Chapter 20

The afternoon air of fall felt more delightful when both husband and wife were at sea and they were about to reach Win island. Tine hasn’t return back to Win island for almost a year and today was officially the beginning of Fall Festival on the island. It started during the late evening of the month on the 15th and both boys decided to go to on the day itself since Tine couldn’t take a day off and Sarawat was pressured by his father to sign a deal before he left for a weekend gateway with his wife.

Sarawat just woken up from his nap  and he grunted beside his wife. Tine couldn't help he turned to see his husband  waking up and chuckled. The wind was strong that his husband hair flew all over his face. Tine put his book aside and softly said  "Wat, I like your hair but You should cut it, Isn’t it inappropriate for corporate?". He pushed his husband hair back and stilled his hand.  His husband hair was growing until it reached his eyes and the sides were almost longer than his ear. Sarawat just smiled and held their eye contact Tine looked at him longer too, didn’t know what he was expecting in return but not what his husband face told him at the moment. With all the deshelved hair and God like face of the 40 year old man who was looking so soft and like new born fragile baby  surrounded by the sea. Tine suddenly felt really annoying that his husband was still so handsome and pretty even when he's just woke up. Tine leaned into his husband face and while grinning Sarawat close his eyes to receive a kiss from his wife but instead when Tine lips reached, closer to his  husband lips he changes his mind. He wipes the corner of his husband lips gently teased stating "how old are you huh, You're drooling like a kid".  After hearing Sarawat sourly opened his eyes and watch his wife grinning at him.

Yesterday when they were packing Sarawat was looking forward more than Tine itself. It was only a two days visit since both of them needed to be back to work on Monday. But Sarawat was still insisting his  wife to  bring more than one set of clothes and swimsuits.  He ask his wife to pack matching pajamas took. Tine was amused looking his husband excitement. Tine had also inform his husband about a lagoon inside a cave and Sarawat got more excited to visit there. Sarawat wishes they'd able to stay longer but Tine was firm and denied staying longer. Soon the ferry neared to island and  Sarawat smiles got more wider than before. He instantly pulled his camera out from his bag and started clicking. Tine just stared back and forth at the island and his husband, who was now taking pictures excitedly

Tine really forgot that his husband was a decent photographer before he was the CEO of Guntithanon's Corp. He was freer in this type of environment, in which nature shine on him more, that sometimes  it made his husband look like a God with his long, brown hair and piercing eyes. Sarawat excitedly announced  "Ah, that's my lovely father in law!" And he snapped a few pictures of him. Tine shook his head while smiling broadly. Tine focused on the big man standing at the dock who was waving at him. He almost felt like he wanted to jump into the water and swim to reach his father. Tine could hear the camera flashing  on him but he ignored his husband and instantly went to the port when the ferry stopped at the dock and leaped towards his father embrace. Mr Teepakorn immediately hug his son saying "I missed you too sweetheart". When Mr Teepakorn and Tine pulled back they saw  Sarawat walking to them dragging their luggage, still smiling widely as his eyes roaming on the sky and the hills of the island. He really looked like an happy tourist on the entire dock. Tine wanted to laugh at his husband's joy for being on his island, his husband was behaving like a child in a theme park.  Mr Teepakorn called "Ah, Sarawat". Sarawat too softly called "Mr Teepakorn" then nodded at his father in law curtly but Mr Teepakorn opened his arms and gave Sarawat a big bear hug that froze Sarawat for a moment. Tine observe his husband body getting stiff and he immediately got worried witnessing it but he didn't move and just smiled when suddenly  his husband leaned into the hug wrapping his arms around an old man. Then Sarawat heard Mr Teepakorn said indicated the amount of time he met Sarawat first at their wedding and then today. "Second time, we're meeting. And you take care of my son well, I see. He never weights that much before"  Tine stabbed his Father side with his elbow playfully.
Sarawat smile and replied looking at his wife "Actually we do a lot of cooking and eating. So that’s probably the reason... Oh This is beautiful". Sarawat eyes scan their surrounding everywhere.

