Chapter 12

Sarawat didn't wait for Tine response he turned his mouth to the side and sealed their lips straight going from chaste to hungry in one second flat. Tine was still new to sex and he was shocked from his husband question already. He didn’t know which way to move since he panicked after hearing his husband question but after a moment he decided to just follow his husband lead. His husband went one direction and he went to other, their tongues clashing instinctively together. They kissed and kissed while their mouth felt hot, rough and wet and both were breathing hard in each other air but it wasn’t enough.

Sarawat groaned when Tine's hands went up to grab his hair tightly as he rose above from bed to go on top of his wife body. Sarawat lock their lips and didn’t know where he got the energy but he was so swift that Tine stopped moving for a moment and spread his legs wide and let his husband settled  between them. Sarawat kissed his wife like he never wanted to stop. He did not want to stop because right now he is being reckless and impulsive.

Tine tried to speak between the kisses
"Sar... Sarawat aa..re you ...ah ..sure about this?". Sarawat abruptly pulled himself back looking at his wife's eyes he stated "Yes!..... Why you don't?". Tine shook his head and said "But.... you just woke up and you need to eat something first". Sarawat flatly stated
"I don’t want to eat food! I want to eat you!" Tine couldn't help he blushed so hard becoming all red in a second then he babbled. "Bu.... but...you said you like only touching". Sarawat pulled himself back again and blinked in confusion then while grinning he said
"Yes! But I like sex too. I like to fuck you more than just touching You".

Tine again went speechless. He stopped talking and it was his time to blinked at Sarawat. Sarawat settled his groin against his wife's. The rigid, hard, long erection nestled right between Tine's legs as he went down balancing himself on his arms and grinded while saying "I want you so badly and this is your proof". Tine looks into Sarawat eyes for a moment feeling his husband hard on grinding firmly. He gulped and nods.

Sarawat has been through so much mentally for the past two days and Tine really didn’t want to rattle him to eat his food first so he just decided to just let go. Despite he was blushing hard and literally felt small under his husband. Tine wanted him too. But still he was not sure if its okay to have sex when his husband had just woke up after sleeping for two days. Sarawat pulled Tine out from his doubtful thought he rocked his hips, and grind hard making Tine gasped. Rubbing himself firmly through the thin material of both of their pants and by instinct Tine lifted his butt to get more friction. They kissed again roughly with tongues and teeth. Just after a moment Tine realize it was a terrible idea  as his husband is indeed become a hungry beast for him but he wasn’t going to stop him.  Anyways he wasn’t ever going to tell his husband to stop either when he was kissing him like it's their first and last time. Kissing him like his life depends on it. Though it didn't make sense why? But he himself didn’t care at the moment. Sarawat tear his mouth away from his wife's and Tine sucked in a breath when Sarawat again started to roll of his lower body roughly pumping and  jerking then  he said "I wants to be in you wife but". Tine swallowed hard understand he wants his husband inside him too. Sarawat whispered "before that, let me eat you".

Tine didn’t know who undressed who first but he and his husband was already shirtless and had nothing on. He couldn’t help touching his husband biceps and his chest as his hand diverged towards south. Sarawat was kissing a spot on his collarbone sending shiver into his spine and making his whole body in a shuddering mess. Though Tine's hand didn't stop and moved lower and lower but instantly Tine pulled Sarawat hair when his husband swiped his tongue over his hard bud before sucking it into his mouth hard. Tine pause for a moment, while Sarawat mouth was gently squeezing Tine's chest and then his fingers not-so-gently pinching the other one. Tine let out a ragged sigh as Sarawat lifted his head away and began to pour the same attention on Tine's other chest.