding down on to his husband's digit. Sarawat groaned as he sank into the core, the heat poured out from his wife making it slippery. Tine grind harder against his husband's finger moving in circles, the delicate flesh throb around Sarawat digits. Tine gripped his husband hand tightly, not wanting his husband to stop. Sarawat pressed the spot harder and circled it. Tine's whole body shudders as his moaned got more louder as Sarawat brushed his lips over the hard bud on his wife's chest.

Tine turned his head to kiss his husband but then he suddenly heard the increasing sound of someone's footsteps coming towards his bedroom then stop and Mr Teepakorn announced "Guys! Morning". Tine immediately froze and Sarawat instantly fell down from the bed, right on time when Mr Teepakorn opened the door. Mr Teepakorn worriedly said looking his son in law on the floor beside bed "See I told you the bed won't fit both of you. You fell last night too?". Sarawat tried to sit while rubbing his hips, muttering "Uh...y... yes?" . Luckily the half part of blanket fell on his boner and rest was on Tine's. Then Mr Teepakorn inform "Anyway Sorry to bother you this early but I'll be making breakfast downstairs and you should get ready if you want to go to the lagoon".

Tine said his thanks and Mr Teepakorn smiled at both boys as he closed the door and left the room. Tine hurriedly got up from the bed saying "We forgot to lock the door last night". Oh gods, he felt toranto in his stomach he wanted to puke on the idea that his Father probably knew what they were up to. His moaning was loud enough for anyone to find out. And then Sarawat complain "Wife, Did you just kicked me down?". Tine shrugged and replied as he went to their luggage to find his swimsuit "So?! I had too. What did you expect?". Sarawat scratch his neck what did he expect then he mumble "I think I should go to the bathroom first". He blocked his wife way to the door. Tine looked at him with questioning eyes and blushed hard when Sarawat gestured and pointed his hand towards his boxer explaining "I'm still hard".

Anyone miss smut?, coming up next. Don't forget to share your thoughts ❤️