Chapter 24

Happy birthday to our very own, Win Metawin❤️💛

Tine was drying his hair with the towel he replied "Not as much

Tine was drying his hair with the towel he replied "Not as much... but there'll be not many people since it's too cold. You're the only crazy one to insist on coming here". Sarawat replied "Well I'm a hot-blooded and you're crazy too since you are going off with me" after saying he grabs Tine by his nape and kissed him, loving the way his wife smiled against his mouth. Sarawat whispered against his wife's lips "How private is this place again?" Tine whispered back in response while grinning "Very". Once again Sarawat whispered "That's good to hear". After saying Sarawat began to kiss his wife again.

The kissed became erotic very soon as Sarawat laid Tine back on the towel. It took too long for both of them to undress since the wetness of their swimsuit clung to their skin but when both of them were finally freed from all their clothes, they didn't stop touching each other.

Sarawat entered two fingers between Tine's legs and as expected Tine bucked his back up and grind down to his husband's digits. Slowly Sarawat inch his fingers closer and closer in his wife's core. Sarawat explored his wife slowly, the slight wetness into Tine's core, the sound he made worked up Sarawat and he let Tine came for the first time with a curse almost under three minutes. Tine had never cursed out loud before but as it turned out if anyone could inspire him, it would be his husband Ofcourse and his teasing fingers. Sarawat chuckled and he went on Tine's chest. Tine's hands explored his husband's skin, his finger digs in his husband's scalp as Sarawat mouth busied sucking and licking his wife's hard buds. Tine other hand went down to grabbed his husband's expo and he slowly pressed his palm that made both Tine and Sarawat moan together "Ummm, please, Wat". Tine watch his husband with lust in his eyes.

Sarawat didn't need any more reason to, he moved his hard tip of his boy against his wife's entrance, Tine mewled and pressed his fingers harder into his husband's shoulder blades. Sarawat shuddered at the heat pouring down from his wife's entrance when he pushed his boy in. He moaned "You feel so warm, love". Sarawat pushed deep and fit himself over Tine's deepest part inside his body. He then kissed Tine's jaw and his lips. He felt warm after burying himself deep inside, the wetness coated around him made him rock hard and suddenly Sarawat realized how much he was starving for his wife.

When Sarawat entered fully, Tine almost immediately closed his eyes as they rolled back in pleasure. Tine's words and his movements, feeling of getting squeeze tightly felt heaven to Sarawat. Sarawat grasped Tine's thigh to steady his wife and moved forward again, he slowly moved himself from his wife's. Sarawat then let him out from his wife core and with a swift thrust, was inside his wife again. It made Tine groan louder. Sarawat could feel the warmth of his wife's core. Tine's hands move up and down on his husband back, his teeth on his shoulder and he sharp cry made Sarawat thrust harder and deeper. Sarawat kept his eyes open, face to face with his wife, watching him gasped, feeling him shuddered in his arms as stretching Tine's channel while holding him tightly. Tine looked good under him, his chest, stomach sticking together, his every muscle under him feeling warm and amazing. Tine face was filled with emotions that only Sarawat could see. Sarawat held his wife's hip steadily so he could guide their lovemaking. His movements became slow and stilled when Tine opened his eyes again after a moment. Sarawat then gripped and pushed his hand above his head and laid his head on Tine's shoulder as he formed their rhythm, his breath coming out in hard pants against Tine's neck with each sharp thrust Tine groan "Wat..." Sarawat answered with long low moan as he took his wife faster, sliding through him.