Mr Teepakorn proudly stated "Well, you’re looking at Win island. I bet you will not like to leave after today". Sarawat nods and once again his eyes scan then he said "We will see. But I don’t mind spending my life here with my kids". Tine eyes widened at that and he blushed. Mr Teepakorn immediately turned towards his Tine asking "Kids?!".

Sarawat  blushed too and corrected himself  instantly "No, no Mr Teepakorn. It’s just a figure of speech". Mr Teepakorn laugh , he was in a good mood meeting his son and son in law he said "You two are acting like teenagers". Sarawat heaved a sigh he need to learn, not blurt out things that made people freak out and took the luggage from Sarawat's hand then he continues "I wonder my grandchildren would  look like like you  two with blushes and all... C’mon everyone is waiting for you". Tine glared at this husband as soon as Mr Teepakorn turned to leave he genuinely felt tense throughout when both his father and husband was conversing. Sarawat asked in whispered tone to his wife "What?". Tine stated "Dumb Fool".

Tine turned to walk behind his father but Sarawat chuckled and he stopped his wife from leaving grabbing his wrist. Then he cupped Tine's face to kiss his cheek, then suddenly Tine heard Sarawat clicking his tongue and he run away towards Mr Teepakorn truck. Tine stayed still for a moment on his spot blinking then it hit him watching his husband laughing and running towards his dad truck. Mr Teepakorn had already started the engine of his truck. Tine glared  his husband, he groaned "Fool" and started running to catch his husband.

Sarawat thought of Frank after reaching at the festival, how much his brother loved to go to festival when he's was small, he would've  definitely enjoyed it today as well. Mr Teepakorn straight took them to the festival form the port. Sarawat saw their were rows of booths with different kinds of drinks and announcement were made to the group of people who wants to enjoy certain, different types of drink, feast. Also their was many people smiling way too much at each other, enjoying  and having good time with family and friends. When they arrived in the festival. Mr Teepakorn introduce Sarawat to few of his important people they said their hellos and continued what they were doing as the three of them passed by around to few more people.

The festival was on top of the field from where they could stare at the sea. It was already late in the afternoon when they arrived and they had a few hours left to enjoy the pumpkin spice pie with squid, wildflower teas, the best seafood with extra creamy that Mr Teepakorn boosted about on the way.  Mr Teepakorn had already walked away farther, letting both his son and son-in-law to get familiar with their surroundings and the atmosphere. Sarawat was tired but he was looking forward to this festival and wanted to enjoy to the fullest. He has a bit of time in the office one day and he did his research about the island and festival. The Fall Festival was just a festival celebrating the harvest and during this time, the fishing business usually boom as fishes migrated to the island. It was a festival to thank God for good food and their togetherness that was made official to people by Tine's ancestor. His ancestor was named Win and according to history they had an unconfirmed association with a Guntithanon. When Sarawat found out, about it he wanted to ask more to his Father, but he knew his Father might seem ridiculous since he has no interest in such things.

The evening air suddenly got a lot colder. Sarawat could still feel the wind kissing his face and twirling his hair. He never like to stay longer in crowded place, but for the first time in his life, the crowd of people in front of him grounded him and he felt homey and calmed with his wife. However, Tine was rigid and his body language was stiff beside his husband. Sarawat looked back to his tall, proud yet shy wife and he ask "You okay Baby?"  Tine nods he  was looking tense and almost like a  status wearing a thick scarf and a coat so his husband couldn’t sense his frantic breathing. Tine hands were still clutched into Sarawat's. Sarawat squeezed their hands together then he moved in front of his wife and called him "Wife". When Tine turned his head to his husband and his eyes focusing into his husband's Sarawat pulled him by the nape and kissed him softly then suddenly both boys heard a Clicks. Both of them thought  Are you fucking kidding me?.

Something is better than nothing. Don't forget to share your thoughts My lovelies. ❤️✌️