Chapter 30

Tine watch his husband in awe, and right then Bright return. He look at Tine in confusion and ask "Tine you're alright?". Tine swallowed hard, he tore his eyes from his husband towards Bright and slowly nods his head. Sarawat excuse himself saying "I'll go get myself a drink". He didn't wait for anyone's response and immediately left Tine. Tine watch his husband walking away for a moment until his husband disappear in the crowd. Sarawat pour a drink for himself and gulped down all at once, then made another one and he was about to gulped down but a hand stopped him. When Sarawat turned to look at the person he groan angrily "What the fuck do you want Lea?"

Sarawat was hoping it would be nice if with Vincent, Lea also miss  tonight's party. Sarawat turned his focus on the crowd because he was not ready to go back just yet and feel like a third wheel once again. Sarawat gulped down his second glass of brandy and poured a third one for himself.  Somehow after a while Lea managed to drag Sarawat away from the crowd in an empty room. Sarawat fought back a little in his tipsy state to let himself off from his sister grip but Lea nails were digging painfully on his skin and she managed to drag Sarawat inside the nearest door and trapped him in a room that looked like a mini-office of their Uncle.

Lea surely knew Aunt Jenny mansion very well even though Aunt Jenny despised her year ago. Sarawat mind churned with closeness for being close to Lea. Lea took a good look at Sarawat and said "You should see a doctor for your injured hand". Sarawat turned to leave while saying "Fuck off". Sarawat had barely held the door knob to open it  and leave when Lea speak again "Do you think Tine will return your feelings? Knowing how broken and used you are at this age?"

Sarawat jaw tighten up, he didn't move and stayed still at the door. There were millions of different memories suddenly flash in his head, the ones he experienced with Lea which made his heart beating like crazy by remembering all his traumatic past. Sarawat tried to remember the ones he treasured the most, He tried to remember the time he spent with his wife Tine, but he could only able to picture Tine beautiful eyes looking at Bright. He closed his eyes this time he tried Dr Mew breathing techniques but Lea once again ask "Do you ever think that even if Tine has feelings for you, it’s not out of gratitude and pity? Did you look at him, he is blushing like a teenager at Bright. And there's no doubt Bright also like your wife in romantic way". Lea walk closer to Sarawat and make his brother turned to face her.

It has been almost two months since the last time Sarawat saw his sister this close. Her beautiful face was always beautiful without any single flaws. Yet she had this slight gaunt look on her tonight. Lea's hair usually was pretty hair but today was bit messy for some reason and her golden dress had a little liquid like a splash of wine.  It was almost two months he fought with Lea, but right now Sarawat felt he wasn’t as strong as he wanted to be, he wasn't ready  to face his trigger at the moment. Last time he get over his fear because he was confident Tine is there, up waiting for him, in his house but right now he's not sure about anything. Deep down Sarawat know what he want,  he  want to punch Lea beautiful face right then and there, but instead he took a deep breath and said his voice was stable and it sounded strong. He strongly said "Sister, Lea, If you think you could make me feel insecure with dirty tricks and stupid words, you are absolutely wrong. I know myself. I know what my feelings are towards my wife and I know my wife, he only loves me and no one else, Not Even Bright".

As soon as Sarawat finished speaking a voice called Sarawat name from outside "Wat You there?". And it made Sarawat  all insecurities vanished into thin air just like that, he answered back clearly "Yes wife, I’m here inside". Sarawat stand more stronger in front of Lea  and stated "You can’t break me anymore sister Lea".  Tine instantly burst the door open and Lea look at Tine like she had gone mad with Tine's sudden presence. She glared at Tine and tried to leave the room in peace. It seemed like all those years meant nothing Sarawat final words was the huge boundary which she will never able to cross it. It was like Lea waving the white flag one last time to Sarawat she was about to cross the room but.