Sarawat groaned in Tine's ear feeling the slippery, wetness of his tight walls and how warm he felt insides his wife. Tine moaned louder with every hit and it made Sarawat proud of himself because he made his wife come. Their rhythm was unchanged as he moved his head from Tine's shoulder to face him, Sarawat touched their forehead as heat compilated around them he kissed Tine's lips and his thrust got rougher and deeper than ever. Tine whimpered in his husband mouth as Sarawat could feel Tine's nails dig on his lower back. Tine's hands slid to his husband bum and he squeezed them tightly wanting Sarawat to fuck him deeper. With a few more good thrusts they cried out each other's names as softly as they could both panting hard and release. Sarawat fell onto Tine's chest as he tried to calm down, Tine's hand instantly went in his husband's hair like he always did to help calm him down "Damn! You Wat" Was all Tine could say after a while and all Sarawat could do was nod in agreement.

Both boys breathing was damp from their surroundings. Sarawat came inside his wife not too long ago but he was still inside him, both of them trying to catch their breaths again and both refused to let each other go. Sarawat couldn't help but stare at his lovely wife under him. Tine's face was flushed and the black of his pupils almost covered his green's. Tine's hair was sprawling on his forehead and his legs was still around his waist despite being limp. Their intertwined hands still remain above Tine's head.

Sarawat went to kiss his wife again. This time it was sweet and soft. Trying to tell him the feeling which build inside him. As the kiss went longer Sarawat went to cup Tine's face. Tine breathlessly stare at his husband eyes and he smile in their kiss. When they pulled apart Tine kissed his husband hand very gently and softly and Sarawat almost forgot how to breathe. This was definite He was in utterly and madly in love with his wife, Tine.

When they reach home back, after spending their time at lagoon. Sarawat blocked Tine's way to the bathroom by pinning him on the wall and inform him he wants to take his wife on a date. Tine's pushed his husband to give him more information about their first date, but Sarawat refused by kissing him into oblivion that Tine didn't dare to ask his husband again and he just decided to go with whatever plan his husband made.

Sarawat plan to take his wife on a date before they leave the Island. He made plan after talking to his father in law when he came back from lagoon. It was first time for Sarawat to take someone on a date and other than Mr Teepakorn he doesn't had anyone to ask for any suggestions. Tine held his husband hand more tightly as they entered the crowd of people in WB Square. Tine was a feeling bit fatigued from all the exercise and activity they did at lagoon in the morning until noon. Though he was excited too since Sarawat told him they were going for their first date before leaving the island. Tine ask "Where are we going?". Sarawat respond "It's a surprise but you will like it". He gave him, his infamous smirk. Tine was curious as many things change on the island since he started living in the city for work that made him feel bit confused too. It was their first date after they were seen in public together.

When Tine  reached at the place that has famous fencing Center he was stunned.  It was every kids dream on the island to come here to fence once in their life. This was the only centre that had enough equipment to have a proper fencing practice on the island. Tine always wanted to come and look around this place ever since he started learning sword fight but he never had the chance to visit and he was afraid if someone came to him to ask to join a membership or something that would get him closer to people which he was always afraid off. It was not like his tall frame and look wouldn't get a look or few. This centre also was always full of sword fighters as it should but maybe it was a weekend he knew that no one will come in and out of the centre at this time. Tine felt a little giddy at that thought, maybe this is his chance to snoop around for a bit with his husband at this late evening before they go for their first date. Then Tine heard his husband ask  "I hope I didn't offend you by bringing here. I saw the sword in your room and I thought a part of you missed fencing". After saying Sarawat squeeze Tine's hand.

Tine was still gawking at the surrounding with wide eyes. He replied with a smile "Thank you, Wat. I always wanted to come here to look around". Sarawat broadly smile and inform "I booked the whole center for our first date". Tine turned his whole body to his husband asked in amazement "Wat..A ..Are you serious?!". Sarawat shrugged  saying "Not  lot of people will use it on weekend. And it’s our first date, it's supposed to be private, isn't it Wife". Tine was still so shocked and stunned he ask his husband "You know right people do go dates on public places?". Sarawat grinned at that saying  "Well, do you want to have the same dates as them or beating my ass in a fight and go get ice cream later?.

Date, Fight, or Smut  whatever coming up next soon. Don't forget to share your thoughts 😜✌️😅