chapter 21

This was the first time when both Sarawat and Tine were seen together in public. Sarawat wasn't nervous, also maybe because he grew up in the spotlight being one of Guntithanon's his entire life and he would gladly tell the entire world that he married this sweet man beside him, who was kind and strong and gentle too. Still, he understood how his wife would be feeling like right now. The insecurities of his wife appearance in the outer world wasn't hidden from Sarawat. He had read articles about their marriage and followed the news about them on their circle tabloid also whatever the gossip sites claimed by saying 'Maintaining pure blood out of desperation'. Even though their wedding was extremely private, the paparazzi still managed to get pictures of them in their wedding attire. Followed by the first day they went back to work after their wedding weekend which the comment section had made their assumptions about their marriage is just another business deals between the wealthy families.

Sarawat read how the gossip writers described them. How they described him, The most well-sought bachelor finally shelf off in his forties. And how young his wife was. And how his wife is lucky to settled down with Guntithanon's money and how much lucky he is to be with Sarawat. He read how the world perceived his wife appearance. How awful and cruel the world was to him before marriage. It was a downright miracle that his wife was still so kind-hearted to everyone around him. Sarawat made sure to let the news world not fuck with him or said bad things about his wife. The moment when Krist showed him the top comment on their wedding about Tine's wedding dress shirt how the commentator said he looked like a swamp monster.

The clicking sound of cameras made Sarawat blood boiled. He didn't let go his wife lips he firmly yet gently kept on kissing. Tine finally responded when his husband deepened their kiss. There was few whistle sound came from someone passing by and Tine's hand went to his husband chest, he tried to push his husband away but Sarawat relented. Their kisses were soft despite it was deep and passionate. Sarawat licked Tine's lower lip and Tine opened his mouth slightly and he let his husband tasted him. A sighed from Tine made Sarawat whole body shivered.

When they finally pulled back Sarawat stared at his wife's sapphire green eyes, Tine was still nervous standing around these people. Sarawat softly mumbled after they broke their kiss "Someone's must've leaked about us coming here". They both thought about who. Their faces were still closed together and Sarawat was still gripping his wife's nape. His nose bumped on his wife's cheekbone as he spoke near his wife's lips. Tine didn't think of anyone, it seemed impossible anyone from his side, but on Sarawat. Tine got his answer instantly by looking at his husband face. "Your Father?!". Sarawat nods Tine blinked few times and ask again "Wh- why would your father?". Sarawat explain "Publicity Ofcourse, Sarawat and Tine the 'It' couple'. Being in corporate and having a good marriage is admirable to every one. It's like in politics"

Tine instantly took off his hands from his husband, he was already blushing so hard but Sarawat knew what was inside his wife's head at the moment and he didn't like it. Tine started to cower again and Sarawat wouldn't let his wife too. Sarawat firmly declare "Wife, If you think I'm ashamed of you, I'm not. Alright? I told you. I like you and alot. So stop trying to push me away". His lips ghosted on his wife's. Then he continues "I would tell the whole world that my wife is kind and gentle and extraordinary". Sarawat didn't wait for his wife's reply and kissed him again. Though they again heard few camera clicking on but this time both boys ignored it and after kissing passionately for few Tine pulled back for air smiling. He held Sarawat hand again and started to pull him to the crowd, into the farthest booth until he saw his father drinking his beer and clapped on someone's shoulder and talking. Sarawat watch Mr Teepakorn having good time he ask his wife scanning the booth around them "What you suggest on which to go first or we are just gonna follow your dad?" Tine was still in bit dazed apparently but after a moment he managed to reply "We should try the wildflower tea". And that was enough for Sarawat to feel giddier like a teenager once again and he forgot about the clicking noises and what happened earlier.

