Chapter 11

Tine blood boil more when he saw his husband cheek all red. He gets up and threw the paperbag of Chinese takeaway food on Lea's head. All noodles and sauce wetted her hair and her pretty dress. Lea instantly shocked, and before she could react after getting dirty Tine grabbed her arm and yanked her out of his house. He angrily warned her "Stay away from My husband".

Tine was grateful that he was tall for once so he could show Lea her right place. Lea cringed when she looked back at Tine face after standing on her feet she spat at Tine "You are ugly and giant". Tine simply answered "I know, now Get out!".  Lea once again tried to walk inside but Tine held her arm firmly into his and dragged  her until they reached the ground floor at the main enterance gate. Lea fought on the way but Tine was more stronger compared to her. He dragged the mad woman until the front main gate and threw her warning "Stay away from Sarawat, He's My husband. I don’t know what you’ve done but he trusted me enough to know your relationship and I know how it ends. Next time you hurt him, I will hurt You More". Tine closed the door on her face and took few deep breaths.

Tine turned around and asked the security guard "Who let her go upstairs?". One young guard looked at Tine in confusion and answered  "Sir, She said she’s a sister of Sir Sarawat And they also look same”. Tine nods thinking they both did look the same. Both beautiful and gorgeous but so different from each other. Tine sigh and managed to say "Next time, Do not let her in again".

Tine again went back up to his husband. Sarawat was was still sitting on the floor. Tine run towards him and sat down he softly called  "Sarawat" Tine held his face. He didn’t faint but his body and mind were definitely elsewhere. He called him again "Sarawat". Sarawat finally blinked and looked up at his wife and said "Wife?' Oh!, Tine wanted to cry his husband looked so terrified. Tine nodded and took him into his embrace he softly said  "Yes. I’m here".

Frank came few minutes later the front door was already open, he came huffing and announcing “The psycho left after I asked Dim to drag her away far from the house". when Frank saw Tine and his brother still on the floor he to sat down on the floor beside his brother calling him gently "Bro". Frank wrapped his hand around his brother.  Sarawat looked at Frank and choked out "Frank". His voice came out deep, as if he breathed after he died for a short moment. He hugged his brother back tightly. They hugged for a long moment while Tine observed both brothers. Sarawat rapid breathing turned slow as minutes passed. He stayed long in Frank embrace.

After a long while Sarawat voiced out, it  hurt he tried to said "F Frank, she-she Lea..Let me out of this shirt. She was too near, she touched me everywhere"  Sarawat started to untie his tie and started to take off his coat. Both Frank and Tine tried to stop him as both panicked watching Sarawat because the way Sarawat talked was so calm but the words screamed chaos. Sarawat pushed their hands and again tried to take off his clothes saying "She was too near. She touched me. I tried to stop her but she didn't stop...".

Tine held his husband shoulders firmly and said "Sarawat! It’s alright. She's gone". Tine held his gaze long, worried and desperate to help him. The left side of Sarawat face has bruised with the imprint of lea's hand.  Sarawat nods and said "I’m sorry. I feel disgusting in these clothes". He pulled the buttons of his shirt, hand running through his hair in disbelief. Sarawat begged his hand clenched on Tine arm and he as if pleading "Her perfume reeks on me. Let me out of this clothes. Please I can’t breath in her scent". Frank and Tine agreed, Frank helped his brother take off all his clothes, bathe him and put him into the most comfortable pajama he could find in the closet. He added an extra layer of a cardigan on Sarawat. Tine prepared the bed and the sleeping pill that Frank suggested.