Both went home after drinking many cups of weird drinks. Sarawat was surprised he enjoyed the weird pie that has squid in it. The Teepakorn house was placed in the highest land on the island. Instead of it being a mansion or has so many statues at the parking lot like The Guntithanon's mansions and Teepakorn house was like it came out from old western era. It was built with wood and it still stood strong. And Sarawat felt homey. Both Sarawat and Tine were full but Mr Teepakorn still insisted on cooking the dinner saying "Special Menu for today. Lamb meat with mushroom sauce". After hearing Sarawat turn towards his wife for more information but Tine just shrugged. And no one could refuse lamb meat during this cold season.

After dinner it was around 8PM. Mr Teepakorn ask one of the servant to prepared a guest room for Sarawat. Tine stood tall looking very confused about it while Sarawat quickly rejected it by saying "Mr Teepakorn I wanted to sleep with him..... I....I mean, in the same room". Tine rolled his eyes and said "Damn Not afraid of my big old man, eh?" After saying Tine started to move away from the two men, maybe because for some reason he was embarrassed by the scene happening in front of him. And just like any other omega this was what he missed in his teen. When Dad's get super overprotective of their child when he finds out they have boyfriends. For Mr Teepakorn too, maybe the fear his father should feel when he was younger being an omega, going to prom with his date, being an omega's protective father. Instead, Tine was facing all together different problem when he was a teenager. He never went to prom, he never done a stay over at friend, he wasted all his youth having crush on one boy who never noticed him back Bright. Then one boy who destroyed him completely and beyond repair and left by a brother who was tired of his stupidity.

Sarawat said firmly and truthfully "I sleep better when he is beside me". Sarawat head followed his wife huge figure, who was walking into the kitchen. Mr Teepakorn chuckled and said "His bed is too small, for you two... you sure?". Sarawat heard the back door open and closed he stated "Yes". Mr Teepakorn grabbed Sarawat's shoulder and squeezed it. As a friendly warning he ask again "Are you sure?". Sarawat again stated "Yes". Mr Teepakorn looked at Sarawat with love and warmth and it surprised Sarawat even his own Father never looked at him like that.

Mr Teepakorn took Sarawat in Tine's bedroom. He had cleaned his son room and for Sarawat it did look like a teen's bedroom. The walls were painted in sea blue and the bed was steel but recklessly painted white probably painted by his wife himself. It was little small, they wouldn't fit both of them unless they snuggle closer and for that Sarawat had no problem. Sarawat gaped when he saw the fancing sword, hung above his wife's bed like an heirloom. Mr Teepakorn said "Cool, isn't?". Sarawat suddenly remembered his wife wearing an amour during the class show when he first visited his work place.

Sarawat unconsciously ask Mr Teepakorn "he must've look hot in fencing uniform". Mr Teepakorn immediately stated "Hey, that's my son you're talking about" Sarawat turned to his father-in-law he apologize "Sorry. I couldn't help to be amazed by him sometimes". Mr Teepakorn patted Sarawat back saying "That's good to hear. Look at the window". Sarawat saw outside of the window curiously, his wife was sitting on a grass in the backyard of the house. Mr Teepakorn inform "Everytime he comes home, he will first go there and sit for maybe a minute or an hour on that exact place". Sarawat couldn't help as soon as he saw his wife he wanted to reach to him. He ask Mr Teepakorn "Can I go to him?" Mr Teepakorn gave him his permission by saying "I would like you to". Sarawat immediately pulled out his camera and went out. Tine was still sitting there. Sarawat couldn't help but take his wife's few pictures as he approached near him. For Sarawat his wife was a calming view.

There was something about Tine, which always made him feel softer and fragile. He couldn't explain what exactly maybe it was the way air tousled his hair or the bright sunlight which diffused his paleness and making him look ethereal, or maybe the daisies and wildflowers surrounding him which made him look like an old painting. He was beautiful Sarawat softly asked "May I?" Tine turned his head with a smile he nodded as Sarawat took his place beside him.

Don't forget to share your thought my lovelies ❤️🥰